Michelle Obama f/k/a Michael LaVaughn...

Michelle Obama f/k/a Michael LaVaughn Robinson

Posted in the Columbus Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Speak It

Columbus, OH

#1 Jul 11, 2014
He even played football, his pictures are online.

"The following excerpt is the true biographical information of Michelle Obama, given to me on June 25, 2011 by a former member of the First Lady’s personal staff. He shall remain anonymous for the time being to protect his life as well as the lives of his family.

“Michelle Obama, First Lady of the United States, was born Michael LaVaughn Robinson in Chicago, Illinois on January 17th, 1964.

He was the second son born to Fraser Robinson III, a well known cocaine dealer and union thug for Crime Lord/Mayor Richard J. Daley, and Marian Shields Robinson, a transient street prostitute who was diagnosed with the HIV virus in 1998.

He was a popular high school athlete and in 1982, he accepted a scholarship to play middle linebacker for the Oregon State Beavers.

After finishing a respectable rookie season with 88 tackles and 7.5 sacks, he suddenly dropped out of the school.

Fellow teammates observed that Robinson could regularly be heard lamenting over how he is a “woman trapped inside a man’s body”, and on January 13th, 1983, he underwent sex reassignment surgery at Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine.

To hide the shame of his new identity, Michael left Oregon State to attend Princeton University under his new legal name,“Michelle Robinson”.

Years later, he met Barry Obama Jr. a Kenyan immigrant who later became aware of Michelle’s 'true' identity. They subsequently married and adopted two children.”

Michelle aka Michael Robinson Obama circa 1981, right #44.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#2 Jul 11, 2014
He could not be a Beaver because he wanted a beaver.

This true story renews my faith in America.
Enwordo

Powell, OH

#3 Jul 11, 2014
Not doubting the fist tranny, er, I mean first tranny, but the picture is an obvious composite i age with the faces of the players less grainy than the other areas of the image.

Mebbie the birf certificate dodge was to keep people from looking for Mooch's.
Indeedy

Columbus, OH

#4 Jul 12, 2014
Enwordo wrote:
Not doubting the fist tranny, er, I mean first tranny, but the picture is an obvious composite i age with the faces of the players less grainy than the other areas of the image.
Mebbie the birf certificate dodge was to keep people from looking for Mooch's.
Brilliant.
Egan

Columbus, OH

#5 Jul 13, 2014
Topic of discussion in the Windy City this weekend. It's plausible.
They cannot kill a Spook

Toledo, OH

#6 Jul 13, 2014
We know barry didn't sire those kids. So where are the ugly phhhuqqqqs that are responsible for those ugly rug rats?
say what

Columbus, OH

#7 Jul 14, 2014
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
We know barry didn't sire those kids. So where are the ugly phhhuqqqqs that are responsible for those ugly rug rats?
I wouldn't be surprised if they were dead. one or both of 'em.
Yes

Columbus, OH

#8 Jul 16, 2014
Egan wrote:
Topic of discussion in the Windy City this weekend. It's plausible.
yes, some funny, funny posts!
Tracker

Columbus, OH

#9 Jul 19, 2014
This story is being repeated ad nausea on FaceBook. Tracker
They cannot kill a Spook

Taylor, MI

#10 Jul 19, 2014
Tracker wrote:
This story is being repeated ad nausea on FaceBook. Tracker
Don't use facebook, Twitter, or pinterst .
Copy some of the good posts over to here
Striker

Columbus, OH

#11 Aug 17, 2014
I suspected as much. First Freak Family.
Duke for Mayor

Mason, OH

#12 Aug 18, 2014
Speak It wrote:
He even played football, his pictures are online.
"The following excerpt is the true biographical information of Michelle Obama, given to me on June 25, 2011 by a former member of the First Lady’s personal staff. He shall remain anonymous for the time being to protect his life as well as the lives of his family.
“Michelle Obama, First Lady of the United States, was born Michael LaVaughn Robinson in Chicago, Illinois on January 17th, 1964.
He was the second son born to Fraser Robinson III, a well known cocaine dealer and union thug for Crime Lord/Mayor Richard J. Daley, and Marian Shields Robinson, a transient street prostitute who was diagnosed with the HIV virus in 1998.
He was a popular high school athlete and in 1982, he accepted a scholarship to play middle linebacker for the Oregon State Beavers.
After finishing a respectable rookie season with 88 tackles and 7.5 sacks, he suddenly dropped out of the school.
Fellow teammates observed that Robinson could regularly be heard lamenting over how he is a “woman trapped inside a man’s body”, and on January 13th, 1983, he underwent sex reassignment surgery at Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine.
To hide the shame of his new identity, Michael left Oregon State to attend Princeton University under his new legal name,“Michelle Robinson”.
Years later, he met Barry Obama Jr. a Kenyan immigrant who later became aware of Michelle’s 'true' identity. They subsequently married and adopted two children.”
Michelle aka Michael Robinson Obama circa 1981, right #44.
OMG! I believe the story.

woof
UNable 2 Bear OR Sire

Columbus, OH

#13 Aug 18, 2014
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
We know barry didn't sire those kids. So where are the ugly phhhuqqqqs that are responsible for those ugly rug rats?
DNA tests are easy enough to get and hopefully in the process.

What a great day the truth is revealed. Finally.
The shame won't be the children aren't theirs biologically, it will be another HUGE AZZ LIE added to the long, long list. That.
FYI

Columbus, OH

#14 Aug 19, 2014
UNable 2 Bear OR Sire wrote:
<quoted text>
DNA tests are easy enough to get and hopefully in the process.
What a great day the truth is revealed. Finally.
The shame won't be the children aren't theirs biologically, it will be another HUGE AZZ LIE added to the long, long list. That.
Yes,, test the kids to the parents! Now.
FFS

Columbus, OH

#15 Aug 21, 2014
Finally, getting to the bottom of it. FFS
rumor

Columbus, OH

#16 Aug 21, 2014
say what wrote:
<quoted text> I wouldn't be surprised if they were dead. one or both of 'em.
This is what I'm thinking.
Enter Username

Columbus, OH

#17 Aug 21, 2014
Black is always uglier.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#18 Aug 21, 2014
Enter Username wrote:
Black is always uglier.
Not always. Obviously.

woof
Benghazi

Columbus, OH

#19 Aug 21, 2014
The biological parents of the ugly first girls are dead. Mark my word.
Dont marry a liberal

Columbus, OH

#20 Aug 21, 2014
Moooo-MAN

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wasserman Info Mother Load | WTF???? 6 min Reality 160
August 21 - When it All Hits the Fan 1 hr Dan Rather Not 114
de Facto Trump KKK Grand Imperial Wizard 5 hr Alt facts speak a... 19
Dems in disarray- Well, yeah! 5 hr Alternative Facts... 1,272
Democratic voter base declines 6 hr Alternative Facts... 9
Tecumseh the prophet 6 hr Ricardo montobomb 3
Tecumseh the prophet 6 hr Ricardo montobomb 7

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages