Are the bombers white men?
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

-Clayton Bigsby

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#24 Apr 19, 2013
Real Tea Party wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you do, it's called Great Britain jackass.
It wouldn't be happening if we native American had a country, period.
Six months ago you said you were Israeli, kid.
Go troll on a Justin Bieber site.
Real Tea Party

Reynoldsburg, OH

#26 Apr 19, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Six months ago you said you were Israeli, kid.
Go troll on a Justin Bieber site.
Six months ago I was Japanese, you can't even remember the sh1t I told you.
Real Tea Party

Reynoldsburg, OH

#27 Apr 19, 2013
FKAdukechereader wrote:
<quoted text>
UR Mad right.
You would be one of the first to go moron
Wolf
Yes I am mad cause your ancestors stole my land! We're not going anywhere! Too bad the immigrants are doing the same horrific act to you, it's karma.

-Clayton Bigsby

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#28 Apr 19, 2013
Real Tea Party wrote:
<quoted text>
Six months ago I was Japanese, you can't even remember the sh1t I told you.
That was before Israeli, kid...when you said you lived in UA.
Go be a Belieber.

-Clayton Bigsby

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#29 Apr 19, 2013
Real Tea Party wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I am mad cause your ancestors stole my land! We're not going anywhere! Too bad the immigrants are doing the same horrific act to you, it's karma.
Kid, you're about as Indian as Liz Warren.
Real Tea Party

Reynoldsburg, OH

#30 Apr 19, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>That was before Israeli, kid...when you said you lived in UA.
Go be a Belieber.
So a black teen got shot in Florida, did you ever talk about his religion?

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#31 Apr 19, 2013
Real Tea Party wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I am mad cause your ancestors stole my land! We're not going anywhere! Too bad the immigrants are doing the same horrific act to you, it's karma.
We're born from fighters, remove the left and its income transfers and we'd own this country in days.

I'll take the good ol boys over MS-13 any day of the week

-Clayton Bigsby

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#33 Apr 19, 2013
Real Tea Party wrote:
<quoted text>
So a black teen got shot in Florida, did you ever talk about his religion?
Religion doesn't enter into that case, Justin. The schools have failed you miserably.
Real Tea Party

Reynoldsburg, OH

#34 Apr 19, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
We're born from fighters, remove the left and its income transfers and we'd own this country in days.
I'll take the good ol boys over MS-13 any day of the week
Just make sure your mussel loader still shoots. The Apache are the real fighters. Hand to hand combat they are true warriors not some cowards with a semi-auto.

You don't study history and history will repeat itself. They keep coming from all over the world you can't stop them, this time you are the natives and they are the settlers.
Real Tea Party

Reynoldsburg, OH

#35 Apr 19, 2013
FKAdukechereader wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU eggroll.
Wolf
FU Burrito.
Real Tea Party

Reynoldsburg, OH

#36 Apr 19, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Religion doesn't enter into that case, Justin. The schools have failed you miserably.
Of course that just proved my point how retarded you are trying say their race has nothing to do with their terror act. My UA education cost way more than your Hilliard district per household.

-Clayton Bigsby

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#39 Apr 19, 2013
Real Tea Party wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course that just proved my point how retarded you are trying say their race has nothing to do with their terror act. My UA education cost way more than your Hilliard district per household.
You've never set foot in an Upper Arlington school building, kid.
They cannot kill a Spook

Taylor, MI

#40 Apr 19, 2013
Real Tea Party wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course that just proved my point how retarded you are trying say their race has nothing to do with their terror act. My UA education cost way more than your Hilliard district per household.
So your parents were over taxed. Stop voting for tsx increases

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News How often should we keep reviving overdosed dru... 1 min Captain America 34
Dems in disarray- Well, yeah! 12 min Male 319
Robert Mueller Investigating Donald Trump 1 hr d pants 217
Trump Will Win Again in 2020 2 hr Silent Lamb 9
Bernie Sanders And Wife Under Investigation 3 hr Batch 37 Pain Is ... 24
The Real Deal | Russia Trump Obama Hillary 5 hr Jail Time 1
Arkansas Places 10 Commandments On Statehouse G... 8 hr They cannot kill ... 3
Health Care/The Wall 11 hr Reality Speaks 135
Ohio AG Mike DeWine enters 2018 race for govern... 19 hr Reality Speaks 34

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages