Woman Accused Of Beating Children With Extension Cord Indicted

Nov 20, 2012 Full story: NBC4i.com 88

Officers responded a home in the 500 block of Saint Clair Avenue, at about 6:27 p.m., on Monday, on a report of a disturbance.

Full Story
lena

Compton, CA

#24 Nov 24, 2012
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Reader that comment is disgraceful.
There is a difference between stern but loving corporal punishment administered by devote, loving Christian parents and a crazed unmarried baby momma in the ghetto beating her children (likely fathered by different men)for sadistic reasons.
One of done to improve character and instill godly values and the other is to destroy and punish for ungodly reasons.
Do you really not see the difference?
so by her looks, color and the fact that she is single makes her ghetto? and yet you never thought that just like a white kid, the black 15 year old decided to get her mother in trouble because she mother refused to give her what she wanted after being caught have a sex party in the house. so you made this statement because of what you heard? or are you just jumping at an opportunity to bash what you call ghetto and to project your bashing views against single black parents that are doing what the can. everyone has a limit to what they can take. so what do you know about what she has been through? what really happened in that house, do you know, where you there? im her sister, so tell me, what did you see?
lena

Compton, CA

#25 Nov 24, 2012
so by her looks, color and the fact that she is single makes her ghetto? and yet you never thought that just like a white kid, the black 15 year old decided to get her mother in trouble because she mother refused to give her what she wanted after being caught have a sex party in the house. so you made this statement because of what you heard? or are you just jumping at an opportunity to bash what you call ghetto and to project your bashing views against single black parents that are doing what the can. everyone has a limit to what they can take. so what do you know about what she has been through? what really happened in that house, do you know, where you there? im her sister, so tell me, what did you see?
lena

Compton, CA

#26 Nov 24, 2012
WHAT DID YOU SEE DAVE, YOU WERE IN MY SISTERS HOUSE WHAT DID YOU SEE? CALLING MY SISTER A BITCH, WHO IS GHETTO!!!! RACIST!!! SINCE YOU KNOW TELL ME, THE TRUTH, DAVE. DO YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENED? DO YOU KNOW HER?

“Cats rule.”

Since: Dec 09

Chardon Ohio.

#27 Nov 24, 2012
lena wrote:
WHAT DID YOU SEE DAVE, YOU WERE IN MY SISTERS HOUSE WHAT DID YOU SEE? CALLING MY SISTER A BITCH, WHO IS GHETTO!!!! RACIST!!! SINCE YOU KNOW TELL ME, THE TRUTH, DAVE. DO YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENED? DO YOU KNOW HER?
First of all,I wouldn't want to be in the hoes house.Anybody that glorifies child abuse is sick.

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#28 Nov 24, 2012
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
"You see her as being evil, her children the result of sinful acts with various men, and certainly not a Christian, nor someone with any level of concern for appropriately raising her children. This is reading in quite a lot."
I'm not reading anything other than the article. My problem with liberals such as yourself do not see the value of marriage and partnership with a man.
A government welfare check cannot replace a father.
There is a need for a strong male role model. Just look at our wonderful Buckeyes which are flourishing under strong consistence patriarchal rule. Races coming together in the world of sport, which is male dominated. Things happen like this in sport, whereas they seldom do in religion or politics.
"Men" matter no matter how much liberal females such as yourself insist or imply that they don't.
The evidence is played out in the chaos of this story. No morals, character, values are a disaster waiting to happen as it did with this feral woman living by the "law of the jungle" and not solid, traditional, patriarchal moral values.
I do not see the article discussing how many fathers her children have, or her religious beliefs. I did go back and read the comments, and according to some folks who claim to be family, it would appear as though the family is Christian.

I have no idea what you are talking about when it comes to offering the Buckeyes as some sort of example--particularly given their recent ethical challenges and their ongoing issues with players having difficulty with drinking, drugging and take sexual advantage of women.

I would never argue that men make no difference, nor that all men behave as badly as some of the Buckeye's football players have been known to. I simply don't see the beating of children as something that relates to how many parents one has.
lena

Compton, CA

#29 Nov 24, 2012
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>First of all,I wouldn't want to be in the hoes house.Anybody that glorifies child abuse is sick.
then what the hell do you know, racist!!!! so it's okay than when you walk into your door and your 15 year old is screwing and there is a sex feast going on, oh yeah, your just going to put your kid on time out. that what your taught. then when she gets grown she will take all you have and her and her friend will kill all that in the house....... the story they put out was twist, false and your glad to jump into it. maybe we need to meet face to face. you have an IP address like everyone else. lets see what your motive is.
lena

Compton, CA

#30 Nov 24, 2012
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
"You see her as being evil, her children the result of sinful acts with various men, and certainly not a Christian, nor someone with any level of concern for appropriately raising her children. This is reading in quite a lot."
I'm not reading anything other than the article. My problem with liberals such as yourself do not see the value of marriage and partnership with a man.
A government welfare check cannot replace a father.
There is a need for a strong male role model. Just look at our wonderful Buckeyes which are flourishing under strong consistence patriarchal rule. Races coming together in the world of sport, which is male dominated. Things happen like this in sport, whereas they seldom do in religion or politics.

"Men" matter no matter how much liberal females such as yourself insist or imply that they don't.
The evidence is played out in the chaos of this story. No morals, character, values are a disaster waiting to happen as it did with this feral woman living by the "law of the jungle" and not solid, traditional, patriarchal moral values.
what does a father have to do with it? if we are going to get on father then you must jump on gay relationships, or a mother who is missing in the home and all the kids have is a father, or what about the grand parent raising a child who parent are not able or just dead? you have a twist out look on others. what are you a destructive sociopath?

“Cats rule.”

Chardon Ohio.

#31 Nov 24, 2012
lena wrote:
<quoted text>
then what the hell do you know, racist!!!! so it's okay than when you walk into your door and your 15 year old is screwing and there is a sex feast going on, oh yeah, your just going to put your kid on time out. that what your taught. then when she gets grown she will take all you have and her and her friend will kill all that in the house....... the story they put out was twist, false and your glad to jump into it. maybe we need to meet face to face. you have an IP address like everyone else. lets see what your motive is.
You dont put your kids in the shower and then whip them with an extension cord.Only sick twisted people do that.And the fact that you are sticking up for her sick twisted behavior makes you no better than her.Go away and bother one of the other dozens of people that also think the way I do.And then you threaton me?.Bring it on bitch.
lena

Compton, CA

#32 Nov 24, 2012
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>You dont put your kids in the shower and then whip them with an extension cord.Only sick twisted people do that.And the fact that you are sticking up for her sick twisted behavior makes you no better than her.Go away and bother one of the other dozens of people that also think the way I do.And then you threaton me?.Bring it on bitch.
no one threaten you racist!!!! your just a threat. i said we need to see what you motives are. and like i said that story was twisted. theirs a lie and it's coming out. all this hopeless jabber your talking is crap. and your mother and all the females in your family are bitches including the one you lay with. which make you the lowest dog i know. bite that cowered. flea infested racist, get a life. no, matter of fact keep typing, stay busy for a while.....(smile) I'll leave you to your bashing.
Teapublican

Columbus, OH

#33 Nov 24, 2012
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>I read all of them and that is just sick!!
What made you sick? The mother or the kids?

“Cats rule.”

Chardon Ohio.

#34 Nov 24, 2012
Teapublican wrote:
<quoted text>
What made you sick? The mother or the kids?
The mother for what she did to the kids.

“Cats rule.”

Chardon Ohio.

#35 Nov 24, 2012
lena wrote:
<quoted text>
no one threaten you racist!!!! your just a threat. i said we need to see what you motives are. and like i said that story was twisted. theirs a lie and it's coming out. all this hopeless jabber your talking is crap. and your mother and all the females in your family are bitches including the one you lay with. which make you the lowest dog i know. bite that cowered. flea infested racist, get a life. no, matter of fact keep typing, stay busy for a while.....(smile) I'll leave you to your bashing.
F off.I'm laughing at you and you are too ignorant to see it.

Since: Sep 12

Hilliard, OH

#36 Nov 24, 2012
lena wrote:
<quoted text>
Lena, Lena, Lena...you picked the wrong forum to spew your trash. Now, how about an apology to Dave? You couldn't be more wrong in your opinion of him.

