who is going to jail

“Hillary 4 prison 2016”

Since: May 13

Columbus, OH

#1 May 15, 2013
John Boehner re the IRS scandal

"My question isn't about who's going to resign," he said. "My question is about who's going to jail over this scandal."

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#2 May 15, 2013
Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
John Boehner re the IRS scandal
"My question isn't about who's going to resign," he said. "My question is about who's going to jail over this scandal."
Problem is Boehner's tough talk usually degenerates into compromise -- the kind where leftists win, and conservatives lose everything.

“Hillary 4 prison 2016”

Since: May 13

Columbus, OH

#3 May 15, 2013

-Clayton Bigsby

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#4 May 15, 2013
Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
John Boehner re the IRS scandal
"My question isn't about who's going to resign," he said. "My question is about who's going to jail over this scandal."
Just a guess? Steven Miller from the IRS and James Cole from Justice.

“Hillary 4 prison 2016”

Since: May 13

Columbus, OH

#5 May 15, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Just a guess? Steven Miller from the IRS and James Cole from Justice.
When Miller and Cole find out they may be headed for jail, they may have an interesting story to tell.

John Dean?

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Since: Nov 11

Albakoikee

#6 May 15, 2013
My guess would be, they will all retire with a wonderful pension!
just saying

Reynoldsburg, OH

#7 May 15, 2013
rowdy01 wrote:
My guess would be, they will all retire with a wonderful pension!
Ahhh, the American dream.
Enzyte Bob

Columbus, OH

#8 May 15, 2013
Conservatives are so dumb.

With all this stuff going on over the past several years it took until today for Rush to have a callar mention Joe the Plumber on the radio. Anybody who remembers what happened to Joe the Plumber knows that these are the same Orwellian tactics used by the same exact people. Now that they have control of the IRS they can train their targets on whoever the hell they want. That's what Bolsheviks do.

And remember how the Ohio ODJFS worker was punished? Fired only to land at some cushy gig over it Central State University.

The apparatchiks know there's going to be no meaningful retribution that's why they will continue doing these things until we start putting them in jail. Of course that sets of a whole new method of government intrusion and political suppression, but until people start going to jail this will continue to go on.

let's start with five years mandatory jail time for voter fraud.

-Clayton Bigsby

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#9 May 15, 2013
Enzyte Bob wrote:
Conservatives are so dumb.
With all this stuff going on over the past several years it took until today for Rush to have a callar mention Joe the Plumber on the radio. Anybody who remembers what happened to Joe the Plumber knows that these are the same Orwellian tactics used by the same exact people. Now that they have control of the IRS they can train their targets on whoever the hell they want. That's what Bolsheviks do.
And remember how the Ohio ODJFS worker was punished? Fired only to land at some cushy gig over it Central State University.
The apparatchiks know there's going to be no meaningful retribution that's why they will continue doing these things until we start putting them in jail. Of course that sets of a whole new method of government intrusion and political suppression, but until people start going to jail this will continue to go on.
let's start with five years mandatory jail time for voter fraud.
This all started with the illegal unsealing of the Jack and Jeri Ryan custody files in 2004. Had that not happened, Barry would still be hanging out at Man's Country every afternoon.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#10 May 15, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>This all started with the illegal unsealing of the Jack and Jeri Ryan custody files in 2004. Had that not happened, Barry would still be hanging out at Man's Country every afternoon.
Illegally unsealing the personal records of political opponents is Barack Hussein Obama's signature modus operandi.
Enzyte Bob

Columbus, OH

#11 May 15, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>This all started with the illegal unsealing of the Jack and Jeri Ryan custody files in 2004. Had that not happened, Barry would still be hanging out at Man's Country every afternoon.
true however at least they followed a set procedure and ostensibly released the information based on the approval of a judge. The Joe the Plumber situation was completely different because it involved confidential information the apparatchik disseminated to the public merely because Joe the Plumber spoke up and embarrassed Comrade Barry - or more correctly open the door to Comrade Barry embarrassing himself with the "spread the wealth" remarks.

I agree it's the same monkey business but at least the first one went through a judge. A political hack judge but a judge nevertheless.

-Clayton Bigsby

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#12 May 15, 2013
Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
<quoted text>
When Miller and Cole find out they may be headed for jail, they may have an interesting story to tell.
John Dean?
Hopefully not Vince Foster, Bill Gwatney or Ron Brown.
Enzyte Bob

Columbus, OH

#13 May 15, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Hopefully not Vince Foster, Bill Gwatney or Ron Brown.
Even Justice Department whistleblower J Christian Adams was audited by the IRS. First time in his life.

J. CHRISTIAN ADAMS: Add Me to the List of IRS Targets.

Franklin Graham, the Tea Party, and Larry Conners all faced the wrath of the Obama IRS.

You can add me to that list.

After Obama was elected, I faced my first IRS audit shakedown after decades of filing income tax returns. Overdue coincidence? Perhaps.

Given the headlines of the past 48 hours, perhaps not.

My audit experience was a headache, as anyone who has experienced one can attest. When it happened, a former IRS lawyer with whom I associated in private practice told me –“it’s no accident you were audited.”
http://pjmedia.com/jchristianadams/2013/05/14...
Enzyte Bob

Columbus, OH

#14 May 15, 2013
FAITH
‘VERY FRIGHTENING’: PROMINENT CATHOLIC PROF. CLAIMS IRS AUDITED HER AFTER SPEAKING OUT AGAINST OBAMA AND DEMANDED TO KNOW WHO WAS PAYING HER
May. 15, 2013 10:24am Billy Hallowell

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/05/15/ex...

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#15 May 15, 2013
Let it all come out. Droves of it, I'm sure.
Obama's got a lot of explaining to do.
Enzyte Bob

Columbus, OH

#16 May 15, 2013
-tip- wrote:
Let it all come out. Droves of it, I'm sure.
Obama's got a lot of explaining to do.
this is out and out war.

We must go after them with the same vigor that they've gone after our people. And this extends beyond the IRS - just Google the word swatting and see what leftists do to people who dare express opinions contrary to those of El Presidente .

-Clayton Bigsby

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#17 May 15, 2013
Enzyte Bob wrote:
FAITH
‘VERY FRIGHTENING’: PROMINENT CATHOLIC PROF. CLAIMS IRS AUDITED HER AFTER SPEAKING OUT AGAINST OBAMA AND DEMANDED TO KNOW WHO WAS PAYING HER
May. 15, 2013 10:24am Billy Hallowell
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/05/15/ex...
They went after Billy Graham, too:

Billy Graham Association: IRS targeted us, too
http://www.wbtv.com/story/22253190/billy-grah...

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#18 May 15, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>They went after Billy Graham, too:
Billy Graham Association: IRS targeted us, too
http://www.wbtv.com/story/22253190/billy-grah...
That's gonna p!ss off an entire region.
zoe

Ashland, OH

#19 May 15, 2013
Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
John Boehner re the IRS scandal
"My question isn't about who's going to resign," he said. "My question is about who's going to jail over this scandal."
I love old blue eyes, I think he handsome.

-Clayton Bigsby

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#20 May 15, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
That's gonna p!ss off an entire region.
And an entire age group.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Residents on alert with mass shooting suspect a... 17 min Flatlander 153
Men in the Girls Bathroom 1 hr Pandering Laws 173
News Free lunches in Columbus schools unwittingly se... 2 hr They cannot kill ... 19
935000 signatures to boycott Target 4 hr UTrashy 80
News Coroner: Most Ohio victims shot many times, som... 5 hr true story 52
Jennifer Aniston named most beautiful woman in ... 7 hr UTrashy 154
Prince dead at 57 7 hr UTrashy 44
Kasich just doesn't care 9 hr They cannot kill ... 28
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages