ANOTHER leftist shooter (Arapahoe Hig...

ANOTHER leftist shooter (Arapahoe High School, Centennial, Colorado)

Posted in the Columbus Forum

First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Trayvonius Martinez

“Seven Days In May”

Since: Oct 13

Hilliard, OH

#1 Dec 14, 2013
18-year-old gunman Karl Pierson stormed into his Colorado high school on Friday afternoon to harm his debate coach. The shooter committed suicide as he was cornered by heavily armed police.

On his Facebook page, Pierson seemed to make fun of Republicans, writing "you republicans are so cute" and posting an image that read: "The Republican Party: Health Care: Let 'em Die, Climate Change: Let 'em Die, Gun Violence: Let 'em Die, Women's Rights: Let 'em Die, More War: Let 'em Die. Is this really the side you want to be on?" The Denver Post reported.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/teen...

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#2 Dec 14, 2013
I thought to post on this and on second thought, I decided not to.

This isn't about gun rights. This isn't about any political stand in my eyes.

It's more about enforcing background checks AND mental health issues in young people.

I can't politicize the victims in these situations, ever. My heart goes to these families, they will have a long, hard struggle ahead. I can't find it in me to join those who want to beat up Karl Pierson, either. He's dead, he did the ultimate wrong, and his family is probably suffering terribly as well.

How can we though enforce "no guns" in the hands of those who have a mental illness and is there a feasible way of determining who will be violent--BEFORE they become violent?

We have a 2nd Amendment, I don't want to see that repealed.

This just isn't a black and white issue as much as the anti-gun crowd wants to make it to be. JMHO.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#3 Dec 14, 2013
Trayvonius Martinez wrote:
18-year-old gunman Karl Pierson stormed into his Colorado high school on Friday afternoon to harm his debate coach. The shooter committed suicide as he was cornered by heavily armed police.
On his Facebook page, Pierson seemed to make fun of Republicans, writing "you republicans are so cute" and posting an image that read: "The Republican Party: Health Care: Let 'em Die, Climate Change: Let 'em Die, Gun Violence: Let 'em Die, Women's Rights: Let 'em Die, More War: Let 'em Die. Is this really the side you want to be on?" The Denver Post reported.
Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/teen...
Violent and crazy, yet still smarter than you, 3.1. Go figure.

Trayvonius Martinez

“Seven Days In May”

Since: Oct 13

Hilliard, OH

#4 Dec 14, 2013
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
Violent and crazy, yet still smarter than you, 3.1. Go figure.
Yeah...cold blooded murder is "smart" to your kind, isn't it, little girl.
You keep proving our points about you scum on a daily basis.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#5 Dec 14, 2013
gokeefe wrote:
I thought to post on this and on second thought, I decided not to.
Then what exactly do you consider the jumble that followed that sentence?

Trayvonius Martinez

“Seven Days In May”

Since: Oct 13

Hilliard, OH

#6 Dec 14, 2013
gokeefe wrote:
I thought to post on this and on second thought, I decided not to.
This isn't about gun rights. This isn't about any political stand in my eyes.
It's more about enforcing background checks AND mental health issues in young people.
I can't politicize the victims in these situations, ever. My heart goes to these families, they will have a long, hard struggle ahead. I can't find it in me to join those who want to beat up Karl Pierson, either. He's dead, he did the ultimate wrong, and his family is probably suffering terribly as well.
How can we though enforce "no guns" in the hands of those who have a mental illness and is there a feasible way of determining who will be violent--BEFORE they become violent?
We have a 2nd Amendment, I don't want to see that repealed.
This just isn't a black and white issue as much as the anti-gun crowd wants to make it to be. JMHO.
Interesting how these events seem to have become more frequent since leftists in public education have decreed that drugging boys or making the school environment more hostile toward them is a preferred approach to molding society to their liking. The "bullying" crap is another social engineering farce...one that the media and every lame parent under 40 has bought into.

Trayvonius Martinez

“Seven Days In May”

Since: Oct 13

Hilliard, OH

#7 Dec 14, 2013
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
Then what exactly do you consider the jumble that followed that sentence?
Makes perfect sense to me, just like the other post GoKeefe made that flew over your sloped skull.

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#8 Dec 14, 2013
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
Then what exactly do you consider the jumble that followed that sentence?
What?
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#9 Dec 14, 2013
Trayvonius Martinez wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah...cold blooded murder is "smart" to your kind, isn't it, little girl.
You keep proving our points about you scum on a daily basis.
No, 3.1. That would be the crazy part. The smart part was his assessment of your political "thought."
Duke for Mayor

United States

#10 Dec 14, 2013
Trayvonius Martinez wrote:
<quoted text>Interesting how these events seem to have become more frequent since leftists in public education have decreed that drugging boys or making the school environment more hostile toward them is a preferred approach to molding society to their liking. The "bullying" crap is another social engineering farce...one that the media and every lame parent under 40 has bought into.
Attend a board meeting.

woof
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#11 Dec 14, 2013
Trayvonius Martinez wrote:
<quoted text>Makes perfect sense to me, just like the other post GoKeefe made that flew over your sloped skull.
I'm not surprised that her declaration that she was not going to post on the subject,followed immediately by a long post on the subject makes perfect sense to you.
Duke for Mayor

United States

#12 Dec 14, 2013
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
Then what exactly do you consider the jumble that followed that sentence?
Pablum. Just like the post above it.

woof
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#13 Dec 14, 2013
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
What?
Think about it. THINK!

Trayvonius Martinez

“Seven Days In May”

Since: Oct 13

Hilliard, OH

#14 Dec 14, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Attend a board meeting.
woof
You're that stupidly naive, aren't you? Federal policy is to blame.

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#15 Dec 14, 2013
Trayvonius Martinez wrote:
<quoted text>Interesting how these events seem to have become more frequent since leftists in public education have decreed that drugging boys or making the school environment more hostile toward them is a preferred approach to molding society to their liking. The "bullying" crap is another social engineering farce...one that the media and every lame parent under 40 has bought into.
I know! SSRIs have been shown to cause serious side effects in adolescent males.

Bullying. I have a lot of ideas about that--some parents actually TEACH their kids that behavior. It's different with girls and boys. Boys, more physical behavior. Girls, more verbal behavior. We've gotten to the point where we think that someone who is more quiet, more introverted is somehow "inferior." Not necessarily the case. Also if kids verbalize an opinion or idea that isn't "groupthink," they're sometimes subtly bullied. But kids aren't taught to be assertive and voice their opinions any longer--they have to fit in. Nonsense.

A lot of the issue seems to lie in the fact that so many young males no longer have decent fathers or mentors. Parents really don't raise kids to respect themselves, either.

Too many ideas about this, no conclusions...especially since I really have no experience with adolescent males. All sisters, all daughters.

Trayvonius Martinez

“Seven Days In May”

Since: Oct 13

Hilliard, OH

#16 Dec 14, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Pablum. Just like the post above it.
woof
It hurts you scum, doesn't it? All of these shooters were leftists. You people are mentally ill.

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#17 Dec 14, 2013
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
Think about it. THINK!
I have. I am certain that your brains are still spinning, probably overheating.
Duke for Mayor

United States

#18 Dec 14, 2013
Trayvonius Martinez wrote:
<quoted text>You're that stupidly naive, aren't you? Federal policy is to blame.
Explain that.

woof
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#19 Dec 14, 2013
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
I know! SSRIs have been shown to cause serious side effects in adolescent males.
Bullying. I have a lot of ideas about that--some parents actually TEACH their kids that behavior. It's different with girls and boys. Boys, more physical behavior. Girls, more verbal behavior. We've gotten to the point where we think that someone who is more quiet, more introverted is somehow "inferior." Not necessarily the case. Also if kids verbalize an opinion or idea that isn't "groupthink," they're sometimes subtly bullied. But kids aren't taught to be assertive and voice their opinions any longer--they have to fit in. Nonsense.
A lot of the issue seems to lie in the fact that so many young males no longer have decent fathers or mentors. Parents really don't raise kids to respect themselves, either.
Too many ideas about this, no conclusions...especially since I really have no experience with adolescent males. All sisters, all daughters.
Was that another post you decided not to post?

Trayvonius Martinez

“Seven Days In May”

Since: Oct 13

Hilliard, OH

#20 Dec 14, 2013
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
No, 3.1. That would be the crazy part. The smart part was his assessment of your political "thought."
Luke Woodham...leftist.
Kip Kinkel...leftist.
Eric Harris...leftist.
Dylan Klebold...leftist.
Amy Bishop...leftist.
Jerrod Loughner...leftist.
James Holmes...leftist.
Karl Pierson...leftist.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump claims he is chummy with North Korea 2 hr Republicans Shill... 4
PRESIDENT TRUMP says 'DACA is probably dead' bl... 3 hr Duke for Mayor 7
DACA. DACA. One particular Immigration Issue. ... 3 hr Republicans Shill... 1
Trump BALD HEAD 3 hr Duke for Mayor 55
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 5 hr Keep UR Plan 6,691
Sh@$tHole Country 6 hr Butt Pump 66
Note the Date ! 6 hr Pam 1

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages