EBT Cards for Kids
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
sidekick

Galloway, OH

#22 Aug 10, 2013
Warning wrote:
<quoted text>Witout clicking the link I'm guessing you found Portsmouth's Topix addict (just like you) John Welton who uses 100s of usernames and hate the TRUTH..
John also, is a FAILED scool teacher.(seems to be a pattern) who stole thousands of dollars and got caught! Spent a year in prison ...Judge even order a competence test on John...(Check court website):)
John fears my NEW BOOK too! "You Can't Afford To Be Innocent" about the case, police, BCI&I & FBI,:)
John also spends 24-7-365 on Topix! Just like you George...Two LOSERS, with nothing to do at all.. but waste government funds...
Who gives a [email protected]& about your imaginary book, Eldered? You're pissed off about getting probation for something you should've got years for? You're the one who needs to be sitting in a home, not necessarily a nursing, more of a mental institute or asylum. If anyone exploited the corruption of the law, it would be YOU. Too stupid to take a slap on the wrist, yet dumb enough to re-fuse the fire on how much of a stalker you are.
Go find another forum to rant and rave. Besides, what if a person was stuck in a nursing home, chatting on Topix, crippled and had nothing else to do? What kinda person is to hate on that?
YOU sure do "Expose the Corruption" in yourself, WALT!

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#23 Aug 10, 2013
sidekick wrote:
<quoted text>
Who gives a [email protected]& about your imaginary book, Eldered? You're pissed off about getting probation for something you should've got years for? You're the one who needs to be sitting in a home, not necessarily a nursing, more of a mental institute or asylum. If anyone exploited the corruption of the law, it would be YOU. Too stupid to take a slap on the wrist, yet dumb enough to re-fuse the fire on how much of a stalker you are.
Go find another forum to rant and rave. Besides, what if a person was stuck in a nursing home, chatting on Topix, crippled and had nothing else to do? What kinda person is to hate on that?
YOU sure do "Expose the Corruption" in yourself, WALT!
BRAVO!!!!!!
Walt

Waterford, OH

#25 Aug 10, 2013
sidekick wrote:
<quoted text>
Who gives a [email protected]& about your imaginary book, Eldered? You're pissed off about getting probation for something you should've got years for? You're the one who needs to be sitting in a home, not necessarily a nursing, more of a mental institute or asylum. If anyone exploited the corruption of the law, it would be YOU. Too stupid to take a slap on the wrist, yet dumb enough to re-fuse the fire on how much of a stalker you are.
Go find another forum to rant and rave. Besides, what if a person was stuck in a nursing home, chatting on Topix, crippled and had nothing else to do? What kinda person is to hate on that?
YOU sure do "Expose the Corruption" in yourself, WALT!
Now THAT'S funny!!! LOL!!!
Lyndsay Woodrum Hoti

Olathe, KS

#26 Aug 11, 2013
Walt wrote:
<quoted text>Now THAT'S funny!!! LOL!!!
What's not funny is how you teased me and toyed with my emotions. When I was 12, you were really into me. You sent me flowers, I captured your attention. I felt special. Then I turned 14 and you started ignoring me.

Is there someone else? You haven't found a younger woman, have you? I know I'm in my 20's, but I still look young for my age. I'll do anything to get you back. I'll even let you date my daughter.

Please, Walt, please. Come back to me.
Walt

Waterford, OH

#27 Aug 11, 2013
Lyndsay Woodrum Hoti wrote:
<quoted text>
What's not funny is how you teased me and toyed with my emotions. When I was 12, you were really into me. You sent me flowers, I captured your attention. I felt special. Then I turned 14 and you started ignoring me.
Is there someone else? You haven't found a younger woman, have you? I know I'm in my 20's, but I still look young for my age. I'll do anything to get you back. I'll even let you date my daughter.
Please, Walt, please. Come back to me.
That's as funny as You are Crippled!!! Bllaaaaahhahahahahahahahah!!!! !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pittsburgh Steelers team refuses to come out of... 38 min Duke for Mayor 22
Franklin Golf Car Company (Sep '12) 44 min t smith 22
Kim Jong Un vs da Donald 59 min MarkJ- 54
It's September soccer daddy 2 hr DOUCHEY 41
The NFL is anti-American, Anti-National Anthem,... 2 hr d pants 28
Hillarys emails...ooops I mean Jareds emails 2 hr Male 18
Michelle Obama and the NFL 3 hr Duke for Mayor 1

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages