1 Dead In Car Crash Near Bolton Field | WBNS-10TV, Central Ohio News

Full story: 10TV WBNS 141
All Rights Reserved. For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy , About Our Ads and Terms of Service . Full Story
kayb

Springboro, OH

#25 Feb 20, 2011
rip . micah &* brooke . may your souls rest in perfect peace
Maria

Grove City, OH

#26 Feb 20, 2011
Charger689 wrote:
Hey Channel 10, Channel 4 is reporting that it was
a Double Fatal accident??? So which is it?
The article says 2 people dead. Two means double.
wrong

Columbus, OH

#27 Feb 20, 2011
cometmom0610 wrote:
<quoted text>
It was - 2 students. One from Central Crossing and one from Bishop Ready.
wrong cchs and westland
Andy

Columbus, OH

#28 Feb 20, 2011
Micah Hawkins and Brooke Thompson died in the crash. Both were students at Central Crossing High School.
LaShayla

United States

#29 Feb 20, 2011
Everyone please stop being so hung up on how people word things or the delay that the new station has. The fact of the matter is that two students from the Westside of Columbus, OH, lost their lives in a crash. I knew Micah personally, he would not want everyone to be saying all of this. He will be missed in the halls at Central. The teachers he was close to will be grieving and so will the abundant students that grew up with him. All any of us can do is pray for his family and for Brooke's family. They have been greatly effected my this fatility. God bless everyone and give them strength to get this time.
Tammy So Sad

Columbus, OH

#30 Feb 20, 2011
This is such a tradegy. Two young lives lost. My heart and condolences goes out to their families and friends! I have driven that road at less the speed limit posted and it is extremely narrow and if another car does not get over, you have to almost stop your car to keep the tires from going into the ruts on the roadside. I do not travel it anymore for that reason.
Ciera Williams

Columbus, OH

#31 Feb 20, 2011
Micah Hawkins and Brooke Thompson were two great people who have affected all of CCHS and all of BRHS. To celebrate their lives there should be a candle light and a moment of silence held at both CCHS and BRHS in rememberance of our two loved ones. Rest in Peace Micah and Brooke we all love you dearly.
fam5turn

Smithville, TX

#32 Feb 20, 2011
Brooke actually went to Westland H.S. This is a horrible tragedy. May God be with their families.
Andy wrote:
Micah Hawkins and Brooke Thompson died in the crash. Both were students at Central Crossing High School.
livenwjc

Galloway, OH

#33 Feb 20, 2011
Ok plz let me set it straight for the missinformed ppl. One was a girl from westland hs and the boy from central crossing. Both were friends of my son. So can you plz show respect for the deceased!!!
Brooke and MIke RIP..You will be missed....
Ciera Williams

Columbus, OH

#34 Feb 20, 2011
Im a student and I have never seen anyone use Johnson road a raceway, I have seen ignorant people hog the narrow road and take control of it and in my own personal experience. Johnson road is extremely dangerous. I am just here to justify that Johnson road would never be used as a raceway because of its narrow nature. There have not only been students but parents/adults have wrecked too on this road. Let's be honest change is imminent.
sac

Westerville, OH

#35 Feb 20, 2011
wrong wrote:
<quoted text> wrong cchs and westland
she did go to bishop ready though
cchs student

Grove City, OH

#36 Feb 20, 2011
Rip micah and brooke gone but never forgotten &#9829;
Ciera Williams

Columbus, OH

#37 Feb 20, 2011
sac wrote:
<quoted text> she did go to bishop ready though
all I am trying to do is get a ceremony in honor of our dear loved friends. So if you'd like to help thanks but if not lets show them some respect and not argue over which schools they did and didnt attend. Sorry for my confusion I would like to say there should be candle light ceremonies at all three schools because they have affected all of us in some kind of way.
Hailey_and_Kelsi

Grove City, OH

#38 Feb 20, 2011
rest in peace micah hawkins & brooke thompson; you two will be extremely missed, you two were so popular. good getting to know you, can't wait til we meet again - everyone loves & misses you<3 you're in a better place now, can't believe we just seen you lastnight; love you!
Retired Deputy

Chillicothe, OH

#39 Feb 20, 2011
cometmom0610 ... At time crash happened it's a lightly traveled road.
crazy

Middleboro, MA

#41 Feb 20, 2011
How do a lot of you know who was killed in this crash when the names have not been released unless you know the families? It's tragic if this is true. 3 students just lost their lives in another crash the other day. May all of these kids R.I.P. I feel bad for the families of these children. I hope that they find comfort in family an friends, and know that their children are in Gods arms now.
Taylor

United States

#42 Feb 20, 2011
Rest in peace micah hawkins & brooke thompson, youll both be missed! Keeping both of you in my prayers
biggins99

Houston, TX

#43 Feb 20, 2011
The Great Ballzak wrote:
they didint have their landing gear down
i would watch you say cause you dont know who is reading this i knew the people very well so watch wat comes out of your mouth
a friend of the teens

Grove City, OH

#45 Feb 20, 2011
a lot of us are friends with micah and brooke, thats how we knew. and brooke went to BRHS not WHS.
Carolyn Smith

Barberton, OH

#46 Feb 20, 2011
Prayers to the friends, families, and schools affected by this tragic accident..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Eric Garner died over cigarette tax enforcement. 38 min d pantz 74
What makes GlitterSucks so annoying? (Nov '12) 1 hr They cannot kill ... 470
chanukah hanukkah day 2 1 hr They cannot kill ... 1
Should Witchcraft or Pagan Shops be 18+ ? 1 hr They cannot kill ... 10
Obscene Bumber Stickers 2 hr They cannot kill ... 8
Topix gets rid of Canton and Twinsburg posters!!! 2 hr bumper season 6
Coleman endorses Ginther for mayor 2 hr They cannot kill ... 2
Merry Christmas! What's your favorite memory? 2 hr Duke for Mayor 204
CIA Torture Report Comes Out Tomorrow 3 hr Neutral Party 253
Columbus Dating