MSNBC: Chris Hayes: Conservatives kill blacks

Posted in the Columbus Forum

Comments
1 - 8 of 8 Comments Last updated Jul 13, 2013

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#1 Jul 11, 2013
http://newsbusters.org/blogs/brad-wilmouth/20...

Yep, the leftist MSM at it again

Stop buying Comcast
They cannot kill a spook

Toledo, OH

#2 Jul 11, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
http://newsbusters.org/blogs/b rad-wilmouth/2013/07/11/msnbcs -hayes-fnc-and-conservatives-t reating-black-americans-zimmer man
Yep, the leftist MSM at it again
Stop buying Comcast
Didn't zimmmer vote for obama?

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#3 Jul 11, 2013
They cannot kill a spook wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't zimmmer vote for obama?
No way he's a D after the trial.

He should run for Senate in 2016.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#4 Jul 11, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
http://newsbusters.org/blogs/b rad-wilmouth/2013/07/11/msnbcs -hayes-fnc-and-conservatives-t reating-black-americans-zimmer man
Yep, the leftist MSM at it again
Stop buying Comcast
It's MSNBC's and Hayes's ratings that are limping along. FNC's doing just fine.

The entire liberal agenda is to promote division and they USE blacks and other minorities as they can, for their purpose, to accomplish that, not because they give a rat's ass about them.

There's a huge difference between a hand out and a hand up.
They cannot kill a spook

Toledo, OH

#5 Jul 11, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
It's MSNBC's and Hayes's ratings that are limping along. FNC's doing just fine.
The entire liberal agenda is to promote division and they USE blacks and other minorities as they can, for their purpose, to accomplish that, not because they give a rat's ass about them.
There's a huge difference between a hand out and a hand up.
Fox news has that liberal sphincter licker O'reiley now saying it should be a criminal charge to anyone telling a homosexual they will be.going to hell.
Seriouslady

AOL

#6 Jul 12, 2013
They cannot kill a spook wrote:
<quoted text>
Fox news has that liberal sphincter licker O'reiley now saying it should be a criminal charge to anyone telling a homosexual they will be.going to hell.
I didn't hear that. I disagree that any mortal can tell another whether they will be going to hell or heaven. I don't think it reaches the level of criminality.
yeah now

Columbus, OH

#7 Jul 12, 2013
They cannot kill a spook wrote:
<quoted text>
Fox news has that liberal sphincter licker O'reiley now saying it should be a criminal charge to anyone telling a homosexual they will be.going to hell.
Yep, ol felcher O'Liely is down with a "small" VAT for a little while too. Scumbag he.

Since: Dec 11

Middletown, OH

#8 Jul 13, 2013
Never liked Oreiley. Just a big wind bag full of re- fried air. This just confirms my suspicions about him. Always a blabbermouth and never knew which way he would come down. I guess we now know exactly "where" he's going down.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Coming Soon... 1 hr Big Johnson 2
Coleman has put out welcome mat for immigrants ... 1 hr Big Johnson 15
Duke has Won, Paco has Lost 2 hr -The-Artist- 4
Are ISIS and Obama in Cahoots? 2 hr Ghost of Karl 44
Racist 2 hr Ghost of Karl 32
To Tell The Truth/Will the real Duke for Mayor ... 2 hr Don Da Mayor 7
Where are all the original legacy posters? 2 hr E-Bob 151
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 4 hr Run for the hills 2,301
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 6 hr Catman Dave 30,583
Obama Slips - Calls Wife MICHAEL 7 hr side step 34
Why do racists hate Obama so much ? 7 hr Neutral Party 49
•••

Flash Flood Watch for Franklin County was issued at September 02 at 2:42AM EDT

•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••