“Cats rule.”

Chardon Ohio.

#37 Nov 24, 2012
Cleavon Little wrote:
<quoted text>Lena, Lena, Lena...you picked the wrong forum to spew your trash. Now, how about an apology to Dave? You couldn't be more wrong in your opinion of him.
Thanks buddy.This is comical.
lena

Compton, CA

#38 Nov 24, 2012
Cleavon Little wrote:
<quoted text>Lena, Lena, Lena...you picked the wrong forum to spew your trash. Now, how about an apology to Dave? You couldn't be more wrong in your opinion of him.
really??? so his opinion that he got of my sis was formed from the view and twisted info from the 15 year old, all the way to this media frinzzy here. and my opinion on him is based on his own words, his own view and by him calling me and my sis out of our name because he feels he has such a factual right to, even after the fact i, a close relative to this women and her kids, im tell him and whom ever else who thinks they know the story the real. something is not right here. and if our backing your friend in bashing other just for the hell of it then you can go jump off a cliff as well. i no longer have time for you , your friend, or anyone else games. we are no long going to play this game. we will prove how real life is, and i give that a thumbs up, a smiley face, a hand clap and what ever other marks and or insert that my pointlessly show how real it's about to get. good day and or night, which ever it may be in Ohio.

“Cats rule.”

Chardon Ohio.

#40 Nov 24, 2012
lena wrote:
<quoted text>
really??? so his opinion that he got of my sis was formed from the view and twisted info from the 15 year old, all the way to this media frinzzy here. and my opinion on him is based on his own words, his own view and by him calling me and my sis out of our name because he feels he has such a factual right to, even after the fact i, a close relative to this women and her kids, im tell him and whom ever else who thinks they know the story the real. something is not right here. and if our backing your friend in bashing other just for the hell of it then you can go jump off a cliff as well. i no longer have time for you , your friend, or anyone else games. we are no long going to play this game. we will prove how real life is, and i give that a thumbs up, a smiley face, a hand clap and what ever other marks and or insert that my pointlessly show how real it's about to get. good day and or night, which ever it may be in Ohio.
See,you dont even know what time it is.Get real!!!Your ignorance shows no bounds whatsoever.

Location hidden

#43 Nov 25, 2012
lena wrote:
<quoted text>
Lena, I don't know if you are actually a family member, but the ages of the children as published don't quite match up with the four of them engaging in a sex-fest.

Clearly mom came home to something amiss--the children breaking the house rules in some way. I fully understand the thinking that goes along the lines of "this absolutely has to stop here." Hitting kids with cords, however, is abusive and doesn't make things better. As I said earlier, it looks like one of two situations. One, the woman was mentally ill; or two, she believed that she was doing what was best for her children.

And despite the reality that none are going to stand up and cheer for her, there are more believers in corporal punishment lurking out there than perhaps we know. The problem is that most--including the woman in this story (apparently) justify their own actions as being for the right reasons (to raise children up right) but not the actions of others.

Dan's response to me is an example. He believes that his support for corporal punishment derives from Christian morality. He judges that the abuse in this case derives from something evil (supporting this with assumptions about marital status and the number of fathers he supposes the children have).

Not only does corporal punishment risk physical injury, it is also based on the larger person being "right" and having rights to hurt others smaller and weaker. You mention time-outs and so forth. In fact, these are effective strategies when they are implemented at a young age and go into developing both an inner knowledge of the right behavior and a respect for parental authority.

In the best of circumstances, teenagers test the limits. It is a part of growing up. This doesn't make the choices excuseable--just normal. Which is just to say that there are appropriate, and effective, responses to a teenager violating the house-rules about visitors and sexual behavior. Not likely to be time-out, although that might be an important first step until everyone cools down. Ought to include some immediate STD testing, a lot of information about consequences and a period of very tight boundaries. In some cases a bottom line about making a choice between following the house rules or moving out.

If you are family, clearly this is a painful time for you and I hope that there is help, and prayer, available for you.
lena

Compton, CA

#44 Nov 25, 2012
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Lena, I don't know if you are actually a family member, but the ages of the children as published don't quite match up with the four of them engaging in a sex-fest.
Clearly mom came home to something amiss--the children breaking the house rules in some way. I fully understand the thinking that goes along the lines of "this absolutely has to stop here." Hitting kids with cords, however, is abusive and doesn't make things better. As I said earlier, it looks like one of two situations. One, the woman was mentally ill; or two, she believed that she was doing what was best for her children.
And despite the reality that none are going to stand up and cheer for her, there are more believers in corporal punishment lurking out there than perhaps we know. The problem is that most--including the woman in this story (apparently) justify their own actions as being for the right reasons (to raise children up right) but not the actions of others.
Dan's response to me is an example. He believes that his support for corporal punishment derives from Christian morality. He judges that the abuse in this case derives from something evil (supporting this with assumptions about marital status and the number of fathers he supposes the children have).
Not only does corporal punishment risk physical injury, it is also based on the larger person being "right" and having rights to hurt others smaller and weaker. You mention time-outs and so forth. In fact, these are effective strategies when they are implemented at a young age and go into developing both an inner knowledge of the right behavior and a respect for parental authority.
In the best of circumstances, teenagers test the limits. It is a part of growing up. This doesn't make the choices excuseable--just normal. Which is just to say that there are appropriate, and effective, responses to a teenager violating the house-rules about visitors and sexual behavior. Not likely to be time-out, although that might be an important first step until everyone cools down. Ought to include some immediate STD testing, a lot of information about consequences and a period of very tight boundaries. In some cases a bottom line about making a choice between following the house rules or moving out.
If you are family, clearly this is a painful time for you and I hope that there is help, and prayer, available for you.
there were only three kids that belonged to her in the house, the one that was 15 was involved. the other two were lookouts, or were suppose to be, if they even knew what was going on. it did not happen in the open. it was in one of the bedrooms. i am the blood sister of the mother whom is now in jail. i don't agree with all that went down, but no one know all that she has been through behind her kids. no one know all that she has done in helping others with their kids. the only thing i ask from others is to pray and not judge, because like i said if this was them or one of their family they would not be making theses comments. even her two oldest girl whom are grown cant believe this is happening.. we are all human, you only can take so much. and again the whip-pen did not happen the way they said it did. she never used what was said she did. the whole story was twisted. i think it's sad that just because she is a black single mother she is automatically labeled as ghetto, poor, ignorant, and a mental case. not cool

Location hidden

#45 Nov 26, 2012
lena wrote:
<quoted text>
there were only three kids that belonged to her in the house, the one that was 15 was involved. the other two were lookouts, or were suppose to be, if they even knew what was going on. it did not happen in the open. it was in one of the bedrooms. i am the blood sister of the mother whom is now in jail. i don't agree with all that went down, but no one know all that she has been through behind her kids. no one know all that she has done in helping others with their kids. the only thing i ask from others is to pray and not judge, because like i said if this was them or one of their family they would not be making theses comments. even her two oldest girl whom are grown cant believe this is happening.. we are all human, you only can take so much. and again the whip-pen did not happen the way they said it did. she never used what was said she did. the whole story was twisted. i think it's sad that just because she is a black single mother she is automatically labeled as ghetto, poor, ignorant, and a mental case. not cool
It is sad that so many are willing to attack anyone when they are down and in need of help.

As I've said, I don't know the specifics--only that there is a family in crisis, and that deserves all our prayers.
Oliver Twist

Springboro, OH

#46 Nov 26, 2012
I wonder what Rose NoHo would say about this woman?

Would she defend her because she is Black?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 17 min Pale Rider 3,556
Xenos Christian Fellowship is a CULT! (Jul '12) 1 hr Old Timer 960
Dear Duke (Got a problem, I've got your solution) 3 hr d pantz 90
Marion Woman Sentenced To 5 Years For Taking Sh... 3 hr They cannot kill ... 1
Armed Contractor on Elevator with President 3 hr -The-Artist- 57
Carolyn Bruck, channel 6 (Jan '12) 3 hr They cannot kill ... 317
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 4 hr ino 31,495
Two fish were swimming upstream.... 10 hr Duke for Mayor 385

Columbus Jobs

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus