d pantz

United States

#21 Nov 23, 2013
Wait he stalked you for many years and you only filed one complaint?? What logic made you decide to do what have done instead of getting a restraining order??

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#22 Nov 23, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
You're another mindless troll living in lala land. Doubt there ever was a 'stalker.'
At any rate, you provided plenty of physical evidence of your actions, if you did what you say you did. Envelopes and paper yield both fingerprints and DNA evidence.
And by shouting your escapades and revenge on here; a very simple thing for an attorney to supeona your IP address from Topix, providing them with both your ID and a full confession. Duh.
How to deal with a stalker? Quite easy. Hire a good private detective, get out of his way and let him do his job.
Unlike you, I have lived in the real world for quite some time and dealth with frivilous liability suits, a high profile employer and PI's. All in a days work for me. Protect the boss. And I know how to do it.
That's the end of this exchange. You're too full of yourself to take good advice.
Please give legal advice more often. It's nonsense. But entertaining nonsense!

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#23 Nov 23, 2013
tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
Please give legal advice more often. It's nonsense. But entertaining nonsense!
Go back to the beginning of the thread. I stated twice I was not a lawyer and Tip or Tony could give better advice.
However, I have first hand experience with everything I have stated here.
As for SSI not being subject to lawsuits, the income is not, BUT the assets of the receipent are.
Bye now.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#24 Nov 23, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
Go back to the beginning of the thread. I stated twice I was not a lawyer and Tip or Tony could give better advice.
As for SSI not being subject to lawsuits, the income is not, BUT the assets of the receipent are.
Bye now.
What Tranp said.

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#25 Nov 23, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
Bye now.
Do explain. I'm really interested how you could have had first hand experience that's apparently taught you nothing.
Duke for Mayor

Massillon, OH

#26 Nov 23, 2013
tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
Do explain. I'm really interested how you could have had first hand experience that's apparently taught you nothing.
If you have read a handful of her posts here over time, that is really not surprising whatsoever.

woof
applex

Columbus, OH

#27 Nov 23, 2013
d pantz if you read the post you would see hmmmm/OP actually DID male police reports. Making a police reports foes not stop most stalkers and it didn't stop this one. Fighting back turning the tables on this creep was the only thing that stopped him.

Oh ferchrissakes here we go again with the lawsuit talk. Pffft.

From what I gather this all happened years ago so I guess he can't fine anyone to take his case. Maybe you should wait to see him on Judge Judy or The People's Court, LMAO!!
d pantz

United States

#28 Nov 24, 2013
applex wrote:
d pantz if you read the post you would see hmmmm/OP actually DID male police reports. Making a police reports foes not stop most stalkers and it didn't stop this one. Fighting back turning the tables on this creep was the only thing that stopped him.
Oh ferchrissakes here we go again with the lawsuit talk. Pffft.
From what I gather this all happened years ago so I guess he can't fine anyone to take his case. Maybe you should wait to see him on Judge Judy or The People's Court, LMAO!!
smoke another...
d pantz

United States

#29 Nov 24, 2013
I'm finding it really hard to believe that no one ever suggested a restraining order, not even the pigz. I guess if that's true and hmmmm really did file a bunch of reports than she/he really did have to take the law into their own hands. I just don't believe it nor really care enough to be convinced otherwise.
applex

Columbus, OH

#30 Nov 24, 2013
Restraining orders are not worth the paper they're written on.

I doubt OP would have been bale to get a restraining order if the guy was spacing out his escapades and (for example) only showing up in public places (stores, etc) every few months or so. Of course he was most likely lurking and watching her more often but either she didn't know or had no proof. It's not like a dometic thing where an ex-husband is pounding/breaking down doors. I also don't see where OP was threatened or feared for her life.

It's a safe bet that he has done this type thing before and knew how to get around the laws.

Amazing how people love to talk about Restraining orders, when the fact is they are hard to get and basically worthless.
brosafari

Barberton, OH

#31 Nov 26, 2013
applex wrote:
Restraining orders are not worth the paper they're written on.

It's a safe bet that he has done this type thing before and knew how to get around the laws.
Amazing how people love to talk about Restraining orders, when the fact is they are hard to get and basically worthless.
sounds to me like hmmm took it just as far as he did... I got a restraining order on an ex and it worked just fine. must have bee something about the worthless jail time she would've done had she actually kept bothering me..
applex

Columbus, OH

#32 Nov 28, 2013
brosafari wrote:
<quoted text> sounds to me like hmmm took it just as far as he did... I got a restraining order on an ex and it worked just fine. must have bee something about the worthless jail time she would've done had she actually kept bothering me..
Well good for you. But are you (or anyone) sure that OP would have been able to get a Restraining Order in THIS case? No. Could you guarantee a Restraining order would have stopped him? No. I'm betting your ex was doing something different that popping up in the same grocery store every few months.

I don't care if 100 people come here and tell how they got a RO, it's not always merited or even effective.

Since: Jan 12

Columbus, OH

#33 Nov 29, 2013
Hmmmm,should of told the creeper she caught HIV and Shingles from a Haitian refugee after a three year off and on relationship. What person would find that attractive enough to still want her.
applex

Columbus, OH

#34 Nov 29, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
Hmmmm,should of told the creeper she caught HIV and Shingles from a Haitian refugee after a three year off and on relationship. What person would find that attractive enough to still want her.
First of all a victim of stalking should NEVER engage in discussion with a stalker.

But even a far-fetched story about HIV from Haitians or syphllis from Kentucky hillbillies won't stop a stalker. He doesn't really "want" her. He gets his jollies from watching and following and jacking off. I agree with other poster who said he has probably been stalking lots of women for many years.

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#35 Nov 29, 2013
applex wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all a victim of stalking should NEVER engage in discussion with a stalker.
But even a far-fetched story about HIV from Haitians or syphllis from Kentucky hillbillies won't stop a stalker. He doesn't really "want" her. He gets his jollies from watching and following and jacking off. I agree with other poster who said he has probably been stalking lots of women for many years.
Let him know that she has puss oozing scabs all around her pie lips and that should wack out his concentration when he's fantasizing.

Location hidden

#36 Nov 29, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
Shingles is not contagious. Not a bad idea on the HIV.

Location hidden

#37 Nov 29, 2013
tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure you'd find it interesting. Just like I'm sure that unlike a few friends I have made on here, you'll never know enough to identify me or my employer.
Here's a hint. He has ridden in the Queen's carriage, with her, at Ascot and had dined at Buckingham Palace. You like to have us believe you are residing in England. BS
landlord_2

Waynesburg, PA

#38 Nov 29, 2013
Yea. But look what happened when treyvon confronted his stalker. Two people made big mistakes that night. But as we all know only one story was ever told. I agree on standing your ground. Just don't put yourself underground before your time.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#39 Nov 30, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure you'd find it interesting. Just like I'm sure that unlike a few friends I have made on here, you'll never know enough to identify me or my employer.
Here's a hint. He has ridden in the Queen's carriage, with her, at Ascot and had dined at Buckingham Palace. You like to have us believe you are residing in England. BS
You are so desperate. It is a bit sad.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#40 Nov 30, 2013
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so desperate. It is a bit sad.
A little. But it's more funny than sad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Scammer 1 hr Window worker 6
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 3 hr Pale Rider 4,839
Eric Garner died over cigarette tax enforcement. 3 hr TonyD2 81
Rod Parsley says ministry threatened by lack of... (Dec '09) 4 hr Chris 760
COPS lives MATTER 5 hr They cannot kill ... 48
Should Suspected Pedophiles be Tortured? 5 hr yeah they are 14
Hand outs 5 hr White cop 10
Merry Christmas! What's your favorite memory? 9 hr Reality Speaks 312
Columbus Dating
Find my Match