Mike Herrell running for Franklin Cou...

Mike Herrell running for Franklin County Sheriff is a Scientologist Nut Job.

Posted in the Columbus Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
David Crabtree

Saint Albans, WV

#1 Mar 1, 2012
Mike Herrell is a Scientologist and is running for Franklin County Sheriff. Do you trust your safety to a man who believes in the Evil Empereor Zenu. Mike believes that if he becomes sheriff he will then have the power to bring in more of his misguided Nut Job buddies.
Godiva

Columbus, OH

#2 Mar 1, 2012
You do not know what u r talking about. Mike Herrell is a Christian who believes Jesus Christ is his savior. Get your FACTS straight..."judged"
Bubba

Columbus, OH

#3 Mar 7, 2012
Mike Herrell is better then the alternative one of the devil's own (Earl Smith) being in office called
Zach Scott.
Stability

Galloway, OH

#4 Mar 14, 2012
I think Mike Herrell is a man with integrity and honor. He seems to be qualified with a good working knowledge of running such a large department. His challenger Zach Scott has never worked in the jail division and spent most of his time in the detective bureau. Mike Herrell knows all the ins and outs of jail supervsion,patrol and training.He will definatly get my vote along with all of my family and friends. We need STABILITY in the Sheriff's office and we will get it with Mike Herrell. Vote Herrell for Sheriff !!!!
Stability

Galloway, OH

#5 Mar 14, 2012
TO:"Judge It"
The idea that Mike Herrell is a Scientologist is completely ABSURD !!! I know this man and his wife and family and they are Christians !!!Sounds like a statement that someone would make to try to discredit a candidate and someone who does not know what he is talking about. Maybe things go down like that in West Virginia but the citizens of Franklin County in OHIO........know the truth. If you can't vote here in Ohio why do you care who wins the election. Save your thoughts and spout your venom to YOUR misguided Nut Job buddies!!
Godiva

Columbus, OH

#6 Mar 14, 2012
Mike Herrell will make a great sheriff. He has integrity which is hard to find these days. And...he will b e fair. Do your job and you don't have anything to worry about:)
ZACHSCOTTSUCKS

United States

#7 Mar 17, 2012
Zach Scott is a disgrace to the badge he wears. First thing I would do if I were Mike Herrell is toss his ass out the door along with a number of other dirtbag high ranking Sheriff officials..

http://zachscottsucks.blogspot.com
ZACHSCOTTSUCKS

United States

#8 Mar 20, 2012
Diddy Do

Dixie, WV

#9 Mar 24, 2012
Bubba wrote:
Mike Herrell is better then the alternative one of the devil's own (Earl Smith) being in office called
Zach Scott.
Mike Herrell commited crimes against deputies for Earl O. Smith Sr.
Mike Herrell is a scumbag criminal.
Diddy Do

Dixie, WV

#10 Mar 24, 2012
Godiva wrote:
Mike Herrell will make a great sheriff. He has integrity which is hard to find these days. And...he will b e fair. Do your job and you don't have anything to worry about:)
Bullshit! I have paperwork that i will release soon. some old i.a. stuff with scumbag herrells name all over it. ASK fat mike about the i had a dream investigation with his butt buddy earl jr, they are both bitch made punks.
Diddy Do

Dixie, WV

#11 Mar 24, 2012
ZACHSCOTTSUCKS wrote:
Zach Scott is a disgrace to the badge he wears. First thing I would do if I were Mike Herrell is toss his ass out the door along with a number of other dirtbag high ranking Sheriff officials..
Bullshit! I have paperwork that i will release soon. some old i.a. stuff with scumbag herrells name all over it. ASK fat mike about the i had a dream investigation with his butt buddy earl jr, they are both bitch made punks.
Diddy Do

Dixie, WV

#12 Mar 24, 2012
Stability wrote:
The idea that Mike Herrell is a Scientologist is completely ABSURD !!! I know this man and his wife and family and they are Christians !!!Sounds like a statement that someone would make to try to discredit a candidate and someone who does not know what he is talking about. Maybe things go down like that in West Virginia but the citizens of Franklin County in OHIO........know the truth. If you can't vote here in Ohio why do you care who wins the election. Save your thoughts and spout your venom to YOUR misguided Nut Job buddies!!
Diddy Do

Dixie, WV

#13 Mar 24, 2012
Godiva wrote:
You do not know what u r talking about. Mike Herrell is a Christian who believes Jesus Christ is his savior. Get your FACTS straight..."judged"
Diddy Do

Dixie, WV

#14 Mar 24, 2012
Bubba wrote:
Zach Scott.
Bill Planks

Elizabeth, WV

#15 Apr 13, 2012
Stability wrote:
First I don't live in west virginia. I could hit a router in china and make it look like i was posting from china. You obviously have no technical skills. Second I know several deputies that have been screwed over by Mike herrell. No one wants to return to the days of earl o hitler, with the deputy 1,2,3 designations or the FCLEA I could go on because I know alot about your boy mikey, when the time is right so will everyone else.
Gabriel

Elizabeth, WV

#16 Apr 13, 2012
ZACHSCOTTSUCKS wrote:
No Deputy David Crabtree you are so quit posting about the Sheriff.
Everyone including the Sheriff knows you are over at Fat Mike Herrells house plotting, oops just got outed.
Gabriel

Elizabeth, WV

#17 Apr 13, 2012
Stability wrote:
I think Mike Herrell is a man with integrity and honor. He seems to be qualified with a good working knowledge of running such a large department. His challenger Zach Scott has never worked in the jail division and spent most of his time in the detective bureau. Mike Herrell knows all the ins and outs of jail supervsion,patrol and training.He will definatly get my vote along with all of my family and friends. We need STABILITY in the Sheriff's office and we will get it with Mike Herrell. Vote Herrell for Sheriff !!!!
Wrong Bitch, i worked with Zach in the jail for over a year. Fat Mike is just as much a criminal as Larry Farrley, Ernie Cook and others. He is a joke, a fat worthless piece of trash.
ZACHSCOTTSUCKS

United States

#18 Apr 14, 2012
YEAH HE HAS PAPERWORK ALRIGHT.....
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Michael K Herrell

Elizabeth, WV

#19 Apr 14, 2012
ZACHSCOTTSUCKS wrote:
YEAH HE HAS PAPERWORK ALRIGHT.....
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Hey Y'all i am running for Franklin County Sheriff. If I get elected I would be glad to put your friends to work. I am 5'10 and 355 lbs. I need some good people to wipe my ass clean my balls and get my food. I am running for Franklin County Sheriff and I am a scientologist. Heil L. Ron Hubbard forever.
ZACHSCOTTSUCKS

United States

#20 Apr 18, 2012
http://www.ripoffreport.com/correctional-faci...

ZACH SCOTTS PERSONELL AGAIN BEATING HANDCUFFED INMATES....

http://www.abc6onyourside.com/shared/newsroom...

THE ABOVE POSTER GABRIEL AND MICHAEL HERRELL ARE FROM CHAPMANVILLE WV THEY DEFINATELY ARENT THE SAME COWARD POSTING B.S.-HEHEHEHE

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
people concerned about immigration are not racist 5 hr cowface 25
Trump the Liar 5 hr White Fangs 258
University Fails to Offer Another Viewpoint 6 hr wjabbe 3
Hillary and Bill, Professional Liars 6 hr Hugh Jasol 7
cops 6, freddie gray 0 7 hr Duke for Mayor 14
Open season on Cops 10 hr Male 121
Hillary for POTUS 14 hr Greg 21
why is chelsea clinton so ugly? (Apr '14) 17 hr BizzyBee 85

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web