After so many teen slayings, Twitter ...

After so many teen slayings, Twitter hashtag offers glimmer of hope

There are 3 comments on the The Columbus Dispatch story from Oct 14, 2013, titled After so many teen slayings, Twitter hashtag offers glimmer of hope. In it, The Columbus Dispatch reports that:

On average, one Columbus teen is a victim of gun violence every day, and about half are assaulted by other teens.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Columbus Dispatch.

hey hey black Albert

Columbus, OH

#1 Oct 14, 2013
Any mentiion that this is GoGV?...groid on groid violence. Hey now, and ease up already. I could have used NoNV
hey hey black Albert

Columbus, OH

#2 Oct 14, 2013
Speaking of GoGV and NoNV, what ever happened to that Angela Davis wanna- be that posted here for a bit and who was shot just for being black in a bar? Always asking for another gottdammed_gubbamint program
They cannot kill a Spook

Toledo, OH

#3 Oct 14, 2013
hey hey black Albert wrote:
Speaking of GoGV and NoNV, what ever happened to that Angela Davis wanna- be that posted here for a bit and who was shot just for being black in a bar? Always asking for another gottdammed_gubbamint program
I don't recall that, but hey in Colemanistan they shoot each other just because the sun is up, or down.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Now that's a Patriot 6 min Pope Che Reagan C... 4
VIRAL VIDEO: Watch homeless piano man 51 min Zoe Regen 3
Republicans are Fun 1 hr Duke for Mayor 89
drugs in my apartments 1 hr Duke for Mayor 66
News Prosecutors: Illegal Immigrant Minors Forced To... 4 hr Big Johnson 1
News Community's drive awes Pelotonia boss 4 hr Big Johnson 1
News Columbus man's home featured on HGTV's Tiny Hou... 4 hr Big Johnson 1
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE