Is Sarah Palin right sayng let Allah ...

Is Sarah Palin right sayng let Allah sort out Muslim Wars?

Created by Pamela on Jun 15, 2013

48 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes let Allah sort it out

No Europeans must fight Muslim wars

Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#66 Jun 17, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
They didn't abandon their "religion."
They rejected their promised Messiah, whose metanarrative encompasses the entire OT and NT.
That's what I said. They chose not to abandon their religion so their god damned them to Hell. Charming.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#67 Jun 17, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what I said. They chose not to abandon their religion so their god damned them to Hell. Charming.
I should have been more clear:

Actually, it could be said that the Jews DID abandon their "religion" [i.e., faith], as it encompasses both OT and NT: their Messiah was foretold in the OT and fulfilled in the NT.

However, their rejection of Him was also foretold in the OT:

Psalm 118:22

"The stone that the builders rejected has become the cornerstone."

Recall that the NT Apostle Peter quoted this prophetic verse in the NT passage I referenced earlier:

Acts 4:10-12

"...let it be known to all of you and to all the people of Israel that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom you crucified, whom God raised from the dead -- by him this man is standing before you well. This Jesus is the stone that was rejected by you, the builders, which has become the cornerstone. And there is salvation in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved.
Duke for Mayor

United States

#68 Jun 17, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like something a rapist would say.
Hiding something, douche?
Im simply asking Tippy to prove that his God is the real and only one, and that he's not mistaken.

He simply cannot do so, and all of his failed attempts involve quoting the Bible.

I'm asking for real proof, not rhetoric.

Is that too much to ask?

woof

Location hidden

#69 Jun 17, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Im simply asking Tippy to prove that his God is the real and only one, and that he's not mistaken.
He simply cannot do so, and all of his failed attempts involve quoting the Bible.
I'm asking for real proof, not rhetoric.
Is that too much to ask?
woof
Matthew 18:2-3

And calling to him a child, he [Jesus] put him in the midst of them and said, "Truly, I say to you, unless you turn and become like children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven."

Mark 10:14-15

...[Jesus] said to them, "Let the children come to me; do not hinder them, for to such belongs the kingdom of God. Truly, I say to you, whoever does not receive the kingdom of God like a child shall not enter it."

Children have a sense of wonder at the miraculous world around them, and they trust others without reservation.

If you can deny seeing the reflection of God in the face of your newborn child, the unconditional love of your first-grader, or the accomplishments of your talented teen...then I don't know what to say to you.

Life is a miracle; parenthood reconfirms it.

In the words of the song..."How much proof do you need?"
Duke for Mayor

United States

#70 Jun 17, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Matthew 18:2-3
And calling to him a child, he [Jesus] put him in the midst of them and said, "Truly, I say to you, unless you turn and become like children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven."
Mark 10:14-15
...[Jesus] said to them, "Let the children come to me; do not hinder them, for to such belongs the kingdom of God. Truly, I say to you, whoever does not receive the kingdom of God like a child shall not enter it."
Children have a sense of wonder at the miraculous world around them, and they trust others without reservation.
If you can deny seeing the reflection of God in the face of your newborn child, the unconditional love of your first-grader, or the accomplishments of your talented teen...then I don't know what to say to you.
Life is a miracle; parenthood reconfirms it.
In the words of the song..."How much proof do you need?"
Put the Bible down Tippy, and show some proof that yours is the one and only God.

woof

Location hidden

#71 Jun 17, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Put the Bible down Tippy, and show some proof that yours is the one and only God.
woof
Ask Him yourself.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#72 Jun 17, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
I should have been more clear:
Actually, it could be said that the Jews DID abandon their "religion" [i.e., faith], as it encompasses both OT and NT: their Messiah was foretold in the OT and fulfilled in the NT.
However, their rejection of Him was also foretold in the OT:
Psalm 118:22
"The stone that the builders rejected has become the cornerstone."
Recall that the NT Apostle Peter quoted this prophetic verse in the NT passage I referenced earlier:
Acts 4:10-12
"...let it be known to all of you and to all the people of Israel that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom you crucified, whom God raised from the dead -- by him this man is standing before you well. This Jesus is the stone that was rejected by you, the builders, which has become the cornerstone. And there is salvation in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved.
A bit arrogant for a Christian to be telling Jews about their religion, don't you think? A Jew will tell you that Jesus wasn't the Mashiach.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#73 Jun 17, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask Him yourself.
Just did. He said that all of this turmoil and conflict with Islam is a test to see if His flock would truly honor and follow the teachings of Christ even when it feels so hard to do. He said you have been failing miserably. Amen.

Location hidden

#74 Jun 17, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
A bit arrogant for a Christian to be telling Jews about their religion, don't you think? A Jew will tell you that Jesus wasn't the Mashiach.
Right over your head.
Bless your little heart.

Location hidden

#75 Jun 17, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Just did. He said that all of this turmoil and conflict with Islam is a test to see if His flock would truly honor and follow the teachings of Christ even when it feels so hard to do. He said you have been failing miserably. Amen.
Refresher:

Matthew 7:13-20

"Enter by the narrow gate. For the gate is wide and the way is easy that leads to destruction, and those who enter by it are many. For the gate is narrow and the way is hard that leads to life, and those who find it are few.

Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing but inwardly are ravenous wolves. You will recognize them by their fruits. Are grapes gathered from thornbushes, or figs from thistles? So, every healthy tree bears good fruit, but the diseased tree bears bad fruit. A healthy tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a diseased tree bear good fruit. Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. Thus you will recognize them by their fruits."

"bad fruit" = killing people in the name and for the honor of allah
Duke for Mayor

United States

#76 Jun 17, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask Him yourself.
God didn't make the assertion.

You did. I'm asking you.

Show your proof that the God you pray to is the real and only one, and that Allah does not exist.

Still waiting.

woof
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#77 Jun 17, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Refresher:
Matthew 7:13-20
"Enter by the narrow gate. For the gate is wide and the way is easy that leads to destruction, and those who enter by it are many. For the gate is narrow and the way is hard that leads to life, and those who find it are few.
Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing but inwardly are ravenous wolves. You will recognize them by their fruits. Are grapes gathered from thornbushes, or figs from thistles? So, every healthy tree bears good fruit, but the diseased tree bears bad fruit. A healthy tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a diseased tree bear good fruit. Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. Thus you will recognize them by their fruits."
"bad fruit" = killing people in the name and for the honor of allah
That is clearly NOT what God just told me. Amen.

-Clayton Bigsby

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#78 Jun 17, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a truly disrespectful POS.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#79 Jun 17, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>You're a truly disrespectful POS.
Yes, thank you. I forgot. He said that too. He said you and Tip and all of the other bigots here are truly disrespectful pieces of shit the way you mock his messiah Mohammed and that if you don't get your acts together toot sweet you will be in big trouble on the big day. Amen.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#80 Jun 17, 2013
He just pointed out that I wrote his "messiah" Mohammed when clearly he said his "prophet" Mohammed. Amen.

Location hidden

#81 Jun 17, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
You did. I'm asking you.
Show your proof that the God you pray to is the real and only one, and that Allah does not exist.
Still waiting.
woof
God has indeed made the assertion.

Isaiah 45:5-6, 18-24

I am the Lord, and there is no other, besides me there is no God;
I equip you, though you do not know me, that people may know,
from the rising of the sun and from the west,
that there is none besides me;
I am the Lord, and there is no other.

For thus says the Lord, who created the heavens (he is God!),
who formed the earth and made it (he established it; he did not create it empty, he formed it to be inhabited!):

I am the Lord, and there is no other.
I did not speak in secret, in a land of darkness;
I did not say to the offspring of Jacob,'Seek me in vain.'
I the Lord speak the truth; I declare what is right.

Assemble yourselves and come; draw near together, you survivors of the nations!
They have no knowledge who carry about their wooden idols,
and keep on praying to a god that cannot save.
Declare and present your case; let them take counsel together!
Who told this long ago? Who declared it of old? Was it not I, the Lord?
And there is no other god besides me, a righteous God and a Savior;
there is none besides me.

Turn to me and be saved, all the ends of the earth!
For I am God, and there is no other.
By myself I have sworn; from my mouth has gone out in righteousness a word that shall not return:

'To me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear allegiance.'

Only in the Lord, it shall be said of me, are righteousness and strength;
to him shall come and be ashamed all who were incensed against him.

Location hidden

#82 Jun 17, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, thank you. I forgot. He said that too. He said you and Tip and all of the other bigots here are truly disrespectful pieces of shit the way you mock his messiah Mohammed and that if you don't get your acts together toot sweet you will be in big trouble on the big day. Amen.
The words of Jesus to believers in dealing with those like you, who mock His Word:

Matthew 7:6

[Jesus:] Do not give dogs what is holy, and do not throw your pearls before pigs, lest they trample them underfoot and turn to attack you.

“Zuzu's Petals”

Since: Sep 10

Bedford Falls

#83 Jun 17, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
You did. I'm asking you.
Still waiting.
woof
Better yet, you prove that Allah exist!

“The One! The Only! RUKiddingme”

Since: Dec 08

Jersey, Baby!

#84 Jun 17, 2013
I always thought God and Allah were identical cousins, kind of like Patty Duke.
Duke for Mayor

United States

#85 Jun 18, 2013
Zoe Regen wrote:
<quoted text>
Better yet, you prove that Allah exist!
But Zoe, if you would simply pay better attention, you'd notice that I never made that assertion.

woof

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Time to turn off Obamaphones 1 hr Duke for Mayor 5
America Held Hostage Day 101 2 hr MarkJ- 30
Trump Compared to Last Five Presidents 😝 3 hr Waikiki Vermin 35
America Held Hostage Day 100 3 hr Duke for Mayor 83
Two teachers bully student 😡 4 hr They cannot kill ... 4
Obama and $400,000 an hour 4 hr They cannot kill ... 4
Should Liberas Pay For Climate Change Crapola? 7 hr Duke for Mayor 5

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance