Was Flipper a Swinger?

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#4 Mar 29, 2013
Good lord, Bob...it's Good Friday.

Next thing, you'll be telling us you went looking for a dolphin bar to sate your voyeuristic tendencies.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#6 Mar 29, 2013
Srotaredomtihstae Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
Long.time no see. I was shot by the moderators but they can't kill a good spook.
Like the new name...and the will to survive. LOL.
bosco

Columbus, OH

#8 Mar 30, 2013
Lived down in the Florida Keys for a few years back in the 70's. He(flipper) gravesite is open to tourists.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#9 Mar 30, 2013
So that is what the song meant by 'everyone loves the king of the sea'.
Duke for Mayor

Lakemore, OH

#10 Mar 30, 2013
Srotaredomtihstae Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
Long.time no see. I was shot by the moderators but they can't kill a good spook.
It'll happen again.

By the way, Paco says yer a yeller bellied coward.

woof
Duke for Mayor

Lakemore, OH

#11 Mar 30, 2013
bosco wrote:
Lived down in the Florida Keys for a few years back in the 70's. He(flipper) gravesite is open to tourists.

Why would a dolphin be buried in earth? Sounds a bit undignified.

woof
bosco

Columbus, OH

#13 Mar 30, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would a dolphin be buried in earth? Sounds a bit undignified.
woof
Didn't say I buried him. It's the almighty tourist dollar.
Duke for Mayor

Lakemore, OH

#14 Mar 30, 2013
Srotaredomtihstae Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
So like the subhuman nut sack licker you are, crying.to the moderators you will be.
The only paco I knew committed suicide. He dove off the second floor joists and into the basement of a house he was framing. Not to worry an Amish crew finish the job.
Register, you yeller bellied sap sucker.

woof
Duke for Mayor

Lakemore, OH

#16 Mar 30, 2013
Srotaredomtihstae Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
No way. I am too conservative.
Paco tells me yer a coward.

woof

Hugh Victor Thompson III

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#17 Mar 30, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Paco tells me yer a coward.
woof
No, that singular distinction is all yours, Douche.
Duke for Mayor

Lakemore, OH

#18 Mar 30, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>No, that singular distinction is all yours, Douche.
welly well well.

Here is your opportunity to explain the logic, Paco.

Why is spooky racist not a coward?

woof

Hugh Victor Thompson III

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#19 Mar 30, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
welly well well.
Here is your opportunity to explain the logic, Paco.
Why is spooky racist not a coward?
woof
He has earned the respect of the rest of us. That's never going to be the case with you and your daughter.
Duke for Mayor

Lakemore, OH

#20 Mar 30, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>He has earned the respect of the rest of us. That's never going to be the case with you and your daughter.
So the registration issue is all a bunch of hoo-hah.

Thanks.

woof
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#21 Mar 30, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>He has earned the respect of the rest of us. That's never going to be the case with you and your daughter.
Do you mean that I am not held in the same esteem as a rabidly racist ritard? Oh my stars!

Hugh Victor Thompson III

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#22 Mar 30, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
So the registration issue is all a bunch of hoo-hah.
Thanks.
woof
No, because a known and respected poster is just that. You'll never be respected here.
Duke for Mayor

Lakemore, OH

#23 Mar 30, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>No, because a known and respected poster is just that. You'll never be respected here.
Steppity doo dahh, steppity day...
My oh my, what a wonderful day...

http://search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=AgvGGVMmb...

woof

Hugh Victor Thompson III

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#24 Mar 30, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Steppity doo dahh, steppity day...
My oh my, what a wonderful day...
http://search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=AgvGGVMmb...
woof
You're not going to earn anyone's respect like that, douche.
Duke for Mayor

Mount Hope, OH

#25 Mar 30, 2013
I wish I was a dolphin.
bosco

Columbus, OH

#26 Mar 30, 2013
I was surprised by the different colors of dolphins in the wild. Many were as the horse, since they are mammals, roan, brown and even pinto. A big surprise. Cause you mostly see only grey or silver.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man dies after being hit by car on Cleveland Av... 2 hr Mee 19
50 dead. 53 shot. Hillary won't say Radical Islam. 2 hr Maverick 808 104
Tyre King 2 hr Smells like squatch 25
News FHU Bible professor to debate renowned atheist 3 hr Oliver Canterberry 5
News Former Powell businessman given 6 years for sex... 3 hr Bol Shevik 2
News Officer who shot Tyre King returns to work on d... 3 hr 404 not found 2
News Suit says SafeAuto stiffed workers on overtime 4 hr They cannot kill ... 1
Donald Trump - Hillary Clinton Presidential Debate 8 hr Duke for Mayor 59
Trump's Wall 10 hr MarkJ- 801

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages