Dayton: More "refugee" crime

Dayton: More "refugee" crime

Posted in the Columbus Forum

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#1 Aug 24, 2013
http://refugeeresettlementwatch.wordpress.com...

The joys of voting Democrat...
hey now

Columbus, OH

#2 Aug 24, 2013
Maybe the lady was a church-goer of the denomination that imports this gottdammed human sewage from the turd world. If so...then payback got her good. Nonetheless, this vermin is in for a very serious surprise.
On the other hand, mebbie he can get word to obama that he would be willing to fist that POS obama for a pardon...and a slice of the Pigford lucre.
Pfuqqin knigg-hers.

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#3 Aug 24, 2013
hey now wrote:
Maybe the lady was a church-goer of the denomination that imports this gottdammed human sewage from the turd world. If so...then payback got her good. Nonetheless, this vermin is in for a very serious surprise.
On the other hand, mebbie he can get word to obama that he would be willing to fist that POS obama for a pardon...and a slice of the Pigford lucre.
Pfuqqin knigg-hers.
Hopefully she's mugged into reality. As well as her relatives.

You vote D, the 3rd World is coming here.

“Zuzu's Petals”

Since: Sep 10

Bedford Falls

#4 Aug 27, 2013
I say give them all a one-way ticket to Chicago, Detroit or DC. I don't think anyone is living in Obama's house currently, open it us to illegals, even some of his family!

“Zuzu's Petals”

Since: Sep 10

Bedford Falls

#5 Aug 27, 2013
Governor Gilligan's house has room for illegal immigrants currently.

Our house is a very, very, very fine house
With two illegals in the yard, life used to be so hard Now everything is easy,'cause of you'

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#6 Aug 27, 2013
Zoe Regen wrote:
I say give them all a one-way ticket to Chicago, Detroit or DC. I don't think anyone is living in Obama's house currently, open it us to illegals, even some of his family!
I'd like Chicago and Detroit to be given back to the First World status they once were.

The illegals can turn DC back into a swamp for all I care

“Zuzu's Petals”

Since: Sep 10

Bedford Falls

#7 Aug 27, 2013
Song banned by the Obama Administration.

http://youtu.be/kzE227yE1hk

Immigration forms banned by the Obama Administration

Here I am with my immigration form
it's big enough to keep me warm
when a cold wind's coming
So go where you will
as long as you think you can
You'd better watch out, watch out for the man
anywhere you're going.

Since: Aug 12

Atlanta, GA

#8 Aug 28, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd like Chicago and Detroit to be given back to the First World status they once were.
The illegals can turn DC back into a swamp for all I care
Stossels report last week showed hundreds of multi million dollar houses in all the counties surrounding DC. Lots of lobbyists.

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#9 Aug 28, 2013
UdintBuildThat wrote:
<quoted text>
Stossels report last week showed hundreds of multi million dollar houses in all the counties surrounding DC. Lots of lobbyists.
Not just the lobbyists

We have

-bureaucrats
-consultants
-contractor employees
-think tanks
-foreign government embassies (this is actually over 10,000)

The DC parasitical economy is far greater than many of us think.

I don't like Hannity, but "Boomtown" is one of the best things he's ever done.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The "Fake News" narrative 21 min BizzyBee 2
Trump the Crook/Liar 27 min Pale Rider 221
Trumpeters crying in their leader's failed pro... 29 min BizzyBee 9
Religion in our schools..... 1 hr d pants 110
Make America Great Again 2 hr Pale Rider 379
Trump TOUR 5 hr Pale Rider 15
News One critical after shooting in South Linden 8 hr TheTruthIs 1
Lesbifriends: Corporate Success 13 hr Batch 37 Pain Is ... 35

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages