Is Sarah Palin right sayng let Allah sort out Muslim Wars?

Created by Pamela on Jun 15, 2013

47 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes let Allah sort it out

No Europeans must fight Muslim wars

First Prev
of 12
Next Last
Pamela

Plain City, OH

#1 Jun 15, 2013
Sarah Palin is so right in standing up to this Marxist man child president.
They cannot kill a Spook

United States

#2 Jun 15, 2013
Palin id dead on especially about not having a commander in chief that knows what he is doing.

“Hereeeeee'ssss UR Pizza”

Since: May 13

Columbus, OH

#3 Jun 15, 2013
Apparently our POTUS is about to turn another country over to Hamas and Al-Qaeda.

Does anyone else see a problem with our POTUS arming
Al-Qaeda yet again, with weapons they will most certainly turn on us with?

No doubt they have the plans for an attack on a future American embassy in Syria already to go.

But he's not a Muslim and McCain is not a moron huh.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#4 Jun 15, 2013
But the Nobel Peace Prize winner is simply proving his peace-prone ways by engaging in his 4th...or is it 5th...war?
They cannot kill a Spook

United States

#5 Jun 15, 2013
Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
Apparently our POTUS is about to turn another country over to Hamas and Al-Qaeda.
Does anyone else see a problem with our POTUS arming
Al-Qaeda yet again, with weapons they will most certainly turn on us with?
No doubt they have the plans for an attack on a future American embassy in Syria already to go.
But he's not a Muslim and McCain is not a moron huh.
Mcinsane is a traitorous SOB. Obama the gay muslim basturd is as well. Or since there is no proof he is a citizen Obama is just a gay muslim basturd infiltrator. Either way they both are wastes of skin.

“Zuzu's Petals”

Since: Sep 10

Bedford Falls

#6 Jun 15, 2013
I agree with Sarah. The other two are idiots.
They cannot kill a Spook

Detroit, MI

#7 Jun 15, 2013
-tip- wrote:
But the Nobel Peace Prize winner is simply proving his peace-prone ways by engaging in his 4th...or is it 5th...war?
6th

The citizens of the United States ( this started long before his occupation of the White House )
Iraq
Afghanistan
Egypt
Libya
now Syria
Politicians Ink

Cleveland, OH

#8 Jun 15, 2013
Palin has lost all credibility and has proven to be a first class TWIT!
She is always making stupid comments just to keep her face in the news. Talk about insecure amd craves attention.....even negative attention...she'll take what's ever out there.
She knows not what she says 99% of the time.
And her side kick,Bachman is the same.
Politicians Ink

Cleveland, OH

#9 Jun 15, 2013
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
6th
The citizens of the United States ( this started long before his occupation of the White House )
Iraq
Afghanistan
Egypt
Libya
now Syria
Excuse me.....WHO STARTED THE IRAQ WAR? BUSH....how quickly we forget....hmmmmmmm
Egypt Libya,Syria is of their own doing....it's the Muslims ...you know, the ones causing havoc all over the world?
We can't police the whole world.
I am not in agreement to arm Syria rebels because they are affiliated with Hezbollah
God help us all
Star On 47

Columbus, OH

#10 Jun 15, 2013
Sarah Palin is a media whore. She thinks all she has to do is cross her legs, pretend to be praying and/or hunting and flash that idiotic smile and the dittoheads will come scurrying like trained dogs responding to a whistle. She is the $hitney Spears of politics, a disgrace to the female gender. There's nothing wrong with women in law or governing or any intelligent profession but this dingbat and Michelle Bachman and other airheads, radicals and Looney Tunes are an embarrassment. They're 51 cards shy of a full deck and the only card denomination they have in their hands is the JOKER.
Star On 47

Columbus, OH

#11 Jun 15, 2013
BTW, Palin is too dumb to realize that "Allah" is the name of God in the Arabic language, used by Muslims, Christians, Jews, etc. The ex-Pope uses the name "Gott" in his native tongue. God is known as the "Great Spirit" in many Native American tongues. The Japanese name is "Kami". In an Ethiopian language the LORD's name is "Jah". Many black Caribbean people refer to God as "Jah" as many reggae records say.

Sarah Palin is an ignoramus and a doofus. She ain't got the sense to pour piss out of a shoe.(*Dragnet theme*) Dumb dumb-dumb-dumb DUMB!

Location hidden

#12 Jun 15, 2013
Star On 47 wrote:
BTW, Palin is too dumb to realize that "Allah" is the name of God in the Arabic language, used by Muslims, Christians, Jews, etc. The ex-Pope uses the name "Gott" in his native tongue. God is known as the "Great Spirit" in many Native American tongues. The Japanese name is "Kami". In an Ethiopian language the LORD's name is "Jah". Many black Caribbean people refer to God as "Jah" as many reggae records say.
Sarah Palin is an ignoramus and a doofus. She ain't got the sense to pour piss out of a shoe.(*Dragnet theme*) Dumb dumb-dumb-dumb DUMB!
Every intelligent person knows that, since Mrs. Palin is specifically referring to Muslims, it follows that she is specifically referring to the Muslim god, allah.

But, since the Muslim allah doesn't exist, I'm content to let the true God of the Bible sort 'em out.
They cannot kill a Spook

Toledo, OH

#13 Jun 15, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Every intelligent person knows that, since Mrs. Palin is specifically referring to Muslims, it follows that she is specifically referring to the Muslim god, allah.
But, since the Muslim allah doesn't exist, I'm content to let the true God of the Bible sort 'em out.
So -tip- do you have your war count straight?

Location hidden

#14 Jun 15, 2013
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
So -tip- do you have your war count straight?
Yes. You schooled me.
How could I have forgotten the longest, most dangerous one?

“The One! The Only! RUKiddingme”

Since: Dec 08

Jersey, Baby!

#15 Jun 16, 2013
Zoe Regen wrote:
I agree with Sarah. The other two are idiots.
Can you breathe with your mouth closed?
LoganOHIO

Canal Winchester, OH

#16 Jun 16, 2013
She isn't very bright
Duke for Mayor

Uniontown, OH

#17 Jun 16, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Where's your proof?

woof

Location hidden

#18 Jun 16, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Where's your proof?
woof
Logic, which eludes you.

[Ms. MPNF, please note proper use of the word "elude"...]
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#19 Jun 16, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Logic, which eludes you.
[Ms. MPNF, please note proper use of the word "elude"...]
Logic? What on Earth does logic have to do with religion?
Politicians Ink

Cleveland, OH

#20 Jun 16, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Logic? What on Earth does logic have to do with religion?
Seems MUSLIMS don't have LOGIC nor brains, when they interpret the Koran which instructs them to kill the infidels.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Censoring Male. 6 min They cannot kill ... 13
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 27 min Neutral Party 4,795
Merry Christmas! What's your favorite memory? 54 min Mikie 280
Eric Garner died over cigarette tax enforcement. 1 hr TonyD2 77
chanukah hanukkah day 2 1 hr They cannot kill ... 22
Should Obama be impeached due to Benghazi, IRS ... (May '13) 1 hr TonyD2 466
College football | Tom Herman introduced as Hou... 2 hr hey now hey now 1
CIA Torture Report Comes Out Tomorrow 7 hr Big Papa Tea 333
Topix gets rid of Canton and Twinsburg posters!!! 13 hr White cop 27
Columbus Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE