DEBT: 44% of GDP in 2007 - 73% now.

Posted in the Columbus Forum

notlocal

AOL

#1 Dec 4, 2012
Gee a jump of 29% under four years of Obama.
Only 17% more and we are Greece, but much bigger and worse.

This president, and I use the word lightly, has borrowed more than ALL presidents from George Washington to Bush II.

Be afraid, be very afraid.
Spookishere F trolls

Toledo, OH

#2 Dec 4, 2012
notlocal wrote:
Gee a jump of 29% under four years of Obama.
Only 17% more and we are Greece, but much bigger and worse.
This president, and I use the word lightly, has borrowed more than ALL presidents from George Washington to Bush II.
Be afraid, be very afraid.
I am not afraid. I look foward to ecconomic colapse and the riots / revolution. This country needs a herd culling.
notlocal

AOL

#3 Dec 4, 2012
Spookishere F trolls wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not afraid. I look foward to ecconomic colapse and the riots / revolution. This country needs a herd culling.
I live in the country. We keep 'em locked and loaded. Doubt there will be much rioting here.'Course the feds have been accmulating huge stock piles of ammo.
Spookishere F trolls

Toledo, OH

#4 Dec 4, 2012
notlocal wrote:
<quoted text>
I live in the country. We keep 'em locked and loaded. Doubt there will be much rioting here.'Course the feds have been accmulating huge stock piles of ammo.
Remember government employees especially BATF FBI Homeland Security FEMA to name a few Federal ones and don't forget your local county Sheriff State police or troopers and even the fire department are not your friends nor are they coming to help you.
notlocal

AOL

#5 Dec 4, 2012
Spookishere F trolls wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember government employees especially BATF FBI Homeland Security FEMA to name a few Federal ones and don't forget your local county Sheriff State police or troopers and even the fire department are not your friends nor are they coming to help you.
Game warden is my first responder. But we'll all be on our own.

Now where did I read that about Homeland Security and other agencies piling up hollow point ammo?

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#6 Dec 5, 2012
It might be interesting as well to look at the figures from 2009 to today, where we've seen the largest reduction in the deficit since the second world war.

http://news.investors.com/blogs-capital-hill/...
notlocal

AOL

#7 Dec 5, 2012
tranpsosition wrote:
It might be interesting as well to look at the figures from 2009 to today, where we've seen the largest reduction in the deficit since the second world war.
http://news.investors.com/blogs-capital-hill/...
Reduction? Fuzzy math.
notlocal-Serious lady

AOL

#8 Dec 8, 2012
And as George posted, with little response, 73% of the new jobs created are government jobs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brelo not guilty 10 min Linda 10
Black Crime is out of control. 1 hr They cannot kill ... 63
LeBron James urges Cleveland Blacks not to riot 3 hr Linda 1
Cleveland Cop Found NOT GUILTY In Deadly 2012 S... 4 hr Linda 2
women and relationships 4 hr Linda 46
Do Atheist Firemen go to Hell or Heaven? 4 hr Mr Little 114
News Best Yoga Studio | Columbus Alive (Mar '10) 4 hr Linda 12
Affordable Care Act 5 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 172
BIZZY'S TRIADE! ..OH Boy! 8 hr Ecossais 39
More from around the web