Nate Silver is partisan and wrong.
Duke for Mayor

United States

#23 Jan 27, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>For the the tenth time, I am an Independent.
Was it Billy S who said "Thou doth protest to much"?

Nixon said he wasn't a crook, and Billy C said he didn't have sex with that woman too.

woof

Hugh Victor Thompson III

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#24 Jan 27, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are an independent, then why did you just spend time lecturing me that your people control Ohio's government?
"My people"? I said "right of center," you illiterate pup. That encompasses more than the GOP.

Hugh Victor Thompson III

Hilliard, OH

#25 Jan 27, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Was it Billy S who said "Thou doth protest to much"?
Nixon said he wasn't a crook, and Billy C said he didn't have sex with that woman too.
woof
No primary vote, no donations and no volunteering for a party means one is not a member. I realize that's a lot for you to take in all at once.
Duke for Mayor

United States

#26 Jan 27, 2013
<quoted text>No primary vote, no donations and no volunteering for a party means one is not a member. I realize that's a lot for you to take in all at once.
Well then, I guess were both members of the same club Paco. Isn't that somethin?

woof

Hugh Victor Thompson III

Hilliard, OH

#27 Jan 27, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Well then, I guess were both members of the same club Paco. Isn't that somethin?
woof
Fear not...an NDP-type offshoot is inevitable in this country someday. You'll fit right in.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#28 Jan 27, 2013
<quoted text>"My people"? I said "right of center," you illiterate pup. That encompasses more than the GOP.
No Cleavon. I said you were part of a fringe minority. You replied,
<quoted text>That "fringe minority" controls every aspect of state government in Ohio as well as 29 other governor's offices and the US House.
Your frustration is noted...again and again and again.
Now clearly, you aligned yourself in that response with the GOP. Then, you claim that you are an independent. Try to keep your stories straight.

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#29 Jan 27, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Now clearly, you aligned yourself in that response with the GOP. Then, you claim that you are an independent. Try to keep your stories straight.
One can support Kasich without being in the GOP, or agreeing with its weaksauce national wing that loves it some Fatboy.

Hugh Victor Thompson III

Hilliard, OH

#30 Jan 27, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
No, because your post clearly implies that you consider anything right of center to be a fringe minority. You actually think John Boehner is a conservative.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#32 Jan 27, 2013
<quoted text>No, because your post clearly implies that you consider anything right of center to be a fringe minority. You actually think John Boehner is a conservative.
My post implied no such thing. My post was clearly referring to you. The fringe minority is the Tea Party, abortion is the only issue, cold dead fingers bunch. You.

Ivy League-ISIS

#33 Jan 27, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
My post implied no such thing. My post was clearly referring to you. The fringe minority is the Tea Party, abortion is the only issue, cold dead fingers bunch. You.
Abortion is not commonly discussed on here. The most discussed topics are guns and foreign policy.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#34 Jan 27, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Abortion is not commonly discussed on here. The most discussed topics are guns and foreign policy.
And?
yay

Columbus, OH

#35 Jan 27, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
As Karl Monday you frequently bragged about how you couldn't be banned from topix. That is until you were banned from topix. Pfffft.

Hugh Victor Thompson III

Hilliard, OH

#36 Jan 27, 2013
yay wrote:
<quoted text>
As Karl Monday you frequently bragged about how you couldn't be banned from topix. That is until you were banned from topix. Pfffft.
How do you know he was banned, short bus?
Duke for Mayor

United States

#37 Jan 27, 2013
yay wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm betting its only a matter of time til history repeats itself.

woof

Ivy League-ISIS

#38 Jan 27, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm betting its only a matter of time til history repeats itself.
woof
George is still posting as Hugh Victor Thompson III, he's been sunk in the space of a few days once before.

Much as you try, you are unlikely to get me banned for making comments about the ROP.

The fact that you desire to suppress the speech of your opponents, tells us that you cannot hide your desire for Marxism.

Ivy League-ISIS

#39 Jan 27, 2013
yay wrote:
<quoted text>
How was I banned?
Huge Prickter Thompson II

Dublin, OH

#40 Jan 27, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
How was I banned?
Remember the moment when you changed your fake identity?
You were banned for terminal stupidity and gross cowardice.
You've just been sued too often to have any balls.
Truth is, I don't think you have the grey matter to keep up even with the 98% bullsh!t that flies around on Topix.
Try crosswords... you know.... the EASY ones.

Hugh Victor Thompson III

Hilliard, OH

#41 Jan 27, 2013
Huge Prickter Thompson II wrote:
<quoted text>
Truth is, I don't think you have the grey matter to keep up even with the 98% bullsh!t that flies around on Topix.
Such brave talk from such a brave little girl who for some reason uses multiple names in a matter of minutes, refuse to register and contribute nothing to the discussion here.
You personify cowardice, troll.

Ivy League-ISIS

#42 Jan 27, 2013
Huge Prickter Thompson II wrote:
<quoted text>
You are getting several of your facts wrong.

While I'm not going to dox myself, no lawsuits have ever been filed against me in a court of record.
Home Of The Brave

Columbus, OH

#43 Jan 27, 2013
<quoted text>Such brave talk from such a brave little girl who for some reason uses multiple names in a matter of minutes, refuse to register and contribute nothing to the discussion here.
You personify cowardice, troll.
Oh Hugh Victor Thompson III, you are so brave to use your real name on Topix. I know all those other names you used weren't real, but this one is!

You contribute so much to the forum. Tell us again who will win the election!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
T Minus 4 3 2 1 ,,,, | Mueller Gone! 20 min Bruce Ohr 1,311
News Father, Daughter Charged In West Side Slaying |... (Apr '11) 2 hr They cannot kill ... 38
The Obama Portraits Added To The National Gallery 3 hr They cannot kill ... 2
Trump wants to replace food stamps with BEANS &... 3 hr Billybob 29
News Rental aid set up for pregnant women 3 hr They cannot kill ... 2
OAR Paddles US Mens Hockey Team 4 - 0 4 hr They cannot kill ... 2
PRESIDENT TRUMP says 'DACA is probably dead' bl... 4 hr They cannot kill ... 13

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages