Police Search For Shooter Who Hospita...

Police Search For Shooter Who Hospitalized 1 In West Columbus

There are 6 comments on the WBNS story from Nov 30, 2012, titled Police Search For Shooter Who Hospitalized 1 In West Columbus. In it, WBNS reports that:

Police are investigating a shooting near a UDF on West Broad Street. According to police, one person was shot near the UDF, located at 1043 West Broad St., shortly after 5 p.m. Witnesses said that a man was pumping his gas when they heard him yell, "Oh my God, they're robbing me.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WBNS.

Spookishere F trolls

Taylor, MI

#1 Nov 30, 2012
Too bad he didn't soak them in gasoline. Maybe when the parsites fired up the crack pipe they would have set themselves on fire.
Donald Davidson

Springfield, OH

#2 Nov 30, 2012
UDF is a great company, but why on EARTH did they build a huge, brand-new spitshined store right in the middle of Franklinton??

It's nothing but trouble for almost everyone involved; the employees, the residents, and people traveling through the neighborhood.

It's sad
Spookishere F trolls

Taylor, MI

#4 Nov 30, 2012
hey now wrote:
Say, the media forgot a description accidentally on purpose. Shall we conclude it was a pair of knigghers?
It is a save bet he was not a mensa member or a white guy from Toronto.
Westside Pride

Springfield, OH

#5 Nov 30, 2012
Someone shot and robbed at a gas station? Things are horrible on the west side.
Neighbor

Columbus, OH

#6 Dec 1, 2012
Obviously you haven't thought of how convenient this store is for many people in Franklinton. If you haven't noticed there are dangers everywhere. People are robbed, raped, shot, beaten, and harassed on every side of the city. Many customers consider this store a safe place to buy things they need for their families, like milk, eggs, and bread, or a place where they can bring their children to get an ice cream cone. It is well lit, with friendly people, and a fire station across the street. Many people prefer it to the grungy, dark, and cold atmosphere of the corner stores in the neighborhood. If it makes you feel better go ahead and blame UDF for attracting people its location and please if you are ever driving by and need gas go to the Marathon across the street that crawls with shady characters. Instead of blaming the store, thank the bystanders who rather than running in fear, rushed to his aide. If this had happened on the next street over, no one may have heard him, saw him, or responded with enough time to save his life and there would be no footage of the perpetrators. It is terrible that this has happened and I pray for this man's spirit and body as he recovers.
dont forget

Parkersburg, WV

#7 Dec 2, 2012
seems like thats all columbus is known for,Im not saying everyone. but I know a woman from that area that lets her kid run free the ones in gang now (only 18) and the 9 year old is heading that way.maybe if some of the mothers would give up the drugs. and take better control of the kids. maybe just maybe we wouldnt have the problems were having.this woman gets 800 in food stamps and money from the daddys of her 2 youngest (girl,boy), gets hud. plus sells drugs. but she cant keep your gas or electric on ...... thats way to sick if you ask me

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Nude-yoga fans shed body-image shame along with... 12 min UTrashy 10
Betty White dead at 94 20 min Big Johnson 13
Why is Trump still in this race? 38 min White Fangs 36
Donald Trump - Hillary Clinton Presidential Debate 48 min White Fangs 20
why is chelsea clinton so ugly? (Apr '14) 3 hr Jack 102
News Chevrolet Malibu Owners: Problems & Solutions (Jun '06) 4 hr Black Lab 2,883
Trump's Wall 4 hr Duke for Mayor 725

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages