We can't afford a war in Syria

We can't afford a war in Syria

Posted in the Columbus Forum

d pantz

United States

#1 Aug 29, 2014
If al Qaeda is such a threat, STOP GIVING THEM MONEY!
http://conservativepost.com/obama-asks-for-50...
Colbert

United States

#2 Aug 29, 2014
We couldn't afford the war in Iraq. Oh but that's old news, right?
They cannot kill a Spook

Toledo, OH

#3 Aug 29, 2014
Colbert wrote:
We couldn't afford the war in Iraq. Oh but that's old news, right?
We already have paid for the submarines and nissles and warheads. I say tell the few.jews., christians and non batshit.crazy kurds to get a move on and level the rest . Stop.trying to build governments with savage "A" against savage "B" . "A" and "B" both hate us.
d pantz

United States

#4 Aug 29, 2014
Colbert wrote:
We couldn't afford the war in Iraq. Oh but that's old news, right?
If you ask Obama it is... why did he change his mind and decide it's worth it? Or was he a neocon all along?
d pantz

United States

#5 Aug 29, 2014
Funny how the keft continues to blame Bush but there is no concern over the man they elected carrying on neocon antics...
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#6 Aug 30, 2014
No we can't afford another war if that is the question. But what would be far more costly would be another terror attack on US soil.

But honestly, because Oblamo doesn't really have a clue as to how to deal with ISIS, Iran, Hamas, Russia or any other threat the last thing I would want would be him "leading" the US in a conflict.

Hell, the man doesn't even know who the USA's enemies are.
d pantz

United States

#7 Aug 31, 2014
Neutral Party wrote:
No we can't afford another war if that is the question. But what would be far more costly would be another terror attack on US soil.
.
Would it? I think that depends on many things. But really, we don't even secure the borders now. I really have trouble taking any politician seriously when they say they're concerned about ISIS attacking the homeland..
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#8 Aug 31, 2014
True, the politicians are not taking the threat seriously. My point was we can't afford not to act militarily against the radical Islam. We allow countries we protect, buy oil from and give aid to harbor these killers.

It is time we realize radical Islam is serious and wants to kill us. Oblamo tried the apology tour and we are now reaping the benefits.
Colbert

Westerville, OH

#9 Aug 31, 2014
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>We already have paid for the submarines and nissles and warheads. I say tell the few.jews., christians and non batshit.crazy kurds to get a move on and level the rest . Stop.trying to build governments with savage "A" against savage "B" . "A" and "B" both hate us.
"We"? Who's we?
Colbert

Westerville, OH

#10 Aug 31, 2014
d pantz wrote:
<quoted text>If you ask Obama it is... why did he change his mind and decide it's worth it? Or was he a neocon all along?
Change his mind about what?
d pantz

United States

#11 Sep 2, 2014
Colbert wrote:
<quoted text>
Change his mind about what?
So are you posting from prison or a mental institution? Don't tell me..... a home for mentally handicapped?
They cannot kill a Spook

Toledo, OH

#12 Sep 2, 2014
Colbert wrote:
<quoted text>
"We"? Who's we?
Those of us that pay taxes. Oh sure you could say that because of national debt that everything is not paid for but like a car that was bought with a home equity loan that car is bought and paid for even though the buyer may still be in debt.

The US Navy is not renting Ohio Class Submarines like Kokosing may be renting extra air compressors on a bridge repair and repainting project. Never seen Submarines and missles on the list of equipment that United rentals or Sunbelt has available.
Colbert

United States

#13 Sep 2, 2014
d pantz wrote:
<quoted text>So are you posting from prison or a mental institution? Don't tell me..... a home for mentally handicapped?
From your mothers house. She said hi.
Colbert

United States

#14 Sep 2, 2014
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>Those of us that pay taxes. Oh sure you could say that because of national debt that everything is not paid for but like a car that was bought with a home equity loan that car is bought and paid for even though the buyer may still be in debt.

The US Navy is not renting Ohio Class Submarines like Kokosing may be renting extra air compressors on a bridge repair and repainting project. Never seen Submarines and missles on the list of equipment that United rentals or Sunbelt has available.
You didn't pay for shit. Relax, patriot.
d pantz

United States

#16 Sep 3, 2014
Colbert wrote:
We couldn't afford the war in Iraq. Oh but that's old news, right?
By "we" he means the voices in his head.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Live Anthrax inadvertently sent to labs around... 24 min Concerned Citizen 7
Do Atheist Firemen go to Hell or Heaven? 39 min Concerned Citizen 133
Worst President in History 45 min Reality Speaks 243
Hillary Clinton 2016? (Apr '13) 53 min Reality Speaks 245
Should chimpanzees have the same legal rights a... 1 hr Concerned Citizen 3
Update on arrested protesters from Cleveland 1 hr Concerned Citizen 28
Al Sharpton coming to Cleveland...... 1 hr d pantz 91
dana turtle 5 hr Reginald Bates 14
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]