FBI Uniform Crime Report
The FBI Uniform Crime Report (also available at the FBI site listed above) makes a number of disturbing points: In 1995, Blacks accounted for 13% of the population; Amerinds for 2%, and Mexicans, Whites and all others (the FBI even includes Arabs as Whites) 85%. If the races were equal in their criminal behavior, then it could reasonably be expected that for any given category of crime, 85% of those arrested would be White and 13% of those arrested would be Black.
But that is not what is found in the FBI Uniform Crime Report.
Under the crime of burglary, 30.4% of arrestees are Black and 67.8% are White. The Black burglary rate 30.4 over 13, divided by the White burglary rate of 67.8 over 85, gives a figure of 2.93.
If these arrest records accurately record the commission of burglaries, that means that Blacks commit burglary at almost 3 times the rate of Whites.
Using the same methodology, the figures other crimes can also be broken down:
* Weapons violations are committed by Blacks at nearly 5 times the rate for Whites;
* Blacks are caught receiving or buying stolen property at nearly 5 times the rate for Whites;
* Blacks are involved in prostitution at almost 4 times the rate for Whites;
* Blacks are arrested for drug crimes at over 4 times the rate for Whites;
* Blacks are more than three times as likely as Whites to be caught at forgery, counterfeiting, and fraud, and almost three times as likely to be caught at embezzlement;
* Blacks are more than 3 times as likely to be thieves as Whites;
* Blacks are more than 4 times as likely to commit assault as Whites;
* Blacks are almost 4.5 times as likely to steal a motor vehicle;
* Blacks are more than 5 times as likely to commit forcible rape as Whites;
* Blacks are over 8 times as likely to commit murder as Whites;
* Blacks are more than 10 times as likely to commit robbery as Whites;
* Nearly 25% of all Black males between the ages of 20 and 29 are in jail or on probation - this does not include those wanted or awaiting trial;
* For all violent crimes considered together, Blacks are almost 5.5 times more likely to commit violent criminal acts than Whites; all this according to the FBI Uniform Crime Report.