Woman Accused Of Beating Children Wit...

Woman Accused Of Beating Children With Extension Cord Indicted

There are 89 comments on the NBC4i.com story from Nov 20, 2012, titled Woman Accused Of Beating Children With Extension Cord Indicted. In it, NBC4i.com reports that:

Officers responded a home in the 500 block of Saint Clair Avenue, at about 6:27 p.m., on Monday, on a report of a disturbance.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC4i.com.

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#47 Nov 26, 2012
Oliver Twist wrote:
I wonder what Rose NoHo would say about this woman?
Would she defend her because she is Black?
Would others attack her because she is black? It would seem so.
Oliver Twist

Columbus, OH

#48 Nov 26, 2012
Oliver Twist wrote:
I wonder what Rose NoHo would say about this woman?
Would she defend her because she is Black?
I apologize for posting about Rose NoHo. My comment was uncalled for and disrespects African-Americans.
yo mama

Santa Ana, CA

#49 Nov 28, 2012
guess who's out, lol,
Dan

Springfield, OH

#50 Dec 1, 2012
These people are savages, living among us, but not a part of us. People like this are filling our prisons faster than they can be built and we need another solution. Send them to an island like the British did with Australia or a country like Somalia or Botswana where they would fit right in.

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#51 Dec 1, 2012
Dan wrote:
These people are savages, living among us, but not a part of us. People like this are filling our prisons faster than they can be built and we need another solution. Send them to an island like the British did with Australia or a country like Somalia or Botswana where they would fit right in.
Sure glad we are living in a post-racial era, eh?
Wait what

Columbus, OH

#52 Dec 1, 2012
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure glad we are living in a post-racial era, eh?
Seriously!
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
There's a one about native Americans--kid asks the elder how he gives names to children and he explains that when a child is born he looks out and what he sees (such as Eagle Flying, Wheat Growing in Winter, etc) becomes the name of the child.
Punchline is "but why do you ask, Two Dogs F-ing?"
Big Johnson

Springfield, OH

#53 Dec 1, 2012
Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously!
<quoted text>
Reader can be very "ghetto" when it suits her purpose.
ya mama

Santa Ana, CA

#54 Dec 1, 2012
lol, this is funny....... the truth is out and no one whats to publish it, lol, it's time to get paid, can you say you got severed.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#55 Dec 1, 2012
ya mama wrote:
lol, this is funny....... the truth is out and no one whats to publish it, lol, it's time to get paid, can you say you got severed.
No,you are the one that is going to get severed,child beater.
This is why

Fort Jennings, OH

#56 Dec 1, 2012
Video of how it happened.
http://adf.ly/58r3K
wutuknowboutthat

United States

#57 Dec 1, 2012
Oliver Twist wrote:
Javoya Shauntaye Harris you are a sorry excuse for a human being. I am glad that they put your picture with this story so you will be recognized and hopefully shunned.
I'm glad they put my face to it to cause I'm about to get paid.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#58 Dec 1, 2012
wutuknowboutthat wrote:
<quoted text>I'm glad they put my face to it to cause I'm about to get paid.
Ha ha ha ha ha.
ya mama

Santa Ana, CA

#59 Dec 1, 2012
wanna say more kitty cat man, lol, and he stays near you. he is apart of the same community. what a trip. kitty kat man is racist. and he believes that his common sense is in well working order. people like this wonder why that when their on the internet they can be as free as they like, but when in public their reality give then no go reason to go on. ooooh but that's were kitty cats come in. a sub for human companionship. the racist kitty cat man works around animals.
ya mama

Santa Ana, CA

#61 Dec 1, 2012
Kinch wrote:
<quoted text>Wow. When you sub-humans gain access to a computer, the results are predictable and discouraging.
yes sir!!! us sub human need catman and we need you to, you make life worth living,lol, the tables have turned and the black face don't like it. awwww, the more you talk the more she gets paid, lol, your sad wittiness is what we need forM you, anger is what we need from you, lol, hollow laughter is what we like from you. please give it all. us po folk is in need. let US hear more " this is sad" "your dumb" "your ignorant" " sub-human", lol, yes all of that. ANNNNNNND GO!!!
SAY THAT AGAIN

Santa Ana, CA

#63 Dec 1, 2012
humm, well i have seen it all. and there are some resist on here. wow. and none of it had to do with facts that now one had. i researched this thing and found three different stories on this and they did not match up. this lady's friends and family said the same. and so have any others. there are those who sad some bad things on this as well, but this page has nothing but hatred. we learn that no one can make another change their views and or beliefs. to each it's own.
yo mama

Santa Ana, CA

#64 Dec 1, 2012
oh so now im human???? and you pay me already???? lol, yes keep going.......... i'm listening.
yo mama

Santa Ana, CA

#65 Dec 1, 2012
Kinch wrote:
<quoted text>Of course you need us to 'make life worth living.' Our tax dollars keep you alive.
Your post proves that you truly are at the bottom end of the American social and educational spectrum.
oh so now im human???? and you pay me already???? lol, yes keep going.......... i'm listening.
yo mama

Santa Ana, CA

#68 Dec 1, 2012
lol, yes words like must be, and MY TAX DOLLAR, lol ah huh, yeah. you really got me know. your reading me like a book, go billy go!!!! TRICKLE DOWN!!!!
yo mama

Santa Ana, CA

#69 Dec 1, 2012
Kinch wrote:
<quoted text>You couldn't be elevated to human with a jet pack. Anyone who posts like you is most definitely on public assistance. My tax dollars purchase your Doritos and Colt 45.
i like crackers and cheese, but close enough, rofl. shhhhhh i think he has another......
yo mama

Santa Ana, CA

#71 Dec 2, 2012
your doing great joe, but just a bit boring. composed is a good word, and so is messes. use those words again, naw, never mind do a new one. i like when you do what i want you to. lol, oh try TAX DOLLAR again. i like that one. (smile)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OMG is it just me IR commercials 2 min Reality Speaks 43
6 Cops Guarding Coward $75k Deputy Scot Peterson? 5 min Reality Speaks 14
Black Panther Sucked 9 min White Panther 80
Democrats decline to endorse Dianne Feinstein f... 29 min a1 b2 c3 d4 e5 f6... 2
nancy say's......CUT THE GRASS! 38 min a1 b2 c3 d4 e5 f6... 5
BOBB Automotive West Broad Street Columbus Ohio 59 min 404 not found 10
Public Breastfeeding Age Restriction 1 hr Reality Speaks 69

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages