WalMart Employee Fired for Anti-Musli...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Diamond Eugene

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

#25 Sep 6, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Why, what did Jesus say about that?
woof
You know what I'm saying and you're burned...again.
anonymous 13

Akron, OH

#26 Sep 6, 2013
I have not shopped at S--tmart for over 2 years. they may be the biggest today but so was Sears at one time. The way they treat their employees, customers, and vendors are going to make them self destruct in the future. Many will say but what about the workers there losing their job. Well these workers can make more money sitting on their asses on welfare with subsidized housing and free medical benefits. Blame the system don't blame me. If the greedy pigs of Bentonville aka thw Waltons would pay their employee a living wage and did not treat them like 3rd class citizens perhaps this would be different. Whatever that guy posted on his own time is his business. I suppose according to S--tmart anyone that works for them is their slave 24/7. I bet Sam Walton would trade his billions for a glass of water where he is at right now!
Ya Know

Columbus, OH

#27 Sep 6, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Why, what did Jesus say about that?
woof
Jesus said it is a sin for a man to fellate goats. You need to repent ASAP!
anonymous 13

Akron, OH

#28 Sep 6, 2013
So Its interesting to see that the Arkansas Waltons are in the pocket of the Moslems. I guess someone in Saudi Arabia must own a lot of their stock which down the road will hopefully have the value of toilet paper!

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Since: Nov 11

Albakoikee

#29 Sep 6, 2013
Enzyte Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretty pathetic actually.
What someone does on their private time and the private views they have is their business. Somebody should retaliate against the muzzies. Send a picture of Mohammed wrapped in dog feces or something like that.
In recent months, employers were going so far as to demand prospective employees' facebook passwords, ostensibly to see what type of people they were in real life. One personal rule I've always adhered to, never friend your boss(es).
anonymous 13

Akron, OH

#30 Sep 6, 2013
Enzyte Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a huge fan of Walmart on the hardlines side. They really do have the lowest prices everyday, for the most part. They also have the most humane return policies. They don't try to jab you.
I also like them because I look at them kind of like the Salvation Army. They seem to have a lot of misfits working there that they take and make something out of them.
Their groceries suck though and since that governs most of my shopping trips, I rarely go to Walmart unless it's a special trip.
I used to go to Meijer, but Kroger and Menards seem to be getting most of my traffic lately. I really like Menards a lot.
I hope you were being sarcastic in your post somehow you seem too sophisticated to frequent Walmart. You are too litterate to be part of their clientelle who look mostly like the cast of the movie "Deliverance"

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Albakoikee

#31 Sep 6, 2013
anonymous 13 wrote:
<quoted text>I hope you were being sarcastic in your post somehow you seem too sophisticated to frequent Walmart. You are too litterate to be part of their clientelle who look mostly like the cast of the movie "Deliverance"
I agree that Bob isn't the type you'd expect to shop there, but he's "thrifty". Not always a bad thing.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#32 Sep 6, 2013
anonymous 13 wrote:
<quoted text>I hope you were being sarcastic in your post somehow you seem too sophisticated to frequent Walmart. You are too litterate to be part of their clientelle who look mostly like the cast of the movie "Deliverance"
You have quite literally and unwittingly made a fool of yourself.

Congratulations!!!

woof
son of hey now

Columbus, OH

#33 Sep 6, 2013
He undoubtedly was beginning to see them as knigg-hers in bags. Now he can find a real job. Or suck off of Uncle Sugar's teat and hasten the collapse.
anonymous 13

Akron, OH

#34 Sep 6, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
You have quite literally and unwittingly made a fool of yourself.
Congratulations!!!
woof
Why havi I made a fool out of myself for not supporting that crap store that has turned back decent labor relations 100 years and that sells crap made by those that supported the North Vietnamese that almost killed me when I was young. I love how in their stores they have all this "support the troops" crap while they buy most of their crap from those that supplied the North Vietnamese during Nam. Why dont instead of the "made in Shangai " American flag that flies in front of their store why dont they put a red Chinese one it would be more appropriate. Also an Arab flag of somekind while they are at it. I just wish I had a crop duster airplane so that I could spray their store along with the Moslem place with pig crap! When you are out of a job because your job has been outsourced to China and the finished product comes back to S--tmart dont come crying to me! You are the one that makes a fool out of himself by buying their meat that smells like dead corpses and their rotten vegetables that come from God knows where. To put it politely "Forget" S--tmart
They cannot kill a Spook

United States

#35 Sep 6, 2013
son of hey now wrote:
He undoubtedly was beginning to see them as knigg-hers in bags. Now he can find a real job. Or suck off of Uncle Sugar's teat and hasten the collapse.
I concur with that assessment
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#36 Sep 6, 2013
anonymous 13 wrote:
<quoted text>Why havi I made a fool out of myself for not supporting that crap store that has turned back decent labor relations 100 years and that sells crap made by those that supported the North Vietnamese that almost killed me when I was young. I love how in their stores they have all this "support the troops" crap while they buy most of their crap from those that supplied the North Vietnamese during Nam. Why dont instead of the "made in Shangai " American flag that flies in front of their store why dont they put a red Chinese one it would be more appropriate. Also an Arab flag of somekind while they are at it. I just wish I had a crop duster airplane so that I could spray their store along with the Moslem place with pig crap! When you are out of a job because your job has been outsourced to China and the finished product comes back to S--tmart dont come crying to me! You are the one that makes a fool out of himself by buying their meat that smells like dead corpses and their rotten vegetables that come from God knows where. To put it politely "Forget" S--tmart
You still don't get it, do you?

You attempted to disparage the clientele of that big store by implying that they are all illiterate, yet you you cant even succeed at spelling either of those two words you employed.

Right over that pointy head.

woof
anonymous 13

Akron, OH

#37 Sep 6, 2013
Another amuzing thing to watch at S--tmart is these big fat pigs in these electric wheelchairs blocking the isles for everyone while they buy cakes and other fattenning goodies and DIET soda. They are so fat that the sides of their butts look like saddlebags on a mule. These are pathetic excuses for human beings where they use thse chair and take these chairs for perhaps someone that has a real injury because they are too damn lazy to walk. Some do have legitimate medical reasons but most are too damn lazy and stupid to take care of themselves.

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#38 Sep 6, 2013
This is something I'll likely have to bring someplace better able to handle higher level discussion, but I've long been interested in this idea of "American" jobs, that jobs, should they be worthwhile roles, should for some reason be based and then remain in the US, while overlooking the global nature of the modern job market. As someone who works in a role who is in close contact with international clients, it only ever seems that Americans are the ones who are surprised that my role isn't US based and I've heard grumbles about "American" jobs being pushed overseas a few times in response to my explaining that we're actually EU based.

I've never really gotten anyone to be able to articulate which jobs they think should be American (there just seems to be a general sense that "our jobs" should stay in the states) or, really, why.
anonymous 13

Akron, OH

#39 Sep 6, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
You still don't get it, do you?
You attempted to disparage the clientele of that big store by implying that they are all illiterate, yet you you cant even succeed at spelling either of those two words you employed.
Right over that pointy head.
woof
I have vision problems, I know how to spell and have 2 bachelors degrees in business and in history. but it would be an exercise in futility to exchange insults with as they say in German an untermeinchen that worships S--tmart. Bye now!
Enzyte Bob

Columbus, OH

#40 Sep 7, 2013
anonymous 13 wrote:
LOL ... I'm not too good to walk into places like Walmart or Big Lots. In fact, I was just at Harbor Freight this morning.

I have a soft spot for the world's misfits. Walmart, like the Salvation Army, gives them a chance and many of them thrive in an environment where they are are given a chance.

That said, even though I have a soft spot for these misfits doesn't mean I can't join you people in making fun of them.
They cannot kill a Spook

United States

#41 Sep 7, 2013
Enzyte Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL ... I'm not too good to walk into places like Walmart or Big Lots. In fact, I was just at Harbor Freight this morning.
I have a soft spot for the world's misfits. Walmart, like the Salvation Army, gives them a chance and many of them thrive in an environment where they are are given a chance.
That said, even though I have a soft spot for these misfits doesn't mean I can't join you people in making fun of them.
If you want to see misfits look at what is working at Rally's or look back into the prep/ cooking area at.McDonalds or Wendy's. Some of those folks are too marked up to be circus freaks
Enzyte Bob

Columbus, OH

#42 Sep 7, 2013
^^^ Funny thing I saw at Harbor Freight this morning: A "Pittsburgh" brand hammer ... Made in China.
Enzyte Bob

Columbus, OH

#43 Sep 7, 2013
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
If you want to see misfits look at what is working at Rally's or look back into the prep/ cooking area at.McDonalds or Wendy's. Some of those folks are too marked up to be circus freaks
The 2/$5 Big Bufords are quite the deal these days and they're not bad. I just don't have enough discipline to put one in the fridge for tomorrow.

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Albakoikee

#44 Sep 7, 2013
Enzyte Bob wrote:
^^^ Funny thing I saw at Harbor Freight this morning: A "Pittsburgh" brand hammer ... Made in China.
Sadly, most of the "Craftsman" brand tools you see at Sears are made in China.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dow Chemical cuts check for bribe purposes ... 2 hr d pants 15
Are Jobs More Important Than Our Environment? 2 hr d pants 66
America Held Hostage Day 96 3 hr Oliver Canterberr... 2
Hate group allies firmly p 6 hr Waikiki Vermin 61
Trump may de-designate some National Parks ... 7 hr TrumpScrewsHisSup... 2
Russia infiltrates Trump advisors in campaign ... 8 hr Trooff 5
Judge Dana S. Preisse is Unfair (Dec '10) 8 hr unfair justice 23

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance