Woman Accused Of Beating Children Wit...

Woman Accused Of Beating Children With Extension Cord Indicted

There are 88 comments on the NBC4i.com story from Nov 20, 2012, titled Woman Accused Of Beating Children With Extension Cord Indicted. In it, NBC4i.com reports that:

Officers responded a home in the 500 block of Saint Clair Avenue, at about 6:27 p.m., on Monday, on a report of a disturbance.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC4i.com.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Oliver Twist

Springfield, OH

#1 Nov 20, 2012
Javoya Shauntaye Harris you are a sorry excuse for a human being. I am glad that they put your picture with this story so you will be recognized and hopefully shunned.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#3 Nov 20, 2012
hey now wrote:
Wonder if mammy was PO'ed because the kids missed the filing deadline for some of that Pigford Settlement lucre?
Check the story's comments because mammy has a chyle who goes big time public education testify-ins
If that girl was her daughter,man what a sick bych!!!
Big Johnson

Mount Hope, OH

#4 Nov 20, 2012
Don't be hatin on my baby momma.

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#5 Nov 20, 2012
Sounds like she was pretty deliberate about it. Made 'em get in the shower first so their pores would be open and it would hurt more. Then kept it up until she was too worn out to do it any more.

Easy to call her names, but there are a lot of folks who post here who are big time believers in punishment--corporal and otherwise--to raise kids.

It seems as though we have a hard time having honest discussions of the topic.
Dan

Springfield, OH

#6 Nov 21, 2012
FKA Reader wrote:
Sounds like she was pretty deliberate about it. Made 'em get in the shower first so their pores would be open and it would hurt more. Then kept it up until she was too worn out to do it any more.
Easy to call her names, but there are a lot of folks who post here who are big time believers in punishment--corporal and otherwise--to raise kids.
Reader that comment is disgraceful.

There is a difference between stern but loving corporal punishment administered by devote, loving Christian parents and a crazed unmarried baby momma in the ghetto beating her children (likely fathered by different men)for sadistic reasons.

One of done to improve character and instill godly values and the other is to destroy and punish for ungodly reasons.

Do you really not see the difference?

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#7 Nov 21, 2012
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a difference between stern but loving corporal punishment administered by devote, loving Christian parents and a crazed unmarried baby momma in the ghetto beating her children (likely fathered by different men)for sadistic reasons.
One of done to improve character and instill godly values and the other is to destroy and punish for ungodly reasons.
Well, Dan, you have attached a lot of baggage here and that is a part of what makes honest discussion so difficult.

One of the things that struck me about this one is that it did not appear to be the act of a "crazed" person, or someone who was very angry and lashing out inappropriately. She acted very deliberately. This suggests two possibilities. One that she was actually mentally ill, the other that she was acting rationally on a belief that this is what is required to raise children.

Now, your line of thinking is to establish ways in which this woman must be quite different from yourself. You see her as being evil, her children the result of sinful acts with various men, and certainly not a Christian, nor someone with any level of concern for appropriately raising her children. This is reading in quite a lot.

Personally, I don't hold with beating kids, extension cords or otherwise. At best it is ineffective. At worst it becomes an excusde for the kind of abuse that we see here. Now children are pretty resilient. If parents are loving, caring, healthy and moderately consistent, their kids will, for the most part be OK, and even survive some bad practices unscathed. So, there are parents who spank, perhaps even slap, punish inappropriately and so forth, short of actual abuse, whose kids are OK. Still--not the best of all possible practices and I see it as a great error to confuse punishment and discipline. Kids need clear boundaries, to understand consequences of actions and to understand something about responsibility and morality. Hitting them (including spanking and the like) is not the best way to carry this out.

Like I said, honest discussions are difficult. Perhaps because there are few parents who have never gotten so angry at their children that they wanted to strike in anger, and some have.

Location hidden

#8 Nov 21, 2012
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, Dan, you have attached a lot of baggage here and that is a part of what makes honest discussion so difficult.
One of the things that struck me about this one is that it did not appear to be the act of a "crazed" person, or someone who was very angry and lashing out inappropriately. She acted very deliberately. This suggests two possibilities. One that she was actually mentally ill, the other that she was acting rationally on a belief that this is what is required to raise children.
Now, your line of thinking is to establish ways in which this woman must be quite different from yourself. You see her as being evil, her children the result of sinful acts with various men, and certainly not a Christian, nor someone with any level of concern for appropriately raising her children. This is reading in quite a lot.
Personally, I don't hold with beating kids, extension cords or otherwise. At best it is ineffective. At worst it becomes an excusde for the kind of abuse that we see here. Now children are pretty resilient. If parents are loving, caring, healthy and moderately consistent, their kids will, for the most part be OK, and even survive some bad practices unscathed. So, there are parents who spank, perhaps even slap, punish inappropriately and so forth, short of actual abuse, whose kids are OK. Still--not the best of all possible practices and I see it as a great error to confuse punishment and discipline. Kids need clear boundaries, to understand consequences of actions and to understand something about responsibility and morality. Hitting them (including spanking and the like) is not the best way to carry this out.
Like I said, honest discussions are difficult. Perhaps because there are few parents who have never gotten so angry at their children that they wanted to strike in anger, and some have.
Are you kidding me!!!.Are you drunk!!!! Did you even read the story and the comments?
Spookstillhere f trolls

Toledo, OH

#10 Nov 21, 2012
FKA Reader wrote:
Did she cut the cord and strip the ends and plug it in for a little something extra?

An old KSU ring generator works good if you have one laying around. Works great when teaching English to Central Americans
Teapublican

Reynoldsburg, OH

#12 Nov 21, 2012
Read some of the comments (interesting) on that article on NBC 4...

Shay Nataye Columbus, Ohio
Blahhhh.. This is my mom & she raised us good... I'm 19 no kids in college my own apartment working at a bank own car pushing 2 jobs cause of this woman the media crooked.. Yall played man yall didn't put why they got they behind whooped sneaking Lil boys in the house & being disrespectful will get you whooped I had my share & came out just fine.. But this same system telling you how to raise your kids is the same system putting Lil billy in jail for killing his mom.. Cause she didn't take discipline acts.. Yall really messed up in the head.. & what ever cord yall showing is a lie bet yall didn't tell this happened a month ago? & for who ever got something to say say it to me..#I am my mothers keeper.. Grow up
Reply 7 Like Follow Post Yesterday at 5:19pm

Ronald Granddaddy Williams Dayton, Ohio
are you serious...
Reply Like Yesterday at 5:30pm

yes they stupid..
Reply Like Yesterday at 5:31pm

Samantha Sides Kovach Top Commenter Newark, Ohio
Shay...that's not how a responsible parent disciplines a child. I'm all for a good butt whipping, but, not when it leads to abuse. They won't respect your mom, they more than likely already fear her! Who wants to grow up that way?? Just how do they sneak boys into the house? If you turned out so great, why not be a role model for your sisters.......;)
Reply 6 Like Yesterday at 5:44pm
View 11 more

Tiianna SoDopee LeShay Beechcroft
All I know is that my aunt is a wonderful women of GOD & he has her back through horrible & difficult journey.... I'm just gone say this.... For those who don't know my aunt can go SUCK ONE cause the news blew everything out of proportion anyways cause they wasn't even there... Ugh I LOVE YOU AUNTIEEEEEEEEE
Reply 5 Like Follow Post 9 hours ago

MzKiera N Herzz Stevenson
OMG......
Reply 1 Like 6 hours ago

Michelle Karshner Cruz Hilliard, Ohio
Dear Lord....this makes me sick to my stomach!
Reply 5 Like Follow Post Yesterday at 11:53am

Shannan Sharkey Columbus, Ohio
thats insane!!!!
Reply 1 Like Yesterday at 12:22pm

Tammi Jacobs Marion - Franklin
Someone needs to beat her with a cord.. People are sick
Reply 2 Like Yesterday at 12:48pm

Michelle Grubbs-Pippins Subscribe
Dear heavenly Father, I need you to hear me while I type my comment. I love Javoya Smith she help me raise my Daughter Karmeika and this women must have had a breaking point like every human being. She raise 6 Kids and my 1 and she did a excellent job with my Daughter karmeika. Now in this time we have some rebellious kids and the answer is not to beat them. Javoya God loves you and He will forgive you. You are a child of God and demons must have had to take over because I don't know this person. I will always love you and forgive you. God knows the truth and your children. Please Lord Help Javoya doing these trying times I want to go and visit her and be there with her while she go through this. I know for a fact she love all her kids, she is like my little sister. While I sit here in tears are rolling down my face because th...See More
Reply 4 Like Follow Post 10 hours ago

Tammi Patrick Dayton, Ohio
OH Lord Michelle I stand in agreement with you today In the Name of Jesus cover her Lord and her children Father GOD Amen
Reply 1 Like 9 hours ago

OH Lord Michelle I stand in agreement with you today In the Name of Jesus cover her Lord and her children Father GOD Amen
Reply Like 9 hours ago

Lena Shenelle
now thats what im talking about, thank you, no one else gets it.
Teapublican

Reynoldsburg, OH

#13 Nov 21, 2012
FKA Reader wrote:
Wonder what if the kids were being disrespectful and punks, or if it was a white man teaching his sons a lesson and give some tough love. Would these fuktards here turn the other way???

Location hidden

#14 Nov 21, 2012
Teapublican wrote:
Read some of the comments (interesting) on that article on NBC 4...
Blahhhh.. This is my mom & she raised us good... I'm 19 no kids in college my own apartment working at a bank own car pushing 2 jobs cause of this woman the media crooked.. Yall played man yall didn't put why they got they behind whooped sneaking Lil boys in the house & being disrespectful will get you whooped I had my share & came out just fine.. But this same system telling you how to raise your kids is the same system putting Lil billy in jail for killing his mom.. Cause she didn't take discipline acts.. Yall really messed up in the head.. & what ever cord yall showing is a lie bet yall didn't tell this happened a month ago? & for who ever got something to say say it to me..#I am my mothers keeper.. Grow up
Reply 7 Like Follow Post Yesterday at 5:19pm
Ronald Granddaddy Williams Dayton, Ohio
are you serious...
Reply Like Yesterday at 5:30pm
yes they stupid..
Reply Like Yesterday at 5:31pm
Samantha Sides Kovach Top Commenter Newark, Ohio
Shay...that's not how a responsible parent disciplines a child. I'm all for a good butt whipping, but, not when it leads to abuse. They won't respect your mom, they more than likely already fear her! Who wants to grow up that way?? Just how do they sneak boys into the house? If you turned out so great, why not be a role model for your sisters.......;)
Reply 6 Like Yesterday at 5:44pm
View 11 more
Tiianna SoDopee LeShay Beechcroft
All I know is that my aunt is a wonderful women of GOD & he has her back through horrible & difficult journey.... I'm just gone say this.... For those who don't know my aunt can go SUCK ONE cause the news blew everything out of proportion anyways cause they wasn't even there... Ugh I LOVE YOU AUNTIEEEEEEEEE
Reply 5 Like Follow Post 9 hours ago
MzKiera N Herzz Stevenson
OMG......
Reply 1 Like 6 hours ago
Michelle Karshner Cruz Hilliard, Ohio
Dear Lord....this makes me sick to my stomach!
Reply 5 Like Follow Post Yesterday at 11:53am
Shannan Sharkey Columbus, Ohio
thats insane!!!!
Reply 1 Like Yesterday at 12:22pm
Tammi Jacobs Marion - Franklin
Someone needs to beat her with a cord.. People are sick
Reply 2 Like Yesterday at 12:48pm
Dear heavenly Father, I need you to hear me while I type my comment. I love Javoya Smith she help me raise my Daughter Karmeika and this women must have had a breaking point like every human being. She raise 6 Kids and my 1 and she did a excellent job with my Daughter karmeika. Now in this time we have some rebellious kids and the answer is not to beat them. Javoya God loves you and He will forgive you. You are a child of God and demons must have had to take over because I don't know this person. I will always love you and forgive you. God knows the truth and your children. Please Lord Help Javoya doing these trying times I want to go and visit her and be there with her while she go through this. I know for a fact she love all her kids, she is like my little sister. While I sit here in tears are rolling down my face because th...See More
Reply 4 Like Follow Post 10 hours ago
Reply 1 Like 9 hours ago
Reply Like 9 hours ago
Lena Shenelle
I read all of them and that is just sick!!
Teapublican

Reynoldsburg, OH

#15 Nov 21, 2012
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
That's why I chose to live in trailer park, a fine heaven to raise children with discipline and zero tolerance of child abuse.
lena

Santa Ana, CA

#16 Nov 24, 2012
FKA Reader wrote:
there are a lot of things we as parents should have not done and or said while raising our children. and being a black single mother who is always being put down in societies eyes, and without a helping hand for years is a very hard thing to go through. not all who are of color has had a bad hand in life, but most have. before you start judging start praying for her and her family. media is great at focusing only on what they feel will make great news. they don't focus on who the news is about and deeper issues that surround the circumstance. watch your tongue, you never know what may creep up on you in your life that may shine a different light on your characteristics.
lena

Santa Ana, CA

#17 Nov 24, 2012
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>I read all of them and that is just sick!!
and you sickness is spreading, you couldnt get heard bashing on the other page so you copy and past it on here. so you like this stuff this is what keep you going in life. so when did you take the time out from you mess spreading and pray for the family. well i guess we will all be on this message board too, no one is going to twist and add what they want just to get others on their side just to bash something no one has the full truth on. what was tols was a lie, yeah they got their butts whipped but not how the 15 year old told it. she got mad because her mom didnt give her what she wanted and went to school weeks later and reported all of this, with add on's included. so talk what you know.
lena

Santa Ana, CA

#18 Nov 24, 2012
and your sickness is spreading, you couldnt get heard bashing on the other page so you copy and past it on here. so you like this stuff this is what keep you going in life. so when did you take the time out from you mess spreading and pray for the family. well i guess we will all be on this message board too, no one is going to twist and add what they want just to get others on their side just to bash something no one has the full truth on. what was tols was a lie, yeah they got their butts whipped but not how the 15 year old told it. she got mad because her mom didnt give her what she wanted and went to school weeks later and reported all of this, with add on's included. so talk what you know.
lena

Santa Ana, CA

#19 Nov 24, 2012
and you sickness is spreading, you couldnt get heard bashing on the other page so you copy and past it on here. so you like this stuff this is what keep you going in life. so when did you take the time out from you mess spreading and pray for the family. well i guess we will all be on this message board too, no one is going to twist and add what they want just to get others on their side just to bash something no one has the full truth on. what was tols was a lie, yeah they got their butts whipped but not how the 15 year old told it. she got mad because her mom didnt give her what she wanted and went to school weeks later and reported all of this, with add on's included. so talk what you know.
lena

Santa Ana, CA

#20 Nov 24, 2012
Lena Shenelle Long Beach, California
once again, hear it loud and clear, YOU, NO MATTER WHOM YOU MAY BE, DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT ANYONE ELSE HOUSEHOLD BUT YOUR OWN. YOU HEAR A HIGH LIGHT OF WHAT THE MEDIA WANTS YOU TO HEAR. PUT THEIR OWN WORDS TO IT AND TOSS IT IN THE AIR SO THAT READY MAID MINDS LIKE YOURS, WHOM ARE ALREADY IN POSITION TO OPEN THEIR MOUTHS ABOUT SOMETHING THEY REALLY KNOW NOTHING ABOUT. JUST TO GET RATINGS. STOP BEING BLIND AND THINKING THE THE WORLD HAS SUDDENLY TURNED INTO SHADES OF GRAY. IF YOU ARE TIRED OF SO CALLED HEARING OTHERS LIKE MYSELF PLAYING THE COLORED CARD GAME THEN REALITY IS NOT YOU PLACE TO BE. BUT WHEN YOU ARE READY AND HAVE ALSO EXPERIENCED THE LIFE SHE HAS, THEN SPEAK ON IT. AND THAT GIRL YOUR JUMPING ON FOR DEFENDING HER MOTHER HAS CAME A LONG WAY. WHERE DO YOU GET OFF TELLING SOMEONE WHO KNOWS THIS PERSON WHO IS NOW BEING JUDGED AND HAD NOT SEEN A COURT ROOM YET TO NOT TAKE DEFENSE FOR HER OWN MOTHER. ALL YOU CAN DO IS PRAY FOR THE LORD TO FIX IT AND MAKE IT RIGHT, AND PRAY FOR THE STRENGTH OF THE FAMILY. MEDIA GROUPIES ALSO NEED A BETTER EDUCATION ON THE REAL WORLD WHICH IS CALLED LIFE.
Reply 4 Like November 20 at 11:25pm
RIGHT IS RIGHT AND WRONG IS WRONG...... WHEN IT BECOMES YOUR FAMILY NO MATTER WHICH ONE OF THESE IT MAY FALL IN, YOU WOULD STILL EXPECTED THOSE WHO SEEM SO CONCERN, UPSET, AND VOICE-FUL TO AT LEASE TAKE INTO CONSIDERATION THAT THERE ARE OTHER FAMILY MEMBERS WHO ARE ARE HURTING BEHIND THIS, AND SLINGING MESSED UP COMMENTS IS DOING NOTHING BUT CAUSING MORE DAMAGE. EVERYONE HAS ARIGHT TO THEIR OWN OPINION. BUT YOU WOULD THINK WITH ALL OF THOSE WHO ARE BUZZING AROUND THIS WHO SAY THEY ARE ABOVE THIS AND FEEL THEY THEIR RAGE SHOULD BE HEARD WOULD BE MINDFUL ENOUGH TO KNOW THAT THESE KIDS ARE SEEING YOUR POST. SMH. NOW WHAT DAMAGE ARE YOU CONTRIBUTING TO?? OR DO YOU NOT WANT TO FESS UP TO THAT!
Reply Like November 20 at 11:40pm
Christian Aki Paige-Bass Subscribed Bauder
Samantha Sides Kovach if you are giving your kids a "good butt whipping" I consider that to be torture or a form of abuse too. Maybe someone should call the police on you for the years of abuse your kids went through. Remember its about perception, and not what you believe. Discipline is viewed differently based upon cultural backgrounds and place of origin. Be respectful of my niece and her beliefs in her mother, because if it was you, and we did not know the entire story, you would want someone to be on your side as well.
Reply 2 Unlike Wednesday at 6:57pm
Shay your Uncle Terry & I are here for you, and no matter what anyone says, WE KNOW THE TRUTH, and at the end of the day God is the only judge. We Love You!!
lena

Santa Ana, CA

#21 Nov 24, 2012
Sherron Bass Subscribed MVCTC
First off no one knows exactly what happened or went on. Yes everyone always say's get them burn them beat them until it happens in your family! God is her only judge and jury! I beat the hell out of my kids and they highly respect me! If you look in your own family I bet alot of you don't have such a rosey past! When you become my creator you can judge me! UNTIL THEN GO JUMP IN TRAFFIC I THINK SOME IS CALLING!
Reply 5 Unlike Follow Post Thursday at 2:18pm
brink..and she broke bt no one can judge her bt God..so please and I'm being respectful..please keep ur negative comments to yourself or for your family discussion i your house thanks...anything further then that u may have me show up at your house and trust I can find u off of ur FB info..trust I can do it!!!!
Reply 3 Unlike Thursday at 3:22pm
Shay Nataye Cashier at Wendy's
So now YALL want me to put up my college essays?.. Lol if this world don't judge I don't know what YALL do?.. Something to think about! If my mom was such a bad mother would we honestly defend her?.. YALL got some insecurities that need to be handled.. To talk down on someone who can't defend themselves.. I love all our supporters as well.. Were GONNA get through this..#in Jesus Name! P.s. Happy Thanksgiving.. I'm thankful for my MOTHER
Reply 3 Unlike Follow Post Thursday at 12:13am
This is my sister in law, and it makes me sick to my stomach to see and read some of these comments, that you people are leaving. My heart goes out to Javoya at this time because I know her to be a sweet loving person. I know the world (white people) may not agree with the way we (African Americans) raise our children. But it's a cultural thing. For the few African Americans that were privelaged to grow up in suburban neighborhood, with both parents, and not live in the conditions that we grew up in, horray for you. The world does not revolve around your perfect ideaology. The fact of the matter is the kids broke the rules, they knew the consequences, and she is only teaching them that for every action there is a reaction, and though we may not all agree with the consequence, it is not the worlds place to judge her, and it is no...See More
Reply 2 Unlike Unfollow Post Wednesday at 6:51pm
Reply 6 Unlike Follow Post Wednesday at 7:53am
Reply 4 Like Wednesday at 8:29am
Reply Like Wednesday at 8:31am
Reply 4 Like Wednesday at 11:04am
lena

Santa Ana, CA

#22 Nov 24, 2012
I do not know what you consider "abuse" but we dont see this as abuse, it is a form of dicipline. If you dont like it, have your own kids, and do with them as you please!!!
Reply Like Wednesday at 7:00pm
Aimee Hills Harding
WHAT A COWARD....THIS WOMAN CLEARLY HAS NO CONTROL....MAKES ME SICK PEOPLE ARE EVEN SIDING WITH HER!!!!!!!
Reply 2 Like Follow Post November 20 at 11:02pm

get well soon
Reply 1 Like Wednesday at 11:29am
I second that sis!!!
Reply 2 Unlike Wednesday at 7:00pm

Dawn Marie Wolfe Coleman Top Commenter Harvard University
Those poor kids...;(.
Reply 1 Like Follow Post November 20 at 10:14am

pray for them
Reply Like Wednesday at 11:30am

Mike Stith Top Commenter Molder/finisher at Norwesco
wow, it's disturbing to see ANYONE defend this kind of torture and then blame it on the media. in case you didn't know it, the media reports stories based upon police reports. so.....the police lied? if the mother is such a great and outstanding mother then the police would not have arrested her and chareged her. oh....wait, the kids must be lying too. I'm sure a jury of her peers will be able to decipher who the liar is and I see that the "perfct mom" will be stripped of her parental rights and her freedom as she should be. also, I must add, for someone attending college and working in a bank you have horrible grammer skills. y'all need to go back to school and learn proper english and correct grammer.
Reply Like Follow Post Wednesday at 12:00am

AND YOU ALL STILL DON'T GET IT. THE GIRL IS DEFENDING HER OWN MOTHER. HER MOTHER HAS NOT SEEN A COURT ROOM YET. AND THE STORY THEY TOLD WAS TWISTED, REGARDLESS OF WHO PUT THE TWIST IN IT. NO BODY WOULD BE COMMENTING IF IT WORN T FOR THE MEDIA WHICH TO MANY RELY ON AS TRUE AND FACTUAL RESOURCE. WHY IS IT? NO ONE CAN JUST START PRAY FOR THE TRUTH, THE FAMILY, AND A HEALING IN THIS WHOLE ORDEAL. THESE KIDS ARE READING YOUR SLANDER, AND NOT JUST THEM BUT THE WHOLE FAMILY WHO ARE NOW HURTING, AND YET YOU STILL CONTINUE WITH THE BASHING. AND AGAIN DOSE THAT NOT MAKE YOU OR ANYONE ELSE IN THIS MATTER GUILTY OF CONTRIBUTING TO THE DAMAGE OF THE KIDS AND FAMILY?
Reply 2 Like Wednesday at 12:17am
and just so you know for future reference when you use the word "y'all" it is not just a shorten phrase of "you all", it is a way of singling out a specific group, race and/or gender. that is just like using "folk (s)" or "you folk (s)" it's called country slang or shall i say Ebonics, but because this particular slang has been use for many years, longer then you or I, it has been accepted as proper grammar.these words are used out of a from of prejudice. TRICKLE DOWN also comes from the same error. lol. who needs college and/or grammar lessons? looks like someone else need to be added to that list. we all have something that needs perfection in one way or another. do not judge less ye be judged. if you do not error then you are not human, being perfect is being immortal. going through perfection is never ending until that glorious day.
Reply 3 Like Wednesday at 10:12pm
Let me just add that the police do not always tell the truth, there are plenty of police departments that jump to conclusions without fully investigating the facts, and this is a prime example. And before you talk about someone's grammar check yourself because there was plenty wrong with yours.
Reply 3 Unlike Thursday at 5:31pm

if you going to copy and paste do it all
Dan

Springfield, OH

#23 Nov 24, 2012
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
"You see her as being evil, her children the result of sinful acts with various men, and certainly not a Christian, nor someone with any level of concern for appropriately raising her children. This is reading in quite a lot."

I'm not reading anything other than the article. My problem with liberals such as yourself do not see the value of marriage and partnership with a man.

A government welfare check cannot replace a father.

There is a need for a strong male role model. Just look at our wonderful Buckeyes which are flourishing under strong consistence patriarchal rule. Races coming together in the world of sport, which is male dominated. Things happen like this in sport, whereas they seldom do in religion or politics.

"Men" matter no matter how much liberal females such as yourself insist or imply that they don't.

The evidence is played out in the chaos of this story. No morals, character, values are a disaster waiting to happen as it did with this feral woman living by the "law of the jungle" and not solid, traditional, patriarchal moral values.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Leftist Melts Down in Denmark Over Trump 2 min Enter Username 2
EXCLUSIVE: 6 U.S Agencies Conspired to Wiretap ... 27 min 404 not found 3
It's September soccer daddy 1 hr 404 not found 39
Today's Trump Twitter Outrage (Hilarious) 1 hr shadow_hunter 10
wire-tapped 1 hr 404 not found 10
UTrashy & Spook 1 hr 404 not found 20
President Trump:We love the (DACA)Dreamers. We ... 1 hr Enter Username 508

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance