Teenager Shot To Death In North Columbus

Teenager Shot To Death In North Columbus

There are 14 comments on the WBNS story from Sep 5, 2012, titled Teenager Shot To Death In North Columbus. In it, WBNS reports that:

Investigators found Miles Jordan Burgin in the parking lot of an apartment complex, located along Fitzroy Drive, with multiple gunshot wounds to the upper body.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WBNS.

Since: Mar 11

United States

#1 Sep 5, 2012
It's almost every day some young person is getting shot to death.
They do make me feel unconfortable.
Mel

Massillon, OH

#2 Sep 5, 2012
I know......it's pretty sad isn't it?
Megan

Indianapolis, IN

#3 Sep 5, 2012
This was my nephew ....such a good young man...he was my favorite...my son truly looked up to his cousin...I pray that that the person that killed him will be found...I am mad as can be...karma is a bitch...love you always...RIP Miles....
Krystle

Ardsley, NY

#5 Sep 5, 2012
This was my blood cousin...he never had anything bad to say about people and always had a smile on his face...miles MuMu was a good person and the person or people that did this to him and my family will truly get what's coming to them...and it won't be by my say so it will be from God...RIP MuMu...now you and Shawnice can watch over the family

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

#6 Sep 5, 2012
Krystle wrote:
This was my blood cousin...he never had anything bad to say about people and always had a smile on his face...miles MuMu was a good person and the person or people that did this to him and my family will truly get what's coming to them...and it won't be by my say so it will be from God...RIP MuMu...now you and Shawnice can watch over the family
Shawnice is dead too? Pattern?
Miles Family

Indianapolis, IN

#8 Sep 5, 2012
MuMu may you rest in peace baby! We your loved ones know you we miss you and your memory will live on!
Mel

Port Matilda, PA

#10 Sep 5, 2012
SAD.......PRAYING for the family!!!!!
Zippy The Pinhead

Columbus, OH

#11 Sep 6, 2012
Did someone say muumuu?
Alisa Lashae

Reynoldsburg, OH

#12 Sep 6, 2012
Jordan we've een through everything break ups arguements ....everything.......you were the very first male my age that i knew respected females with every breath in them. you taught me that no matter what you've been through its ok to love another human being. i love you soo much mu mu and our "son" moojuice is the only physical hing i have left i remember the first day you called your mom and told her i ws your girlfriend lol you had the biggest prettiest smile on your face! bestfriend you will live on through me and everyone else who life was touched by your unique laugh and beautiful smile! Fly High Mootz ! save a spot for me <3
Krystle

Ardsley, NY

#13 Sep 6, 2012
GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>Shawnice is dead too? Pattern?
Yes she's my cousin
Latisha

Indianapolis, IN

#14 Oct 14, 2012
Miles is my son he is a beautiful young man that didn't get to see 21 who ever did this to my son u don't no what y'all did to me an his little brother an his grandma an the family I pray everyday that y'all get fuckin caught so y'all family can fuckin see how it feels to c they loves go right in front of they eyes y'all r cold hearted BITCHES my son had a long life to he was a very happy young man loved having family dinners.....an if u motherf%-kers ever read this god don't like ugly an y'all days r comin to a end best bleave...
Ike T

Valley City, OH

#16 Oct 15, 2012
I mites talk likens a fool and speel dem werds all stoopid like but I do noes howins to speel Bitches.
Latisha

Indianapolis, IN

#17 Oct 20, 2012
who ever did this to my son y'all days r comin to a end....
chaco

Columbus, OH

#18 Oct 21, 2012
Latisha wrote:
who ever did this to my son y'all days r comin to a end....
u need 2 chill out cus dey aint even readin dis.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Opioid Ohio 8 min Escondito 16
DC Scandal is about to blow wide open 17 min Escondito 72
You can't say freshmen at Easthampton (Massachu... 47 min Escondito 8
What Has Happened To America? 49 min Escondito 181
News Horse, rider die after collision with car | The... (Nov '09) 1 hr Escondito 309
Dems in disarray- Well, yeah! (Jun '17) 2 hr Bill Clinton 1,575
News Charter schools among the most segregated in Ohio 5 hr Xposing U for U 36

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages