Mayor's Education Commission trying to stall search for new Columbus Superintendent

Feb 16, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Plunderbund

The Columbus City School Board has hired a search firm to help find candidates to replace retiring Superintendent Dr.

Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Feb 17, 2013
Enzyte Bob

Blacklick, OH

#1 Feb 16, 2013
This should be interesting.

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#2 Feb 16, 2013
Enzyte Bob wrote:
This should be interesting.
If Fingerhut has that much faith in being handed powers that require state legislative action to bring about, it certainly raises all kinds of questions about who has been promised what behind the scenes by our Governor.
hey nows hey nows

Columbus, OH

#3 Feb 16, 2013
With that fist logo going in over there at Plunderbund you can rest assured it is another rag for the filthy deviancy-addled progressives. And before any of you filthy progressives try to deflect away from the inherent deviancy of those fisting leftists that I am compelled to remind people of, what other reason would one need a logo of a fist for? Other than to communicate or signal a willingness to ride a fist in one's_ass while celebrating deviancy being defined downward.

Just look at the topic they discuss! Cheating school administrators cause early retirement (flushing) of the superintendant, a parasite classmember
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#4 Feb 17, 2013
hey nows hey nows wrote:
With that fist logo going in over there at Plunderbund you can rest assured it is another rag for the filthy deviancy-addled progressives. And before any of you filthy progressives try to deflect away from the inherent deviancy of those fisting leftists that I am compelled to remind people of, what other reason would one need a logo of a fist for? Other than to communicate or signal a willingness to ride a fist in one's_ass while celebrating deviancy being defined downward.
I bet you know how to throw a great party.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 16 min Canton 30,513
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 56 min get alife 2,292
Almighty God OR rabid allah??? 1 hr citizen one 14
Obama Announcing Girls' Adoptions 1 hr citizen one 8
WHY Does America Hate Obama so much? 1 hr citizen one 24
WHY does ISIS Love Obama So Much?? DOHHhhhhhhhhh 1 hr citizen one 1
~~~~~ OJ Simpson Joining ISIS 1 hr citizen one 2
Where are all the original legacy posters? 1 hr sidekick 114
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000