Woman Accused Of Beating Children Wit...

Woman Accused Of Beating Children With Extension Cord Indicted

There are 89 comments on the NBC4i.com story from Nov 20, 2012, titled Woman Accused Of Beating Children With Extension Cord Indicted. In it, NBC4i.com reports that:

Officers responded a home in the 500 block of Saint Clair Avenue, at about 6:27 p.m., on Monday, on a report of a disturbance.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC4i.com.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#95 Dec 2, 2012
yo mama wrote:
IP'S ARE GREAT!!!! LOL. YOU NEVER KNOW WHEN OR HOW, BUT THE QUESTION WHY WILL ALREADY BE KNOWN. AND THE GREAT THING ABOUT IT IS cracker and cheese still taste good, lol. uh, looks who has his hooks out. lol. their stereotype is incest. your daddy is your grandpa, your mom is your sister oh and so is you cousin. but your uncle is your lover, got to love it. but their rules for smoking crack is only do it behind closed doors. their great at being functional crack heads. smh. wait is it time for a sacrifice, so whose child will you be stealing, raping and sacrificing? hum. or is it just little boys you like to play with. dirty little men.
Crack is whack.
Spookishere F trolls

United States

#96 Dec 2, 2012
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Crack is whack.
And Bobby's back.
yo mama

Santa Ana, CA

#97 Dec 2, 2012
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Crack is whack.
SO IS INCEST BUT YOU STILL DO IT.... SMH OK. TIME WASTED ON BILLY AND BOB. we got greater thing to do. tell your mom to get on your sons lap, he isn't big enough yet. priceless.
SAY THAT AGAIN

Santa Ana, CA

#98 Dec 2, 2012
the child molesters have said it all, that's the end of the show good nite all. lol

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#99 Dec 2, 2012
yo mama wrote:
<quoted text>
SO IS INCEST BUT YOU STILL DO IT.... SMH OK. TIME WASTED ON BILLY AND BOB. we got greater thing to do. tell your mom to get on your sons lap, he isn't big enough yet. priceless.
Psst...I know exactly why you can't find employment.
jalyn mcneil

United States

#100 Sep 8, 2013
mcm
Oliver Twist wrote:
Javoya Shauntaye Harris you are a sorry excuse for a human being. I am glad that they put your picture with this story so you will be recognized and hopefully shunned.
yhu have no idea wtf yhu talkn bout this my mom and i was one who got wooped and she didnt even come close to being a bad person so people like you need to mind your bissness

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#101 Sep 8, 2013
jalyn mcneil wrote:
mcm<quoted text> yhu have no idea wtf yhu talkn bout this my mom and i was one who got wooped and she didnt even come close to being a bad person so people like you need to mind your bissness
And you kneed to go back to skool.
Coleman Rodeo Clown

Circleville, OH

#102 Sep 8, 2013
Public execution in front of the court house is one way to stop these sick crackpots!
Her daughter

Columbus, OH

#103 Dec 4, 2017
FKA Reader wrote:
Sounds like she was pretty deliberate about it. Made 'em get in the shower first so their pores would be open and it would hurt more. Then kept it up until she was too worn out to do it any more.

Easy to call her names, but there are a lot of folks who post here who are big time believers in punishment--corporal and otherwise--to raise kids.

It seems as though we have a hard time having honest discussions of the topic.
I was one of the children that was whooped. She had her reasons and Iím sure most of you donít even have a clue what itís like raising 6 children by yourself in the ghetto, she had a very good reason to whoop my sibling and I. She didnít beat us until she got tired thatís totally fabricated, we barely had marks. They slandered my mothers name and she definitely didnít deserve it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Will N.Korea Denuclear Agreement be as GOOD as ... 3 min Reality Speaks 19
Sean Hannity 7 min Reality Speaks 657
How about that Nobel Peace Prize 11 min Reality Speaks 11
Times of Special/Independent Counsel Investigat... 15 min Reality Speaks 17
Question for Spook 2 hr sidekick 7
News Scandal forces appraisal of gay issues | The Co... (Oct '10) 5 hr GODSTRONG 435
Sharyl Attkisson, fmr WBNS 10TV and CBS Reporter 6 hr 404 not found 4

Columbus Jobs

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages