Penn & Teller On Gun Control

Penn & Teller On Gun Control

Posted in the Columbus Forum

Enzyte Bob

Columbus, OH

#1 Dec 26, 2012
30 minute video that will both amuse and surprise you.

Enzyte Bob

Columbus, OH

#2 Dec 29, 2012
HEH: Rockland County Times: What You Don’t Know About the Agenda-Driven Journalists in Your Neighborhood.
The Rockland County Times shares in the community’s frustration with the tactics of the Journal News, particularly the seeming attempt to draw a moral link between law abiding gun owners and the massacre at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut. The only remedy for this is for the editorial board of the Journal News as well as executives at Gannett to receive a taste of their own medicine.

We are publishing the home addresses of Journal News editors, publishers and the Gannet CEO to make a point; what’s good for the goose is good for the gander. We wish no ill will upon them.

This is why media competition is good. It would be interesting to run a background check on them, too, and look for DUI’s, unpaid support, etc. All in the public interest, of course ... Especially since the Journal News is doubling down.

http://www.rocklandtimes.com/2012/12/27/6612/
Enzyte Bob

Columbus, OH

#3 Dec 29, 2012
I always liked Penn, but I was a little mad at this Christ-killer for his anti-Christmas statements recently.
Duke for Mayor

United States

#4 Dec 29, 2012
"The Rockland County Times shares in the community’s frustration with the tactics of the Journal News, particularly the seeming attempt to draw a moral link between law abiding gun owners and the massacre at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut. The only remedy for this is for the editorial board of the Journal News as well as executives at Gannet to receive a taste of their own medicine."

And then the hypocritical statement above is followed by the publication of home telephone numbers.

woof
Enzyte Bob

Columbus, OH

#5 Dec 29, 2012
Duke for Mayor wrote:
"The Rockland County Times shares in the community’s frustration with the tactics of the Journal News, particularly the seeming attempt to draw a moral link between law abiding gun owners and the massacre at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut. The only remedy for this is for the editorial board of the Journal News as well as executives at Gannet to receive a taste of their own medicine."
And then the hypocritical statement above is followed by the publication of home telephone numbers.
woof
Anybody who publishes list of people in order to advance their agenda deserves a taste of their own medicine.

George Bush and his generation of wimps are dying off. You have my generation to contend with and we're not backing down. We fight fire with fire. We call out how hateful and closed minded lefties are when they were to "civil" to do so.

It's a new world out there, and your buzzwords of "hate" and "racist" don't work with my generation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Don't trust Google... 2 min Seriouslady 39
Trump won't create jobs 6 min Posting as myself 4
Donald Trump - Dangerous 7 min Seriouslady 9
African-American man shot over politics 14 min Duke for Mayor 15
News Pokemon Go Player Robbed and Shot in Columbus 1 hr They cannot kill ... 2
Wasserman Schultz fired-Hillary Campaign Hires her 1 hr They cannot kill ... 4
Hillary clinton IRS investigation 1 hr Free Pizza 4 U 2

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance