Edward Snowden

Created by GlitterSucks on Jun 11, 2013

20 votes

Click on an option to vote

Hero

Zero

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

#1 Jun 11, 2013
Perplexed how you can attain such a position without a HS diploma.

He's singing like a canary to China.
They cannot kill a Spook

Toledo, OH

#2 Jun 11, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
Perplexed how you can attain such a position without a HS diploma.
He's singing like a canary to China.
Let him sing, nothing the chinks didn't already know and are doing to their own people.

People want Snowden hung yet the constirurion specifically bans infringement of peoples right to bear arms and to besecure in ones person and effects yet no one is calling for the hanging of John McCain or the city mayors and councils that have red light cameras.

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

#3 Jun 11, 2013
Put your skunk on the ballot!
They cannot kill a Spook

Toledo, OH

#4 Jun 11, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
Put your skunk on the ballot!
Couldn't get the stink out of his fur if he had to be around democrats

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

#5 Jun 24, 2013
In Moscow, shook my head yesterday morning when they broke into my show with that info.

Cars waiting for him on the tarmac, but Russia claims they know nuttin.

Yea, right

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#6 Jun 24, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
Perplexed how you can attain such a position without a HS diploma.
He's singing like a canary to China.
Through an industry which places more of an emphasis on ability than a degree. It's a common sense approach we're seeing increasingly across IT linked industries and hopefully continuing to spread into wider hiring practices.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#7 Jun 24, 2013
I don't think a 'spy' would be telling all to the world. He would have simply kept working quietly and surreptitiously passing along his info to whoever was willing to pay for it. I think his intent all along was to hole up with the wikileaks group.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#8 Jun 24, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
I don't think a 'spy' would be telling all to the world. He would have simply kept working quietly and surreptitiously passing along his info to whoever was willing to pay for it. I think his intent all along was to hole up with the wikileaks group.
That's exactly why the Nazis in the NSA want to put him in cell for the rest of his life. He outted them to the American Public.

I've tried to reserve judgment for a while, but the more I learn, the more he looks like a patriot.

woof
They cannot kill a Spook

Toledo, OH

#10 Jun 24, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
That's exactly why the Nazis in the NSA want to put him in cell for the rest of his life. He outted them to the American Public.
I've tried to reserve judgment for a while, but the more I learn, the more he looks like a patriot.
woof
We actuality agree on sonething. Sh1t I am going to have to go on a working vacation to get my mind right.
Che Reagan Christ

Columbus, OH

#11 Jun 24, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
That's exactly why the Nazis in the NSA want to put him in cell for the rest of his life. He outted them to the American Public.
I've tried to reserve judgment for a while, but the more I learn, the more he looks like a patriot.
woof
I'm right behind you, dad. Is that you? Your butt smells funny.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#12 Jun 24, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
That's exactly why the Nazis in the NSA want to put him in cell for the rest of his life. He outted them to the American Public.
I've tried to reserve judgment for a while, but the more I learn, the more he looks like a patriot.
woof
Interesting also is that, as Snowden predicted, the media is making this story about him instead of the spying by the government.

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#13 Jun 24, 2013
I don't trust the friends of Putin and the PRC.
bosco

Columbus, OH

#14 Jun 24, 2013
reporters are scum!
They cannot kill a Spook

Detroit, MI

#15 Jun 24, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
I don't trust the friends of Putin and the PRC.
At this point Snowden has to go to a country that is not a USA friend to keep from being sent back here to end up shanked in federal prison.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#16 Jun 24, 2013
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
At this point Snowden has to go to a country that is not a USA friend to keep from being sent back here to end up shanked in federal prison.
Lots of hot women in Venezuela. I'm thinking he goes there rather than Iceland. Hot women in Iceland too I suppose.

Decisions, decisions.

woof
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#17 Jun 24, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting also is that, as Snowden predicted, the media is making this story about him instead of the spying by the government.
David Gregory embarrassed himself Sunday. I've always thought him to be a skilled journalist and interviewer, but what he did Sunday was pathetic.

woof

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#18 Jun 24, 2013
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
At this point Snowden has to go to a country that is not a USA friend to keep from being sent back here to end up shanked in federal prison.
Hell, maybe the Russians and the Chinese are in cahoots with Obama, the government's already got him, and just don't want us to know :)
They cannot kill a Spook

Detroit, MI

#19 Jun 24, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Lots of hot women in Venezuela. I'm thinking he goes there rather than Iceland. Hot women in Iceland too I suppose.
Decisions, decisions.
woof
They don't speak basturdized ( intentional misspelling ) Spanish in Ice Land so that is the much better choice.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#20 Jun 24, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Lots of hot women in Venezuela. I'm thinking he goes there rather than Iceland. Hot women in Iceland too I suppose.
Decisions, decisions.
woof
Elizabeth Perez, or Bjork?

I would follow the sun. Plus it would be harder to go on the run in Iceland if things get sticky.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#21 Jun 24, 2013
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
They don't speak basturdized ( intentional misspelling ) Spanish in Ice Land so that is the much better choice.
Iceland's a very beautiful place. Cold though.

woof

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix gets rid of Canton and Twinsburg posters!!! 7 min Big Papa Tea 10
chanukah hanukkah day 2 8 min Duke For Mayor 3
Obscene Bumber Stickers 13 min Reality Speaks 9
Police beat White Woman 19 min Reality Speaks 26
Merry Christmas! What's your favorite memory? 1 hr Reality Speaks 208
CIA Torture Report Comes Out Tomorrow 1 hr Reality Speaks 256
Will Cosby Be Charged With Hate Crimes For Drug... 1 hr good job 12
Columbus Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:30 pm PST

NBC Sports 2:30PM
Manziel looking for better showing in second start - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 2:54 PM
Manziel says Browns were "a little off" on Sunday
NBC Sports 3:31 PM
Cam Newton practices for first time since car accident
Bleacher Report 4:00 PM
Breaking Down Cleveland's Game Plan vs. Carolina
Bleacher Report 5:47 PM
Denver Broncos vs. Cincinnati Bengals Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL Pick