Are the bombers white men?

Posted in the Columbus Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#1 Apr 19, 2013
Salon wished they were, so did Tim Wise.

So does that category only apply to "right wing extremists" or will the media amplify "White Islam" or "White Al Qaida"
Enzyte Bob

Blacklick, OH

#2 Apr 19, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
Salon wished they were, so did Tim Wise.
So does that category only apply to "right wing extremists" or will the media amplify "White Islam" or "White Al Qaida"
You're way off on this one.

Listen to the uncle's interview. This has nothing to do with Al Qaida. It's just a couple of losers. Turks, Chechens, Albanians, etc. aren't hard core Muslims.
WISE SOLOMON

Cincinnati, OH

#3 Apr 19, 2013
Tim Wise is an Israeli-American victim cultist.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tim_Wise

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#4 Apr 19, 2013
WISE SOLOMON wrote:
Tim Wise is an Israeli-American victim cultist.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tim_Wise
Tim Wise is Anti-Israel

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#5 Apr 19, 2013
Enzyte Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
You're way off on this one.
Listen to the uncle's interview. This has nothing to do with Al Qaida. It's just a couple of losers. Turks, Chechens, Albanians, etc. aren't hard core Muslims.
http://dailycaller.com/2013/04/19/dead-boston...
Enzyte Bob

Blacklick, OH

#6 Apr 19, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
You don't seem to get the distinction.

There are very religious Catholics, too. There are also very religious Christians who bomb abortion clinics.

Muslims from Albania, Turkey, Chechnya, etc. and places like that typically aren't fanatics.
Real Tea Party

Columbus, OH

#7 Apr 19, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
Salon wished they were, so did Tim Wise.
So does that category only apply to "right wing extremists" or will the media amplify "White Islam" or "White Al Qaida"
That means we need to profile both whites and muslims. Problem solved.
They cannot kill a Spook

Toledo, OH

#8 Apr 19, 2013
Enzyte Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't seem to get the distinction.
There are very religious Catholics, too. There are also very religious Christians who bomb abortion clinics.
Muslims from Albadnia, Turkey, Chechnya, etc. and places like that typically aren't fanatics.
the chechnyans are. Look at the schools they have seized and the bombs they have placed.

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#9 Apr 19, 2013
Enzyte Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't seem to get the distinction.
There are very religious Catholics, too. There are also very religious Christians who bomb abortion clinics.
Muslims from Albania, Turkey, Chechnya, etc. and places like that typically aren't fanatics.
The list of fatalities from Islam far exceeds the fatalities of clinc bombings, although it's probably less than the fatalities in the clincs.

Chechnya was the start of the modern jihadi movement after Afghanistan.
Enzyte Bob

Blacklick, OH

#10 Apr 19, 2013
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text> the chechnyans are. Look at the schools they have seized and the bombs they have placed.
Remember where they do that, though: In Russia.

If the US was helping the Russians keep Chechnyans down, yes they would be pulling that crap here. But Chechnyans have no bone to pick with us.

My guess is that their uncle was correct: both a couple of losers. They rubbed elbows with the Arabs at the local mosque and got crazy ideas on their own.

Talk to some of the Albanians who live around here (Muslims, mostly). They LOVE America and they love it for the same reason most immigrants love America: Even $8 an hour beats $2 a day. They live in a nicer home than they could ever hope for in their country. And they get to buy all kinds of shyt they could never dream of having where they came from.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#11 Apr 19, 2013
Hey Karl:

Been working all morning. I see the Gammy rants are all gone.

That sure makes things nice and peaceful. This world is way too crazy today for all of that crap.

woof
Enzyte Bob

Blacklick, OH

#12 Apr 19, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
The list of fatalities from Islam far exceeds the fatalities of clinc bombings, although it's probably less than the fatalities in the clincs.
Chechnya was the start of the modern jihadi movement after Afghanistan.
Not accurate. From USA Today:

==========

Russia's Chechnya has long terrorist connections

Ray Locker and Gregg Zoroya, USA TODAY
12:38 p.m. EDT April 19, 2013

Chechen mujahideen group denies connection to Tsarnaev brothers
Region has been the focus of decades of fighting between Muslim residents and Russians

Some Chechen groups have recruited fighters from outside the region, experts say

Chechnya, the Russian republic whose struggle against Russia inspired the two brothers suspected of the Boston Marathon bombings, has been the center of violent separatist uprising and bloody bomb-related killings for decades.

Traditionally, however, "mainstream Chechnyan mujahedeen have not traditionally been a direct threat to the United States," said Evan Kohlmann, chairman of Flashpoint Global Partners, a New York-based international security consulting firm. However, there are several other organizations that recruit Chechen fighters.

He said the Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan and one of its splinter groups, the Islamic Jihad Union, both have recruited Chechen, Turks and other non-Arab Muslims to fight with them against U.S. forces in Afghanistan. According to Kohlmann, both of these groups are based in the Waziristan tribal area of Pakistan, "and these groups can be just as radical as anything al-Qaeda puts out."

"They have a strong animus against the United States," Kohlmann said.

But he cautioned against making any assumption at this point that the bombing suspects were recruited and/or trained by foreign terror organizations.

"What happened (in Boston) is within the capability of two relatively sophisticated, home-grown individuals," said Kohlmann. "These two people seem to have come out of nowhere."

David Schanzer, a terrorism expert at Duke University, said the attack appeared to be "homegrown" and that the suspects appear unsophisticated and without ties to or training from international terrorist groups.

"The fact that they needed to rob an ATM to get money [suggests] they didn't get large amount of outside funding. They had no escape plan to leave the country," Schanzer said. "These are hallmarks of people who are not particularly sophisticated. I don't see this as a highly planned plot. They seemed to be making this up as they go along."

Several links have been identified between Chechen guerrillas and al-Qaeda, according to an analysis by the Council on Foreign Relations.

Despite the two suspects' apparent affinity for the Chechen cause, anti-separatist Chechen leader Ramzan Kadyrov said there was no link between his country and Tamerlan and Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, the two brothers suspected of the Boston bombings.

"We don't know the Tsarnaevs, they did not live in Chechnya. They lived and studied in America," Kadyrov said Friday. "It has become habitual, everything that is happening in the worldis connected to Chechens. Blame the Chechens."
Real Tea Party

Columbus, OH

#14 Apr 19, 2013
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text> the chechnyans are. Look at the schools they have seized and the bombs they have placed.
That just means they're smart. They planned and executed the plan perfectly. Unlike the mass shooting killers who normally shot themselves after their act. Hope I didn't offend the white folks.
They cannot kill a Spook

Toledo, OH

#15 Apr 19, 2013
Enzyte Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember where they do that, though: In Russia.
If the US was helping the Russians keep Chechnyans down, yes they would be pulling that crap here. But Chechnyans have no bone to pick with us.
My guess is that their uncle was correct: both a couple of losers. They rubbed elbows with the Arabs at the local mosque and got crazy ideas on their own.
Talk to some of the Albanians who live around here (Muslims, mostly). They LOVE America and they love it for the same reason most immigrants love America: Even $8 an hour beats $2 a day. They live in a nicer home than they could ever hope for in their country. And they get to buy all kinds of shyt they could never dream of having where they came from.
You always blame jews flr everything. I know Muslims and though they are poor and stupid they are cunning and have one goal world domination. They may fight over which sect rules but they all hate freedom. This applies to practicing muslims.

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#16 Apr 19, 2013
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
You always blame jews flr everything. I know Muslims and though they are poor and stupid they are cunning and have one goal world domination. They may fight over which sect rules but they all hate freedom. This applies to practicing muslims.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahmadiyya_Muslim...

This is about the best you get with Islam.
Enzyte Bob

Blacklick, OH

#17 Apr 19, 2013
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
You always blame jews flr everything. I know Muslims and though they are poor and stupid they are cunning and have one goal world domination. They may fight over which sect rules but they all hate freedom. This applies to practicing muslims.
I blame Jews for the following:

1. Money grubbing;
2. Christian hating;
3. Communism;
4.(Related to Number 3 above) The sexual revolution, and destruction of the family;
5. Sending us off to spill blood to protect a nation of squatters.

Just look at how people are exploited in the workplace these days. This is a Wall Street phenomenon.

JCPenney is a prime example of something that got blown up just because the money guys thought they were the smartest guys in the room and thought they weren't making enough money. Not that they didn't have a great theory, it's just that this happens over and over again. Wall Street guys milking existing institutions isn't much different than the oligarchs ripping off the assets of communist USSR and thinking they are great businessmen.

Gas prices ... now a financial phenomenon. The rats and worker bees spin their wheels in a cage to stuff money in the pockets of hedge funds.

I don't buy anybody's dogma anymore, right or left. The people we have in power are too stupid to see through all the BS anymore.
Enzyte Bob

Blacklick, OH

#19 Apr 19, 2013
FKAdukechereader wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah yes if we are just nice to them they will just leave us alone huh.
Idiot
Wolf
I'm not saying you have to be nice to anybody. They just want to be left alone so they can work and make money, which makes them better citizens than much of our population.

Saying all Muslims are fanatics is like saying all Catholic girls still keep their legs together until marriage.
hhey now

Columbus, OH

#20 Apr 19, 2013
Keep in mind that the UN refugee resettlement program could be dumping more of this human sewage upon us.
Which wouldn't be happening if we white Americans had a country of our own.
Real Tea Party

Columbus, OH

#22 Apr 19, 2013
hhey now wrote:
Keep in mind that the UN refugee resettlement program could be dumping more of this human sewage upon us.
Which wouldn't be happening if we white Americans had a country of our own.
Yes you do, it's called Great Britain jackass.

It wouldn't be happening if we native American had a country, period.
Real Tea Party

Columbus, OH

#23 Apr 19, 2013
FKAdukechereader wrote:
<quoted text>
We have a country of our own. We just need to empty the trash.
That started with half of the nutwits on this forum. Trailer trash considered trash? Let's hope not they are Americans in my book. Bring back the brown paper bag test!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
COPS lives MATTER 5 min Duke for Mayor 221
Where has Rowdy been? 8 min They cannot kill ... 5
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 27 min Duke for Mayor 4,975
Critics ignore benefits of cameras 35 min now hey 2
African American Male Initiative seeks to help ... 3 hr Duke for Mayor 15
Who do you side with in New York and why? 3 hr Neutral Party 25
Xenos Christian Fellowship is a CULT! (Jul '12) 4 hr UberGenius 1,025
Columbus Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:51 pm PST

Bleacher Report 2:51PM
Gordon Ban Gives Browns Flexibility
NBC Sports 2:57 PM
Gordon may appeal suspension
NFL 5:06 PM
Johnny Manziel fined for being late to treatment
Bleacher Report 5:39 PM
Steelers' DB Health Could Swing AFC North Finale
NBC Sports 6:50 PM
Legal fights looming over Gordon suspension