Another fish story from Biden?

Posted in the Columbus Forum

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#1 Jan 25, 2013
"When trying to verify Joe Biden's recent story that he was golfing within earshot of the Oct. 2, 2006, shooting at Nickel Mines, one thing is clear.
There are a lot of places to enjoy a round of golf in the region.
But whether the 70-year-old vice president was playing at any of the courses on the day of the one-room schoolhouse massacre still remains a mystery."
Read more: http://lancasteronline.com/article/local/8072...

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#2 Jan 25, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
"When trying to verify Joe Biden's recent story that he was golfing within earshot of the Oct. 2, 2006, shooting at Nickel Mines, one thing is clear.
There are a lot of places to enjoy a round of golf in the region.
But whether the 70-year-old vice president was playing at any of the courses on the day of the one-room schoolhouse massacre still remains a mystery."
Read more: http://lancasteronline.com/article/local/8072...
I'm was a golfer then and I can tell you that's a lie.
Does he even play golf? Why didn't he run over there with his double barrel shot gun and save them? The ass.

One thing someone in authority should have done during those couple of days was keep the news vans and media at a distance. I was shocked the local police or some local judge didn't do it.
The Amish DO NOT LIKE to be photographed. A busload will come to the beach I go to, which is private, and I chat with the women about crops, the weather. Now they know me well enough they let the kids play with my dogs. If I, or anyone else, takes out a camera and the kids see it, they RUN, and they are scared, even though we are not pointing it at them.
And here they are, at the worse time in their lives, on the cover of People magazine. The local authorities failed them in that respect.

Biden. Why didn't he stop his good friend Tom Capano from murdering Anne Marie Fahey? He and the Capanos were very connected. What an oaf.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#3 Jan 25, 2013
I've played Moccasin Run many times. It's off of Rt. 1. My sweat shirt has a logo of two moccasins, crossed. Not a bad course, certainly not 'elite.'

If he plays golf, it would mostly be at Vic Mead CC or Beiderman, outside of Wilmington, close to his home.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Marriage Vows 42 min sidekick 10
rebecca wild 2 hr They cannot kill ... 7
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 2 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 4,986
Mana s Skeleton Found In Woods In Central Ohio 3 hr They cannot kill ... 3
Where has Rowdy been? 3 hr They cannot kill ... 6
Joe Cocker is dead. 4 hr Politics anyone 70
African American Male Initiative seeks to help ... 10 hr Truthful 22
COPS lives MATTER 11 hr Police Crimes 227
Columbus Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus