LorenEberly

Cardington, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Goodyear using nonunion workers, consumers, and taxpayers in tax abated enterprise zones in USA, Mexico, China, France, etc.; willing to work for fewer wages than they can pay healthcare insurance premium or pay healthcare provider. Pay ALL taxes and pay for every product and service they use for life. And educate, love, nurse, nurture, discipline, protect, and provide; for every child (job) they conceive. And fund schools, infrastructure, local and national security, government services, and etc.; with money derived from wages, investment profit, and independent business profit. With money derived from wages, investment profit, and independent business profit.

This is defiant of USA Labor Law, The Constitution, and demands of Natural Law: what Mother Nature, God, or Whatever Power decreed to be the reality of the real world, democracy, capitalism, the US Constitution, and free, fair, and affordable commerce and common sense demands.

Demanding every Stockholder and business, corporation, farmer, business, outsourcer sweatshop, and nonprofit, tax-exempt, organization and Church; markets the cost in the wholesale and retail price of his or her product and service; of every worker, consumer, and taxpayer's wages (union contract), healthcare, pension, investment and independent business profit.

This enables every worker, consumer, and taxpayer to pay healthcare insurance premium or pay healthcare provider. Pay ALL taxes and pay for every product and service they use for life. With money derived from wages, investment profit, and independent business profit.

And enables every parent to educate, love, nurse, nurture, discipline, protect, and provide; for every child (job) they conceive. And fund schools, infrastructure, local and national security, government services, and etc.; with money derived from wages, investment profit, and independent business profit.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

I prefer Michelin.

Since: Jan 13

Returning with a vengeance

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Own it Hollande!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

33 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 7 min Pops 28,641
Columbus Police Grow Concerned As Murder Rate C... 28 min They cannot kill a Spook 4
Is Barak Obama responsible for the current bord... 1 hr d pantz 80
Will Obama Resign From Office? 1 hr Black Rhino 583
muslim brotherhood authorizes 'anal jihad' 1 hr Pope Che Reagan Christ I 49
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 2 hr Neutral Party 2,738
Music 3 hr PARIS COWBOY 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE