US Congress members have ties with Russian sanctions

Posted in the Columbus Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Bee Hive Jive”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#1 Mar 25, 2014
Six Members Of Congress Have Financial Stake In Russian Sanctions
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/03/25/russ... .

At this point nothing surprises me.
They cannot kill a Spook

Detroit, MI

#2 Mar 25, 2014
BizzyBee wrote:
Six Members Of Congress Have Financial Stake In Russian Sanctions
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/03/25/russ... .
At this point nothing surprises me.
Your link takes me to a dog with pink fake feathers

Funny

“Bee Hive Jive”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#3 Mar 25, 2014
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/03/25/russ...

Sorry. Seems all of the link wasn't there.
Hope this works. LOLOLOL

“Bee Hive Jive”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#4 Mar 25, 2014
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
Your link takes me to a dog with pink fake feathers
Funny
Too funny! Too bad it wasn't a kitty!
=~}
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#5 Mar 25, 2014
I wonder what Jackie_Chiles_10024 would say about this?

It is a shame we will never know.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#6 Mar 25, 2014
Not really. Psyche!
Wait what

Dublin, OH

#7 Mar 25, 2014
I hate narcs, don't you, BJ? I mean, I really wonder about people who KNOW that someone is about to be kicked off. I wonder how they are reporting abuse so that they know the moment someone is gone. Ever wonder about that, BJ?
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#8 Mar 25, 2014
Wait what wrote:
I hate narcs, don't you, BJ? I mean, I really wonder about people who KNOW that someone is about to be kicked off. I wonder how they are reporting abuse so that they know the moment someone is gone. Ever wonder about that, BJ?
Nate has given me a gift this evening. Thanks Nate!

“Bee Hive Jive”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#9 Mar 25, 2014
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
Nate has given me a gift this evening. Thanks Nate!
What happened?
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#10 Mar 25, 2014
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
What happened?
I have been given credit for effecting a wondrous, though common, event.
Wait what

Dublin, OH

#12 Mar 25, 2014
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
What happened?
Someone kicked George off for the 1,367th time...it took him about 5 minutes to come back so I don't know why they bother.

“Bee Hive Jive”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#13 Mar 25, 2014
Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone kicked George off for the 1,367th time...it took him about 5 minutes to come back so I don't know why they bother.
That's what I thought.
He's baaaaaaaaaackkkkkk!
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#14 Mar 25, 2014
Al Sharpton_NAL wrote:
<quoted text>It could have been any one of you pansies. The joke is, you actually think you can get rid of me.
The joke is you. Several of us are having a rollicking good time this evening putting you through your paces.

“Bee Hive Jive”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#15 Mar 25, 2014
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been given credit for effecting a wondrous, though common, event.
I figured it was someone who got him kicked off....he's back.
I can just bet who it was.....his best sparing partner.

“Bee Hive Jive”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#16 Mar 25, 2014
Al Sharpton_NAL wrote:
<quoted text>It could have been any one of you pansies. The joke is, you actually think you can get rid of me.
Sorry I missed the post they deleted.

Busy the last few days and haven't kept up.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#18 Mar 25, 2014
Al Sharpton_NAL wrote:
Who think 95 keystokes to create a new persona is work?
You counted them? You never disappoint!
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#20 Mar 25, 2014
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry I missed the post they deleted.
Busy the last few days and haven't kept up.
I missed it too but I think I can help you out -
Jackie_Chiles_10024 wrote:
Blah blah blah [derogatory epithet for black people] frighten me blah blah rant rant splutter splutter.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#21 Mar 25, 2014
Al Sharpton_NAL wrote:
<quoted text>One for very IQ point of yours...
3.1 - one for every inch of your....
Vienna Sausage

Galloway, OH

#22 Mar 25, 2014
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
I missed it too but I think I can help you out -
<quoted text>
I can quote you too: "blah blah blah stinky stanky cvnt... fat, stupid...blah blah blah...."

Fun huh, little man?
Vienna Sausage

Galloway, OH

#23 Mar 25, 2014
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
3.1 - one for every cm of my....
I see you playing with yourself in public again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Oops! 2 min See theUSA in a C... 2
President Ebola 6 min Male 609
T r a m a d o l & X A N A X and much more 30 min They cannot kill ... 16
Muslim convert in Oklahoma 'BEHEADS woman 36 min lol oh wow 129
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 43 min lol oh wow 3,957
Dispatch one way 2 hr Usedtoread 1
Emory Hospital is the SEC 2 hr Kenny from Waldo 11
Columbus Dating
Find my Match

Columbus Jobs

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]