First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Geronimo

Reynoldsburg, OH

#1 Feb 9, 2013
Panicked LAPD Fire 20+ Rounds at Women in Manhunt for Rogue Cop
'How do you mistake two Hispanic women, one who is 71, for a large black male?' ask local resident
Next>

34 min ago by PolitixMary

More details emerged on Friday about the shooting of two innocent women during the manhunt for suspected LA cop killer Christopher Jordan Dorner.

The women were shot by panicked police who'd heard a radio message warning about the sighting of a pickup similar to Dorner's gray Nissan Titan.

When a pickup entered the street in which seven police stood guarding the residence of a top LA police official, they opened fire, unleashing 20 or 30 rounds at the truck.

It was only after they'd stopped shooting that they realized the truck was a blue Toyota Tacoma - not a gray Nissan Titan like Dorner's. And the people inside the vehicle were not suspected cop-killer Dorner, but rather, two innocent women: Margie Carranza, 47, and her mother, Emma Hernandez, 71, who were delivering the LA Times.

"How do you mistake two Hispanic women, one who is 71, for a large black male?" asked Richard Goo, a local resident quoted in the LA Times. Both women are expected to recover, though Hernandez, who was shot twice in the back, is still in intensive care.

The women's attorney Glen Jonas describes a terrifying ordeal: "there was no warning. There were no orders. No commands. Just gunshots." He's not impressed with the police explanation of a "tragic mistake." "The vehicle is a different color. The license plate doesn't match. There's nothing there for you to start shooting people. And even if they had the person in question...Mr. Dorner...you still have to give them an opportunity to get out. You can't just start administering street justice," said Jonas.

LAPD Chief Charlie Beck told the LA Times that his officers were experiencing "incredible tension" just hours after Dorner had shot three other officers. There'll be an investigation into whether police were justified in opening fire, and those involved could be penalized or receive extra training.

----------
MY COMMENT: Is it any wonder some are cheering for the bad guy?

If the shit hits the fan I want these effers on your side!

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#2 Feb 9, 2013
Geronimo wrote:
MY COMMENT: Is it any wonder some are cheering for the bad guy?
LMAO....That fact that some folks are cheering for the bad guy, who is a psychopathic, narcissistic spree killer is fn amazing to me....

The fact that you and many others don't get that is a wonder to me..........
Geronimo

Reynoldsburg, OH

#3 Feb 9, 2013
6was9 wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO....That fact that some folks are cheering for the bad guy, who is a psychopathic, narcissistic spree killer is fn amazing to me....
I get it.

But there are a lot of people out there who see cops as the bad guys and it's because of stuff like this happening.
Geronimo

Reynoldsburg, OH

#4 Feb 9, 2013
As far as they are concerned all cops are "psychopathic, narcissistic spree killers", they're just focusing the crazy on civilians
Geronimo

Reynoldsburg, OH

#6 Feb 9, 2013
how new wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, they've signed on for gun confiscations already so that puts them on your side. Didja notice the on-going demonstration of their inability to bring ONE man to heel? Better stock up on your Depends.
But they sure can shoot up a blue toyota carrying 2 latina women.

Never mind they were looking out for a black man in a grey nissan.

Location hidden

#7 Feb 9, 2013
Geronimo wrote:
<quoted text>
I get it.
But there are a lot of people out there who see cops as the bad guys and it's because of stuff like this happening.
Of course; like all humans there will as well be, bad cops....

The "fact" that some folks are fans of this fellow is indicative of a serious problem within a faction of our fellow Americans.

Those who view this fellow as some sort of folk hero have a serious attitude problem........

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#9 Feb 9, 2013
6was9 wrote:
<quoted text>
The "fact" that some folks are fans of this fellow is indicative of a serious problem within a faction of our fellow Americans.
Those who view this fellow as some sort of folk hero have a serious attitude problem........
And they're the same people who want to string Zimmerman up.
Geronimo

Reynoldsburg, OH

#10 Feb 9, 2013
6was9 wrote:
<quoted text>
And Thursday morning of last week LAPD gave them more ammunition.

I hope these women don't end up owning LA (I wouldn't wish that nightmare on anyone) but I do hope they get enough so they never have to deliver The Times again unless they want to.

Location hidden

#11 Feb 9, 2013
Geronimo wrote:
<quoted text>
And Thursday morning of last week LAPD gave them more ammunition.
I hope these women don't end up owning LA (I wouldn't wish that nightmare on anyone) but I do hope they get enough so they never have to deliver The Times again unless they want to.
Geronimo.......

I looked, but did not see the reason that LAPD open fire......

Some fellows however did.

You seem to want to make this into a racial incident when in fact at best it is some under-trained frightened guys that fired.

I have no doubt that the shooters regret their actions.

Why do you want to make it a racist thing?

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#12 Feb 9, 2013
6was9 wrote:
<quoted text>
He's no hero to my mind.

But, as I understand it, some of the things that he posted in his manifesto, about the failings and corruption of LAPD, have a ring of truth to them as far as many are concerned.

Might be nice if the guy were to be taken alive, although I doubt that will be the case.

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#13 Feb 9, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>And they're the same people who want to string Zimmerman up.
There's some overlap.

There were some words in the manifesto along the lines of what he would do to a creep who followed him around at night.

Have you become a regular at the Treehouse?
Spookhere F trolls

Detroit, MI

#14 Feb 9, 2013
how new wrote:
<quoted text>Can we agree that the police can not have magazines with a capacity greater than one round? If so, then DHS?
No ammo just words on paper. The government trough feeders want citizens unharmed so then should the parasites with badges.
Spookhere F trolls

Detroit, MI

#15 Feb 9, 2013
6was9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Geronimo.......
I looked, but did not see the reason that LAPD open fire......
Some fellows however did.
You seem to want to make this into a racial incident when in fact at best it is some under-trained frightened guys that fired.
I have no doubt that the shooters regret their actions.
Why do you want to make it a racist thing?
Racist no, an example of why police shoukd not be trusted unconditionally yes.

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#16 Feb 9, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
There's some overlap.
There were some words in the manifesto along the lines of what he would do to a creep who followed him around at night.
Have you become a regular at the Treehouse?
I've only seen that site secondhand via others like PJ Media.

Location hidden

#17 Feb 9, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
He's no hero to my mind.
But, as I understand it, some of the things that he posted in his manifesto, about the failings and corruption of LAPD, have a ring of truth to them as far as many are concerned.
Might be nice if the guy were to be taken alive, although I doubt that will be the case.
sigh........

There is a major citizen board that overlooks the LAPD.

In addition the city of LA is predisposed to investigate complaints of the sort that he alleges.

Again what part of psychopathic narcissistic spree killer don't you get......

Just once I would love to see you not defend an obvious felon.......

Is there no PC white guilt cause you won't embrace?
bosco

Columbus, OH

#18 Feb 9, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
He's no hero to my mind.
I don't think they want to bring him in alive, they want to silence him.

Location hidden

#19 Feb 9, 2013
Spookhere F trolls wrote:
<quoted text>
Racist no, an example of why police shoukd not be trusted unconditionally yes.
Absolutely spook....Having been rousted by the police for no reason I agree 100%

Whatever you did in the 80s don't have long hair, own a van and drive around Marina Del Rey.......
WiseAmerican

United States

#20 Feb 9, 2013
Remember the movie 'Most Wanted ' starring Damon Wayans and John Voight? The entire city was after a tall bald black guy for a murder. Any black dude with that description is in mortal danger!
WiseAmerican

United States

#21 Feb 9, 2013
I want to see the DVD he sent to Anderson Cooper! It proves he didn't lie about the excessive force he reported to the brass. Cooper turned it in to the cops!!!!! What kind of a bytch would do that?
Spookhere F trolls

Detroit, MI

#22 Feb 9, 2013
6was9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely spook....Having been rousted by the police for no reason I agree 100%
Whatever you did in the 80s don't have long hair, own a van and drive around Marina Del Rey.......
Never had long hair. Want to make a cop jumpy follow one around, make a few notes and take.some photos.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
COPS lives MATTER 4 hr -The-Artist- 222
Obama thinks race relations are better? 4 hr -The-Artist- 1
African American Male Initiative seeks to help ... 4 hr -The-Artist- 16
Critics ignore benefits of cameras 4 hr -The-Artist- 5
How to treat diblasio trash 7 hr They cannot kill ... 2
Where has Rowdy been? 8 hr They cannot kill ... 5
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 8 hr Duke for Mayor 4,975
Columbus Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:57 pm PST

NBC Sports 2:57PM