Franklin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2014

Judged:

Millenial Obamazombies just don't have the wherewithall to distinguish between animal and human. The dumbed down priority.

“Bee Hive Jive”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2014

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/europe/da...

A atrocious act but.....
What's this have to do with Obama?
D e n m a r k

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2014

Judged:

This was dumb. Limited limited gene pool? BS. There are programs between zoos that can swap, move, exchange animals. No need to kill a beautiful and healthy creature out of convenience.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2014

Mmm, giraffe steaks. The lions in Denmark eat well.

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Since: Nov 11

Albakoikee

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2014

Judged:

Why didn't they just cut his nuts out?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2014

Judged:

gokeefe wrote:
This was dumb. Limited limited gene pool? BS. There are programs between zoos that can swap, move, exchange animals. No need to kill a beautiful and healthy creature out of convenience.
in the USA we kill a million babies a year out of convenience.

an animal brings empathy.

and one wonders what happened to the USA?

There are programs for unwanted children so they can survive, and out perform in life their lazy temporary shelter called mommy.

“Queen of my domain”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2014

Judged:

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
in the USA we kill a million babies a year out of convenience.
an animal brings empathy.
and one wonders what happened to the USA?
There are programs for unwanted children so they can survive, and out perform in life their lazy temporary shelter called mommy.
Really, RS?

I'm am conservative. I am Catholic.

But there really was no need to kill this animal, either. And I'm far from a PETA member. But there were adoption offers and even an offer of ~US$680,000 for the animal.

But this is a Danish issue. Not a US issue.
Duke for Mayor

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2014

Judged:

They are terrorists.

woof
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2014

Judged:

gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
Really, RS?
I'm am conservative. I am Catholic.
But there really was no need to kill this animal, either. And I'm far from a PETA member. But there were adoption offers and even an offer of ~US$680,000 for the animal.
But this is a Danish issue. Not a US issue.
just saying killing is easier than adoption, and we prove it a million times a year in the USA.

Denmark thinks so to.

Michael Vick and the Danish get prosecuted for animals, but american women wander the streets in genocide.
Oliver Canterberry

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2014

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
just saying killing is easier than adoption, and we prove it a million times a year in the USA.
Denmark thinks so to.
Michael Vick and the Danish get prosecuted for animals, but american women wander the streets in genocide.
Agree.

American women and Liberals have had 55 million children slaughtered silently and out of sight in abortion mills on a level equal to that of the Aztecs and their ritual human sacrifice which was done out in the open at the top of their temples or the ancient Canaanites that sacrificed children to their god Moloch.

Complete inversion, upset over an animal but no thought to 55 million that exceeds the Holocaust.
They cannot kill a Spook

Clayton, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2014

Judged:

Oliver Canterberry wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree.
American women and Liberals have had 55 million children slaughtered silently and out of sight in abortion mills on a level equal to that of the Aztecs and their ritual human sacrifice which was done out in the open at the top of their temples or the ancient Canaanites that sacrificed children to their god Moloch.
Complete inversion, upset over an animal but no thought to 55 million that exceeds the Holocaust.
Just think how many more democrats aka two legged cockroaches if there were no abortions.

Have shop vac and rusty coat hanger, will travel.
Pam

Plain City, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2014

Judged:

Oliver Canterberry wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree.
Many of the illegal aliens are here to fill the void because of the many killed in abortion.

“Queen of my domain”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2014

Judged:

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Denmark thinks so to.
Well, we're conflating issues here.

There really wasn't anything illegal in killing this animal. The ethics of it in my view were on the shady side, but they at least were on the honest side of things by not hiding the fact of what was done. Ethically shaky in my view for two reasons: 1) There really was NO need to kill this animal and 2) it does verge on eugenics with animals. If we can become that callous with a socialized animal like a giraffe -- that we kill it because it was "genetically inferior" -- we somehow lost sight of the argument of eugenics and Hitler. Mind you, I have no problems with killing animals; but done in responsible manners and specific reasons -- food/hunt, cull herds if necessary, disease. Why then in your view would it not be OK if I shot your dog just because I thought it was ugly?

I think Michael Vick should have been prosecuted for what he did--it was illegal and abusive.

I don't know who or what entity was prosecuted in Denmark for this. Do you?

I may not be getting your parallels to abortion on this issue. Abortion is legal within limits in the US. I've never argued to make it illegal. I have argued to limit the reasons for obtaining one. But there will always be those who will seek one, no matter what. I'd prefer they remain legal and safe in those instances and instead prefer to find education and science in order to minimize their use. I'm not certain I've wandered the streets in genocide...
Glenda

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2014

Judged:

A shame that a healthy zoo animal was killed in Denmark. You would think since giraffes are not common that the zoo might have located a home for the unwanted giraffe someplace else.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2014

Judged:

Glenda wrote:
A shame that a healthy zoo animal was killed in Denmark. You would think since giraffes are not common that the zoo might have located a home for the unwanted giraffe someplace else.
a shame a million human babies a year are murdered because women like you are to lazy to find a foster home for the child.

Let's all save a Giraffe so God forgives us for killing over 40,000,000 children because of convenience.

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2014

Judged:

You are way off base RS, you know I love ya but...Keefers posts were spot on.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2014

Judged:

GlitterSucks wrote:
You are way off base RS, you know I love ya but...Keefers posts were spot on.
yes they were, and I just expanded upon it from a broader view.

I luv you and Keefers too.

She took it wrong; and my post was to enhance deeper thought.
blah blah blah

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2014

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
a shame a million human babies a year are murdered because women like you are to lazy to find a foster home for the child.
Let's all save a Giraffe so God forgives us for killing over 40,000,000 children because of convenience.
Not really a shame at all and I'd rather pay to support one more giraffe than 1,000,000 or 40,000,000 unwanted fetuses. What is a shame is you being so stupid as to think there are that many foster homes.
Hey Stupid

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2014

blah blah blah wrote:
<quoted text>
Not really a shame at all and I'd rather pay to support one more giraffe than 1,000,000 or 40,000,000 unwanted fetuses. What is a shame is you being so stupid as to think there are that many foster homes.
what is your mouth full of?

I hear blah blah blah.

“Queen of my domain”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2014

Judged:

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
yes they were, and I just expanded upon it from a broader view.
I luv you and Keefers too.
She took it wrong; and my post was to enhance deeper thought.
There really is no "deeper" thought here. All Christians are taught to respect life. Period. Philosophically, humans are here IMHO to be good stewards of our resources, including animals as well as our own species. I sort of did see this giraffe killing news story as a traffic booster on a slow news day. It was on the shady side of ethics IMHO but I can't equate it to saying women in general parade around in genocide. It's a false analogy to me, and a minor news story. That was an absolutely beautiful animal and had a value attached to it--there was a demand for him and someone also did offer $680K to take the animal. Many zoos could have taken that animal into their zoos. There are a number of zoos in Europe.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of21
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Severe Thunderstorm Watch for Franklin County was issued at July 13 at 1:20PM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••