|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Judged:

How I dealt with a Stalker after being a victim for many yrs:

This is a man in his 50s well-dressed, drove a fancy car who was very clever. We went out on one date, it wasn’t great (there was something “off” about him), and when he called again I told him I was no longer interested. He then popped up a lot in stores and places I did business, followed me down the street honking his horn, waited down the street from my apt then followed me. He would spread out his escapades every few months so it would seem like coincidence.(I suspect he had a history of stalking and probably masturbating in his car, but whatever……). Got his name and license plate number, filed 2 complaints with police. Officer went to his house to talk to him, he denied following me.

I’d snapped a pic of him, also kept record of dates, times, places. Also stores keep surveillance video. I printed copy of his pic, name, address, license # with the caption “Masturbating Stalker” and sent to his neighbors, relatives, co-workers, and clients. Haven’t seen or heard from him since.
dan

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Clever.

“Zuzu's Petals”

Since: Sep 10

Bedford Falls

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Judged:

hmmmm wrote:
This is a man in his 50s well-dressed, drove a fancy car who was very clever. We went out on one date, it wasn’t great (there was something “off” about him), and when he called again I told him I was no longer interested. He then popped up a lot in stores and places I did business, followed me down the street honking his horn, waited down the street from my apt then followed me. He would spread out his escapades every few months so it would seem like coincidence.(I suspect he had a history of stalking and probably masturbating in his car, but whatever……). Got his name and license plate number, filed 2 complaints with police. Officer went to his house to talk to him, he denied following me.
I’d snapped a pic of him, also kept record of dates, times, places. Also stores keep surveillance video. I printed copy of his pic, name, address, license # with the caption “Masturbating Stalker” and sent to his neighbors, relatives, co-workers, and clients. Haven’t seen or heard from him since.
Be careful. Hope you have a CCW license!

“Cats rule.”

Since: Dec 09

Chardon Ohio.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Judged:

Walt?
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Judged:

hmmmm wrote:
...sent to his neighbors, relatives, co-workers, and clients.
Looks like you did some stalking yourself.

He is still masturbating.

“Seven Days In May”

Since: Oct 13

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Judged:

Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
He is still masturbating.
Referring to yourself in the third person is rather disingenuous, wee man.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Judged:

hmmmm wrote:
How long has that been? You MAY, and I'm not a lawyer, have broken federal law by if you used the USPS to send your 'packages.' Tony will know.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Judged:

Zoe Regen wrote:
<quoted text>
Me too. It's creepy. The guy could reappear anytime, anywhere.
hmmmm

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Judged:

Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn straight! I turned the tables on him. As far as breaking laws, well, wh cares, who will prosecute ME, and where is the prooF. Gimme a break. Bet he learned who to mess with vs. who NOT to mess with. If he ever has the balls to even think about suing me, I am judgment proof. So I suggest the sick bastard find another woman to bother because I will go medieval on his pathetic stalking ass.
hmmmm

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Judged:

Zoe Regen wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh puhleeeeze. Me so skeered!! Boo hoo

I don’t want or need a CCW.

WTF am I supposed to do – hide in my apartment for the rest of my life? F@@k that. I should have paid a couple guys to whip his ass/ bust his kneecaps.

Stalkers keep stalking because nothing happens to them to make them stop Even celebrity stalkers usually get a warning, maybe a short time in jail, victim gets a worthless restraining order.

I say 1) tell stalker to stop 2) file complaint with police 3) then fight fire with fire. Let them see how it feels.
They cannot kill a Spook

Mishawaka, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Judged:

Zoe Regen wrote:
<quoted text>
And the.coroner on speed dial.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
And the.coroner on speed dial.
Right again, Spook. Plus I don't know how anyone becomes 'judgement proof' as future earnings and assets (including tax refunds, state and federal) can be targeted in just about any suit. In addition,'Where's his proof?' Duh, hmmmm said she mailed it to his relatives and neighbors.

Using the USPS for any crime, no matter how slight, then compounds the offense into a Federal one, I THINK. Tip or tony would know more about that than me.

But....in the case of lawyers overbilling....if the statements are mailed to clients through the USPS....a federal offense is also attached. And it has teeth.

I don't worry about stalkers because I know you'll lend me a skunk to deter them.:-)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Judged:

Just re-read hmmmm's 'revenge' post. Sent it to co-workers??? Man, if he lost his employment over it she can have a major problems coming at her.

Caution folks: I'm no shrinking violet, but think long and hard and ask advice before you take the law into your own hands. It can sure backfire.
hmmmm

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Judged:

Drankly I don't give a rip what tip and tony know.

And all you geniuses ......LMAO! None of you have any ideas about a better way to deal with a stalker, which is the issue.

You're too busy yapping about a lawsuit, CCW and being melodramatic.

Suggest you do your homework re: judgment proof. DUH.

And there is no proof *I* did anything. Not that I care. DUH back@cha.
hmmmm

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Judged:

Frankly not Drankly typo
I still don't give a rip.:)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Judged:

hmmmm wrote:
Drankly I don't give a rip what tip and tony know.
And all you geniuses ......LMAO! None of you have any ideas about a better way to deal with a stalker, which is the issue.
You're too busy yapping about a lawsuit, CCW and being melodramatic.
Suggest you do your homework re: judgment proof. DUH.
And there is no proof *I* did anything. Not that I care. DUH back@cha.
You're another mindless troll living in lala land. Doubt there ever was a 'stalker.'

At any rate, you provided plenty of physical evidence of your actions, if you did what you say you did. Envelopes and paper yield both fingerprints and DNA evidence.

And by shouting your escapades and revenge on here; a very simple thing for an attorney to supeona your IP address from Topix, providing them with both your ID and a full confession. Duh.

How to deal with a stalker? Quite easy. Hire a good private detective, get out of his way and let him do his job.

Unlike you, I have lived in the real world for quite some time and dealth with frivilous liability suits, a high profile employer and PI's. All in a days work for me. Protect the boss. And I know how to do it.

That's the end of this exchange. You're too full of yourself to take good advice.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Judged:

Seriouslady wrote:
You're too full of yourself....
Hilarious!
hmmmm

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
You're another mindless troll living in lala land. Doubt there ever was a 'stalker.'
At any rate, you provided plenty of physical evidence of your actions, if you did what you say you did. Envelopes and paper yield both fingerprints and DNA evidence.
And by shouting your escapades and revenge on here; a very simple thing for an attorney to supeona your IP address from Topix, providing them with both your ID and a full confession. Duh.
How to deal with a stalker? Quite easy. Hire a good private detective, get out of his way and let him do his job.
Unlike you, I have lived in the real world for quite some time and dealth with frivilous liability suits, a high profile employer and PI's. All in a days work for me. Protect the boss. And I know how to do it.
That's the end of this exchange. You're too full of yourself to take good advice.
Tsk, tsk. I must have touched a tender widdle nerve. So now we’re resorting to name-calling? Okay,“Seriouslady”~~>YOU are just another cackling hen who loves to play “Internet Expert”.“All in a day’s work”….......really??? HA! And yet you have time to troll the internet and throw tantrums when someone says something you don’t like. Amazing – but hardly surprising. So typical of fantasizing hens with too much free time.

I didn’t post and ask for “advice” or so-called expertise. DUH. I simply relayed an experience and told how I chose to deal with a problem. And I was apparently successful because it's been several years, and, gee whiz.....no lawsuit, no jail, and most importantly no stalker.

You say you doubt that there was ever a stalker, yet you keep coming back, blathering on and on and on. What a crock.

You really need to stop watching so many Lifetime movies, Sweetcheeks. Seems to be affecting your little brain.

Note to others who have stalker problems: FIGHT BACK. And don't lose any sleep worrying about legal action the freak might take against YOU.(rolling my eyes)
applex

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2013

People who get certain retirement pensions,SSDI, SSI are judgement proof.(Someone professing to be a legal expert should know this.) Also, people who are good at hiding their assets in various ways.

All that is moot. If the guy hasn't taken any action most likely he won't. I wouldn't worry about it (doesnn't sound like hmmmm is losing any sleep).

The average person can't afford to hire a private investigator, and if the guy is spacing out his escapes several months apart it wouldn't do any good anyway. My guess is he's already familiar with how far he can go, but he clearly understimated the OP. CCW? Coroner? Gimme a break.

I detest stalkers…………..masturbating or otherwise. They deserve anything and everything you can do to expose them and make THEIR lives miserable.
d pantz

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

Judged:

Good thing he's not a woman or it probably just would have made it worse. Like a lawsuit worse. You did all that because you assume he's "probably masturbating , but whatever"? You might be just as stupid. Why not call the law? I'm sure they'd write a report down and warn the guy, maybe catch him fiddling with himself in his car. You might have made a bed you won't like sleeping on.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of44
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

40 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Is Barak Obama responsible for the current bord... 3 min d pantaloni 52
1 Dead, Probation Officer Injured In Shooting I... 11 min They cannot kill a Spook 1
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 20 min Male 2,694
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 46 min Old Guy 28,435
Will Obama Resign From Office? 1 hr TonyD2 572
President Obama violated Constitution in 2012 1 hr Black Rhino 95
Is Michelle Obama a Transsexual? 1 hr d pantaloni 29
•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••