AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Anonymous of Indy Wrote:

I voted for G.W. Bush given the two choices and I know you are right about the Tea Party which they are nothing.

What is your opinion on what is going on in America?

We have men and women working as plumbers, electricians, insurance salesmen, teachers, doctor's, nurses, farmers, railroad engineers, bakers, people of all walk's of lives. Those that serve our tables, when we eat in a restaurant, to a salesman that sell a car. They along with people that sell a ticket to a movie contribute to our economy.

Indy, I can tell you, I have not read the ObamaCare Bill. Can you explain it? How much has a black man in the White House changed the way you think about America today?

What is the Tea Party doing to America in your view Indy.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Judged:

hallucinations again?

Your free obamacare has at minimum $4000 deductible yearly prior to paying out, and costs 10% of your pay on top of that, and co-pays per visit as well.

Don't believe me?

Log on site to view your policy. Should I say try to log on. They can't operate a web site, so the healthcare must be exceptional.

Don't trust me?....then get off your fat azz and log on to educate yourself you ignorant fool.

Like all liberals, you signed the bill prior to reading it, and years later it is just to much to expect out of you to ever do so.

How will you ever find the time and energy to log on and sign up for free healthcare that costs 10% of your pay?

If there is no pay, then the emergency room is your healthcare.

That black guy you spoke about sold you down the river for political gain.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

16 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Xenos Christian Fellowship is a CULT! (Jul '12) 24 min Logan 827
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 2 hr Old Guy 29,340
Colorado unveils Obamacare tax to boost struggl... 2 hr They cannot kill a Spook 2
Michael Moore, movie-making critic of capitalis... 2 hr They cannot kill a Spook 2
Obama seen as threat to Constitution 3 hr Male 46
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 4 hr Male 2,904
palin: americans will support impeachment if...... 4 hr Duke for Mayor 8
•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••