Franklin Golf Car Company

Franklin Golf Car Company

Posted in the Columbus Forum

Randy

Louisville, KY

#1 Sep 17, 2012
This is a poor company in Columbus, Ohio to order Golf Car Products. They have a F Rating with the BBB, This Business is not BBB accredited, Rated F...
Poor response to customer emails, fail to reply emails for assistance. Save yourself TIME & MONEY, avoid this company.
Robin McMillian

Orlando, FL

#2 Jan 24, 2013
After reading this review, I was pretty skeptical of Franklin Golf Car in Columbus, Ohio. Both my father and uncle live here in THE VILLAGES, Florida. I purchased both their Christmas gifts from Franklin Golf Car and had some concern after your review. However, I received an order confirmation and later the same day a shipping confirmation. They had my online Christmas shopping on my porch the next morning. I was worried about getting things in time for our family Christmas & never expected to have the delivery the next morning. I am more than happy with the experience and they helped me save a few $$$(or more) from shopping here locally at our over priced dealers.
Michael Tabor

Orlando, FL

#3 Jan 26, 2013
Completely satisfied. Fastest shipping and the best prices I found on the internet. Franklin Golf Car is now book marked in my favorites.

Since: Mar 13

Upper Marlboro, MD

#4 Mar 27, 2013
Happy Franklin Golf Car Company customer! I ordered our windshield on Monday afternoon. To my total surprise it was delivered on my porch Tuesday morning. However, it looked like FEDEX had beat it up. We called Franklin Golf Car customer service about the broken windshield and they handled promptly. They said they would ship us a replacement at no cost. To our surprise again, there was a perfect replacement on our porch Wednesday morning! HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY - Thank you Franklin!
Fore-Reel

Lady Lake, FL

#5 May 16, 2013
Do not have a good feeling about this company. Ordered shocks for my golf cart, not right ones, now cannot reach anyone ! They were very prompt in shipping the ties out, but have tried 4 times to contact them, two e-mails and left two voice mails in the last 4 days, no response ! Was wondering if they are still open for business?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Muslims beat woman for wearing bikini French ou... 28 min Pam 24
Body Camera For Police 1 hr Annie 25
Poll Panty hose vs bare skin What is your preference? 3 hr Seriouslady 142
News Mosquito boom: Pests, including West Nile carri... 3 hr Duke for Mayor 4
For Cat Lovers Only! 4 hr Doc 175
Police are cowards 4 hr Duke for Mayor 24
Fake Plastic Surgeon Performs Procedures On Doz... 4 hr Duke for Mayor 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages