First Prev
of 3
Next Last
d pantz

United States

#41 Nov 30, 2013
applex wrote:
<quoted text>
Well good for you. But are you (or anyone) sure that OP would have been able to get a Restraining Order in THIS case? No. Could you guarantee a Restraining order would have stopped him? No. I'm betting your ex was doing something different that popping up in the same grocery store every few months.
I don't care if 100 people come here and tell how they got a RO, it's not always merited or even effective.
well since it went on for years and she never filed one, she's too stupid to find out. My guess would be yes, it would work.
applex

Grove City, OH

#42 Nov 30, 2013
d pantz wrote:
<quoted text> well since it went on for years and she never filed one, she's too stupid to find out. My guess would be yes, it would work.
You don't know if she tried to get a RO, or if she was told she didn't have enough to get one. Some of you people are downright silly - one does not just go "file" a restraining order. You act like a RO is some magic cure-all.

You're the stupid one. So, keeo guessing,

to "SeriousLady" - no one cares about ow many imaginary friends you have here, or who you are or where you "work". Get over yourself. You are indeed desperate and sad, so please, S T F U.
d pantz

United States

#43 Nov 30, 2013
Oh bullshit! All you need to do is fill out paperwork and have money. One police report IS ENOUGH EVIDENCE to get one. Although if I were a judge and the person only filed one report, claiming years of being stalked, I would seriously their mental health rather than the suspect.
d pantz

United States

#44 Nov 30, 2013
Sorry. I would seriously QUESTION their mental health. Correction. And Idont mean to be racist correcting grammar.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Clinton, in Columbus speech today, to slam Trum... 4 min Seriouslady 94
Hillary's speech - thread is missing 22 min Male 1
Is Donald Trump Campaign Falling Apart? 47 min rowdy01 87
Ohio School Prayer Ballot Issue Rejected 9 hr Hugh Jasol 4
Funny fn picture 11 hr They cannot kill ... 4
News Air Quality Alert Issued For June 25 in Central... 11 hr UTrashy 4
News Former Dispatch publisher John F. Wolfe dies at 72 11 hr ARRAR 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages