no union label on twinkie return
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#23 May 1, 2013
The top 1% only have 35% of the wealth.

Since: Apr 13

Columbus, OH

#24 May 1, 2013
Secret Agent Kosmik wrote:
<quoted text>
Reality, were women despise me.
Or, where I'm the 80s superhero, a secret agent who was going to kick Hezbollah arse until Raygun the coward called us off. Where I was on the USS Independence halfway across the world from where the Navy said it was, same with the Eisenhower, and on the Iowa a full year before it was "officially" out of refit.
Yes, I know reality.
You're up way to late to have a decent job, George.

I know what ships I was on and where they were. You were wussing out at a liberal arts college that's rather cheesey.

Since: Apr 13

Columbus, OH

#25 May 1, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
The top 1% only have 35% of the wealth.
Tony, I've learned to respect your input but you are dead wrong on this one.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#26 May 1, 2013
St of Circumstance wrote:
<quoted text>
Tony, I've learned to respect your input but you are dead wrong on this one.
34.6% in 2007

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wealth_inequalit...

-Clayton Bigsby

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#27 May 1, 2013
St of Circumstance wrote:
<quoted text>
You're up way to late to have a decent job, George.
I know what ships I was on and where they were. You were wussing out at a liberal arts college that's rather cheesey.
I'm up as part of my job. You think we leave it all at the office, dummy?
You're a liar when it comes to deployments, K.
Now, shall I bring up the 100 point SAT differentials and acceptance rates again?

-Clayton Bigsby

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#28 May 1, 2013
Secret Agent Kosmik wrote:
<quoted text>
Reality, were women despise me.
Or, where I'm the 80s superhero, a secret agent who was going to kick Hezbollah arse until Raygun the coward called us off. Where I was on the USS Independence halfway across the world from where the Navy said it was, same with the Eisenhower, and on the Iowa a full year before it was "officially" out of refit.
Yes, I know reality.
THREE vessels all longer than 887 feet and you say they were covert...
You are a moron/

Since: Apr 13

Columbus, OH

#29 May 1, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>THREE vessels all longer than 887 feet and you say they were covert...
You are a moron/
keep guessing joker, that's all you've got.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#30 May 2, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
I'm up as part of my job. You think we leave it all at the office, dummy?
And your 'job' seems to mainly consist of posting on the Topix forum.

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#31 May 2, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
The top 1% only have 35% of the wealth.
http://economix.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/01/17/...

Your numbers may be an overestimate.

NYT says that its 33% of financial assets, and only 28% of the rest.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#32 May 2, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
http://economix.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/01/17/...
Your numbers may be an overestimate.
NYT says that its 33% of financial assets, and only 28% of the rest.
In either case, it's not HALF.
Big Johnson

Zanesville, OH

#33 May 2, 2013
My job seems to mainly consist of shatting on the Topix forum.
Zoe

Circleville, OH

#34 May 5, 2013
Secret Agent Kosmik wrote:
<quoted text>
If the 1% have half the wealth, and the bottom 50% have jackshit, they aren't going to be peaceful forever!
No, they will still be lazy losers!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Please help me find the love of my life 5 min Seriouslady 12
Is Drumpf Campaign Chief A Voter Fraud Felon? 13 min They cannot kill ... 8
Should the GOP cut its loses? 40 min Linda 907
This Forum Does No Such Thing! 51 min Big Johnson 20
Trump spent campaign monies on own book 1 hr Linda 5
No Life, But Topix. 1 hr Linda 25
33% women would swap IQ for larger breasts (Mar '12) 1 hr Linda 30
Trump the Liar 2 hr BizzyBee 930

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages