Shorty slips and finally gets his American Dream

Posted in the Columbus Forum

side K

Columbus, OH

#1 Feb 23, 2014
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/02/23/world/ameri...
I wonder if all of the world will be a "Drug Free, Weapon Free zone"?
Now, and finally...the biggest drug lord has been captured. After making one of Forbe's most richest & powerful people in the world, a damn cell phone finally topped the evidence line of discovery.
You just can't text a million dollar drug deal any longer.
They cannot kill a Spook

Toledo, OH

#2 Feb 23, 2014
side K wrote:
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/02 /23/world/americas/joaquin-guz man-loera-sinaloa-drug-cartel- leader-is-captured-in-mexico.h tml?_r=0
I wonder if all of the world will be a "Drug Free, Weapon Free zone"?
Now, and finally...the biggest drug lord has been captured. After making one of Forbe's most richest & powerful people in the world, a damn cell phone finally topped the evidence line of discovery.
You just can't text a million dollar drug deal any longer.
Shortened your name?

I 'm not buying it. I bet there is a deal with Osama and Holder for some money transfers and a new identy. No way he gave up that easy.
sidekick

Columbus, OH

#3 Feb 23, 2014
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
Shortened your name?
I 'm not buying it. I bet there is a deal with Osama and Holder for some money transfers and a new identy. No way he gave up that easy.
I've had a few posts removed lately.
There's so much corruption this guy can afford, I wouldn't doubt he'll be out in 6 months.
They cannot kill a Spook

Toledo, OH

#4 Feb 23, 2014
sidekick wrote:
<quoted text>
I've had a few posts removed lately.
There's so much corruption this guy can afford, I wouldn't doubt he'll be out in 6 months.
His arrest was too smooth. This guy has better security than to be caught like.this article makes.out. and Mexican Marines, those guus hire out to drug dealers.
sidekick

Columbus, OH

#5 Feb 23, 2014
<quoted text>
His arrest was too smooth. This guy has better security than to be caught like.this article makes.out. and Mexican Marines, those guus hire out to drug dealers.
This guy really ruined a lot of lives all over. I can just imagine we have dealt with something he has caused, noticing or not noticing.
He made Scarface look like a dime bag dealer.
sidekick

Columbus, OH

#7 Feb 23, 2014
<quoted text>
I bet the flow of cocaine for.crack and weed doesn't slow.down a bit.
On those wire tracers I am trying to find an Amprobe rep.and try out a.couple of their units. They seem to have a great depth / distance specs.
My deleted posts, were ones I replied to you about this matter. Maybe the advertising rule was broken...IDK.
Anyhow, have you checked with Amprobe's website?http://www.amprobe.com /Amprobe/usen/WhereToBuy/defau lt.htm
sidekick

Columbus, OH

#8 Feb 23, 2014
sidekick

Columbus, OH

#10 Feb 24, 2014
<quoted text>
Yes. I am.waiting to to hear from a factory rep. If you ever need a welder ESAB reps bend over.backward to get units to demo. Too bad all.com panies didn't have service like them.
I have a welder(Miller), although i'm not the one who normally uses it. I would be interested in demoing a plasma cutter though.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
North Korea 6 min Oliver Canterberry 11
What ails the black family? Hard realities! 17 min What is wrong 110
Gambling in Ohio Must Be Done Responsibly (Feb '12) 21 min Brice N Livingston 19
America needs Jesus Christ and the Word of God 1 hr d pantz 58
INJUSTICE….for sure! 1 hr RU_Kiddingme 36
Pam BizzyBee Linda Catman and all other nice pe... 1 hr RU_Kiddingme 93
They all look alike! 2 hr filthy obamas 2
Columbus Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News