Will Libs & Dems tell us all again about how Islam is such a peaceful religion?

Posted in the Columbus Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Question

United States

#1 Apr 19, 2013
Early reports are that the Boston suspects are tied to radical Islam (even though they are Russian/ Chechen)

Will the Libs & Democrats tell us all (Americans) again about how Islam is such a peaceful religion?

I realize not all Muslims are like this, but still.
Question

United States

#2 Apr 19, 2013
Will the Libs and Democrats be sure and protect all things Muslim while trampling the institutions and practices of everyday Americans?
Question

United States

#3 Apr 19, 2013
I'm not religious myself, but these questions have to be asked.
They cannot kill a Spook

Toledo, OH

#4 Apr 19, 2013
The libs will harp they are white , since they are not as dark as a new set of tires. As I am typing the news are constantly calling them Russian leaving out the more accurate Chechnyan Muslim and the former Soviet Republics that end in stan.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Hightstown, NJ

#5 Apr 19, 2013
Question wrote:
Early reports are that the Boston suspects are tied to radical Islam (even though they are Russian/ Chechen)
Will the Libs & Democrats tell us all (Americans) again about how Islam is such a peaceful religion?
If you realize not all Muslims are not like that, then what more is there to explore? You said it all yourself.

I don't like radical anything...Muslims, Christians, etc. There does seem to be a disparity between Islam, Christianity and Judaism that does not exist in many other religions around the world. Can't think of the last time I heard about a radical Buddhist. If anything, they kill themselves and themselves only.

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#6 Apr 19, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you realize not all Muslims are not like that, then what more is there to explore? You said it all yourself.
I don't like radical anything...Muslims, Christians, etc. There does seem to be a disparity between Islam, Christianity and Judaism that does not exist in many other religions around the world. Can't think of the last time I heard about a radical Buddhist. If anything, they kill themselves and themselves only.
Sri Lanka

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#7 Apr 19, 2013
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
The libs will harp they are white , since they are not as dark as a new set of tires. As I am typing the news are constantly calling them Russian leaving out the more accurate Chechnyan Muslim and the former Soviet Republics that end in stan.
CNN is...

"According to a source briefed on the investigation, the brothers came from the Russian Caucasus and had moved to Kazakhstan at a young age before coming to the United States several years ago."

http://www.cnn.com/2013/04/19/us/boston-area-...
WISE SOLOMON

Cincinnati, OH

#8 Apr 19, 2013
Islam is as peaceful as are the leaders of the American-Israeli victim cult.

Celebrate Diversity....

http://www.brookings.edu/research/articles/20...

http://zfacts.com/p/775.html

Ivy League-ISIS

#9 Apr 19, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
CNN is...
"According to a source briefed on the investigation, the brothers came from the Russian Caucasus and had moved to Kazakhstan at a young age before coming to the United States several years ago."
Marvels of the refugee program.

Now we can add invasion from the Caucusus to "Invasion from the Southern Border" and "Invasion from the Horn of Africa"
They cannot kill a Spook

Toledo, OH

#10 Apr 19, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
CNN is...
They are live wait, by next week it will sound like they were white and miraculously appeared. ABC had some broad claiming there is no more AQ and that all terrorists are self radicalized.

Ivy League-ISIS

#11 Apr 19, 2013

Ivy League-ISIS

#12 Apr 19, 2013
<quoted text>
They are live wait, by next week it will sound like they were white and miraculously appeared. ABC had some broad claiming there is no more AQ and that all terrorists are self radicalized.
That's absolute crap, they got the plans for the bomb probably Inspire, the AQAP production.

Al Qaida is mainly a label adopted by any terrorists going for the big leagues.

Nearly all jihadists are AQ in some way or another. Only exceptions really being Hezbollah as it's Shia and also a political party.
Real Tea Party

Columbus, OH

#13 Apr 19, 2013
Question wrote:
No that would be Catholism, very peaceful for young boys when gently touched by Father Murphy.
Real Tea Party

Columbus, OH

#14 Apr 19, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
That's absolute crap, they got the plans for the bomb probably Inspire, the AQAP production.
Al Qaida is mainly a label adopted by any terrorists going for the big leagues.
Nearly all jihadists are AQ in some way or another. Only exceptions really being Hezbollah as it's Shia and also a political party.
You don't read do you? Alex Jones said it was the FBI behind all these and the Navy Seal planted the bomb. Keep drinking that MSM koolaid granpa.

Ivy League-ISIS

#15 Apr 19, 2013
Real Tea Party wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't read do you? Alex Jones said it was the FBI behind all these and the Navy Seal planted the bomb. Keep drinking that MSM koolaid granpa.
O rly?
Real Tea Party

Columbus, OH

#16 Apr 19, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
O rly?
Yea rly! Stop believing everything the liberal media is telling you. They plotted this with Obama behind this whole thing so the gun control is no longer in the spotlight.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#17 Apr 19, 2013
<quoted text>
Are eastern Europeans not white?

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#18 Apr 19, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are eastern Europeans not white?
You don't know where Chechnya is, do you?
Real Tea Party

Columbus, OH

#19 Apr 19, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>You don't know where Chechnya is, do you?
Look at the color of his skin, are you blind? Jackass

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#20 Apr 19, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>You don't know where Chechnya is, do you?
I know exactly where it is. I wouldn't qualify these guys as Middle Eastern. Not even a little.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
COPS lives MATTER 8 min d pantz 131
Merry Christmas everybody 22 min Catman Dave 15
2 magical days until Christmas 1 hr White cop 59
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 1 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 4,912
The Middle East 1 hr d pantz 34
Police ID man found fatally stabbed in North Si... 2 hr now hey 4
Joe Cocker is dead. 4 hr Duke for Mayor 47
New Michael Brown song 7 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 21
Columbus Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus

Personal Finance