Is Sarah Palin right sayng let Allah sort out Muslim Wars?

Created by Pamela on Jun 15, 2013

47 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes let Allah sort it out

No Europeans must fight Muslim wars

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#221 Jun 18, 2013
Enzyte Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Dead wrong. They are pretty much exactly the same. They both teach chastity, morality, good works, judgment in the afterlife, a monotheistic creator, etc.
What is different are the rituals, the dogma and the outward trappings and the dogma such as the nature of the trinity or whether Jesus was a God or a prophet or not.(They both agree Mary was a virgin, however.)
It's like a VCR ... who cares if you buy a Sony Betamax or a Panasonic VHS? They both do the same thing and give you the same results.
Likewise, the average person doesn't go around obsessing everyday over the trinity.
It's amazing that practically every chart you see on the internet comparing the religions makes the comparisons based on these stupidities. THAT'S WHAT COUNTS, not minutae.
I have yet to see any comparison that compares how people are taught to live in everyday life and what values they are raised to have. Having some experience with these people, Christians might be surprised that from this standpoint they are far more Christian than Christians are.
Earlier I asked the color of your wife's hijab.
Now I have concluded that she sports the full burqa.

Like Duke and Bill Cosby, you demonstrate a superficial knowledge of Islam.
In your case, it satisfies your desire to spite the Jews.

In other words, no one on this forum will ever take seriously your opinion on the Judeo-Christian tradition vs. the Islamic tradition.

And it has been proven in this forum over and over again...that yours is just an opinion.
Not based in fact.

Location hidden

#222 Jun 18, 2013
Enzyte Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't handle the truth? Listen from the keyboard of an educated Muslim. If you know any Turks, by the way, you will know this rings true:
--------
Post 1: i think it is so funny that people in the west think celibacy before marriage is outdated because in all of the muslim world- it is still very prevalent. the younger generations have started some semblance of dating but most of these couples don't do much more than fool around before getting married. open your eyes- there is a big world out there and so many different ways to do things with.
Post 2: I was raised muslim and grew up in 4 different middle eastern countries. In all my years living abroad I didn't once hear of anyone having premarital sex. Its important to consider that the social circles I travelled in were very wealthy, well-educated and "westernized" and thus called liberal muslims. The liberalization of muslims is very interesting in that they do take in elements of western culture such as education and relative gender equity but they always seem to stop short at sex. This class of the muslim population doesn't adhere to the old school social order where men and women are segregated. Men and women work along side each other, form close friendships and even date! While they may fool around and partake in romantic gestures- sexual activity is reserved solely for after marriage. From what I have seen and the discussions I have had, muslims- especially those who are educated look at western sexual culture in a very negative light. What we perceive sexual liberation as modern and progressive they view our casual sexual dalliances as primitive and borderline barbarian. That westerners can't keep their libidos in check is looked upon as a serious lack in decency, sophistication and civility.
Post 3: Yeah. I always find it so funny how casually my american friends think of sex and more importantly, how they genuinely believe celibacy or being a virgin by choice is such a supremely outdated and primitive idea. Hardly! So many liberal muslims in the U.S who party, drink, do drugs, are borderline atheists who don't practice their religion even come to a stop at sex. They do date and mingle with the opposite sex without any reservation but don't do as far as have casual sexual dalliances. I know some muslim-americans who do have pre-marital sex but only with the person they seriously intend to marry. Its not even a religious or spiritual choice- just a personal preference having been raised aware of the lax western and strict western views on sex. They seem to inherently believe that waiting to have sex is a smart choice- personal, emotional, intellectual lifestyle, values compatibility is the foundation of a strong romantic union and sex is the last step towards ultimate intimacy.*shrug*
Honor killing is quite the incentive.
You have thoroughly discredited yourself.
Enzyte Bob

Reynoldsburg, OH

#223 Jun 18, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a bigoted, Christian zealot. A nutball.
woof
God love Tip, but he doesn't "get" anything other than Protestant Western culture and the Christian Zionist dogma of the US government and our polititicans' Jewish benefactors.

This reminds me of two items in the news which leave normal people scratching their heads when people like Tip provide their steadfast opinons.

1) Elian Gonzalez. Remember when all the Conservatives were clamoring for Clinton to keep him in the US rather than return him to his father, his closest living relative? What kind of nutjobs would separate a kid from his father to make a political statement? But people like Tip were screaming about how "free" some orphan left to fend for himself in this country would be, without his closest family members around.

2) Rifqua Bary. Same story, different theme. Likewise, the yahoos were screaming "honor killing!" and sacrificing family ties for the sake of some flag-waving tribute to "Christianity". Even Ron O'Brien spoke up and said he has never heard of an honor killing in Ohio before in his 30 years of being a prosecutor, but the ya-hoos just wouldn't shut up.

They hear "muslim" and they get scared of the boogie man. It really makes people look silly.

Let me tell you people something: Both the Cubans and the Muslims put their children on a pedestal. They live for their children. They would do ANYTHING for their kids.

You don't play politics with family bonds.

Location hidden

#224 Jun 18, 2013
Enzyte Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahaha - Stupid protestant missionaries seeking converts. I'm talking an organic, historic presence woven into the cultural fabric of society like what you see in Ethiopia or Erithrea.
Why it's not there? Because the Roman Empire wasn't there to make it the state religion and to send tax dollars its way.
That's not biased, that's fact.
P.S. Your reading comprehension skills suck.

REPOST:

http://www.christianpost.com/news/fastest-gro...

Bishop Michael Coleman, the vice-president of the ROMAN CATHOLIC BISHOPS' CONFERENCE OF SOUTHERN AFRICA said to the London Telegraph, "We are seeing a shift from a Eurocentric base for the Christian churches to a more worldwide base, including Africa and South America."

"Already, there's a small movement sending African clergy to Europe to re-evangelise people there. The centre of gravity of Christianity is shifting to the south," he continued.
Enzyte Bob

Reynoldsburg, OH

#225 Jun 18, 2013
Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahaha
http://www.sfgate.com/opinion/brinkley/articl...
I know you love the rag boys and by that I do mean the rag BOYS.
Why don't you just come out of the closet pedophile?
You are a disgrace to your proclaimed religion and frankly a disgrace to humanity.
The Muslim guy I was talking to was laughing at his neighbor, who was telling him about "his" kid, only later to find that it was his wife's kid. Then he kept laughing at him because his wife takes the kid over to his dad's house all the time, and one Sunday they all went out to dinner together.

First he stuck his finger in his throat and made the gag sign and then he made a sexual gesture with it ... as in wifey's probably getting some on the side. One reason he would NEVER want for one of his kids to marry an "American".

They consider you people swine, and to a certain degree they are correct.

Again, not to knock anybody's individual circumstances, but this society has really become effed up.
Enzyte Bob

Reynoldsburg, OH

#226 Jun 18, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Honor killing is quite the incentive.
LMAO, and you have officially entered the "tin foil hat" zone.
Enzyte Bob

Reynoldsburg, OH

#227 Jun 18, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>

Wrong. Nobody cares about the Trinity, or that they have services on Friday instead of Sunday, or that they both consider Mary a Virgin. What matters is what teachings are imparted to their flock, and if you understand anything about Islam, you understand that the teachings that make for the moral and cultural fabric of those societies are essentially the same as traditional Christianity.

But you are the type who can't look past the minutae. Only the zealots start wars over those kinds of things.
Enzyte Bob

Reynoldsburg, OH

#228 Jun 18, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>

"Already, there's a small movement sending African clergy to Europe to re-evangelise people there. The centre of gravity of Christianity is shifting to the south," he continued.
Re-evangelise people who were never evangelised in the first place? If anybody needs to be "Re-evangelised", its their secular members who bought into what their Jewish pied pipers were selling in the 1960's ... free love, free sex and it takes a village. Muslims are what they are, but at least they generally weren't stupid enough to buy into that.

“Hereeeeee'ssss UR Pizza”

Since: May 13

Columbus, OH

#229 Jun 18, 2013
Enzyte Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't handle the truth?
I know the truth about the moon god cult of death.

You seem to love to embrace the pedophile prophet.

Frankly, that does not surprise me as I have seen your comments about the Virgin Mary and support of the KKK.

I have seen your support of pedophile sports figures as well.

Your rambling cut and paste to support your hatred of Jews and support of the bastard religion of Islam carries no weight with me or any other intelligent poster on this forum.

Blow it out your phagg ayse bobby boy.

Location hidden

#230 Jun 18, 2013
Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
<quoted text>
I know the truth about the moon god cult of death.
You seem to love to embrace the pedophile prophet.
Frankly, that does not surprise me as I have seen your comments about the Virgin Mary and support of the KKK.
I have seen your support of pedophile sports figures as well.
Your rambling cut and paste to support your hatred of Jews and support of the bastard religion of Islam carries no weight with me or any other intelligent poster on this forum.
Blow it out your phagg ayse bobby boy.
Absolutely perfect.
Bob's credibility on this subject is shot to Hell.
Enzyte Bob

Reynoldsburg, OH

#231 Jun 18, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely perfect.
Bob's credibility on this subject is shot to Hell.
Except you conveniently forget that Jews were also boinking 13 year olds back in the days.

Columbus, OH

#232 Jun 18, 2013
Enzyte Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Except you conveniently forget that Jews were also boinking 13 year olds back in the days.
Is that all ya got pedophile boy?

Really just STFU

You are a disgrace to humanity.

Feel free to explain why you love the folks that will certainly hang you and your homer butties.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#233 Jun 18, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the same tired argument put forth by homosexual practitioners.
That is, you and your God hate me...blah, blah, blah.
In their case, God loves them but condemns their same-sex behaviors as sinful.
In the case of Muslims, God loves them but condemns their worship of a false god, as evidenced by the atrocities committed in his name from the 7th century forward, as sinful.
In other words, the practices of homosexuality and Islam are inherently evil because they contradict God's Word. But God loves and calls the practitioners to freedom from their bondage to sin through faith in Jesus Christ.
Finally, since you refuse to acknowledge that Islam is a theopolitical system hellbent on the destruction of the freedom-loving West...then take what Karl often says to heart:
The U.S. Constitution is not a suicide pact.
We freedom-lovers will see to that.
You are a spooky combination of crazy and stupid.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#234 Jun 18, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Earlier I asked the color of your wife's hijab.
Now I have concluded that she sports the full burqa.
In other words, no one on this forum will ever take seriously your opinion on the Judeo-Christian tradition vs. the Islamic tradition.
And it has been proven in this forum over and over again...that yours is just an opinion.
Not based in fact.
Bob has presented a series of historic perspectives from various sources that you have done nothing to refute. You present the crazed interpretation of a book of myths by a nobody from South Carolina. I'm with Bob.

Columbus, OH

#235 Jun 18, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a spooky combination of crazy and stupid.
You have no cogent point to make eh 0.0 coprophiliac

Well I guess it is back to the table tennis games with dukie eh

FD & S is no way to go through life little girl.

Location hidden

#236 Jun 18, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Bob has presented a series of historic perspectives from various sources that you have done nothing to refute. You present the crazed interpretation of a book of myths by a nobody from South Carolina. I'm with Bob.
I'm sure the Jew-hater will be happy to lend a fellow Jew-hater his best lace headscarf for Mass this week. Like him, you can outwardly participate while inwardly denying the virgin birth and deity of Christ. A fist-bump for allah may be appropriate upon your exit from the cathedral.

Expect Bob's dry cleaning invoice for the headscarf on the day after.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#237 Jun 18, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure the Jew-hater will be happy to lend a fellow Jew-hater his best lace headscarf for Mass this week. Like him, you can outwardly participate while inwardly denying the virgin birth and deity of Christ. A fist-bump for allah may be appropriate upon your exit from the cathedral.
Expect Bob's dry cleaning invoice for the headscarf on the day after.
What?
No More Blacks

Lima, OH

#238 Jun 18, 2013
LoganOHIO wrote:
She isn't very bright
Palin is VERY Bright !!!!! Oblama is a moron !!!!!

Columbus, OH

#239 Jun 18, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
What?
What part didn't you get little 0.0?
Oliver Canterberry

Columbus, OH

#240 Jun 19, 2013
Sarah Palin is right to reject "the White Man's burden" the idea that America (Britain, Spain, Portugal, Sweden) are responsible to uplift aboriginal and Muslims peoples to the level of Western European Christianity's peace, prosperity, cleanliness, fairness and justice. These peoples and nations are what they are because they, on a national level, reject the values and virtues that have built Western Civilization. It is like trying to save a drowning man, in the process you are likely to be killed yourself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obscene Bumber Stickers 5 min Big Papa Tea 5
Topix gets rid of Canton and Twinsburg posters!!! 8 min Big Papa Tea 4
Merry Christmas! What's your favorite memory? 39 min White cop 190
Eric Garner died over cigarette tax enforcement. 41 min justsayin 71
Another Epic Obama Accomplishment 1 hr BizzyBee 9
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 1 hr So sad 2,541
Should Witchcraft or Pagan Shops be 18+ ? 1 hr What Else 8
CIA Torture Report Comes Out Tomorrow 4 hr Dr Phillips PhD 252
Xenos Christian Fellowship is a CULT! (Jul '12) 13 hr Xenosteen 1,023
Columbus Dating