Strong Storms Roll Through Columbus, ...

Strong Storms Roll Through Columbus, Several Roof Collapses Reported

There are 11 comments on the WBNS story from Jul 10, 2013, titled Strong Storms Roll Through Columbus, Several Roof Collapses Reported. In it, WBNS reports that:

Strong storms rolled through Ohio on Wednesday afternoon knocking down trees and damaging buildings.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WBNS.

sidekick

Columbus, OH

#1 Jul 10, 2013
We will never forget- 7/10/13
http://www.google.com/imgres...
They cannot kill a spook

Toledo, OH

#2 Jul 10, 2013
sidekick wrote:
We will never forget- 7/10/13
http://www.google.com/imgres...
I sat on the porch watching the wind bend some trees. Not much rain. Funny one of the new Calico kittens stood on the banister and would arch her back and growl when it thundered.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#3 Jul 10, 2013
sidekick wrote:
We will never forget- 7/10/13
http://www.google.com/imgres...
I lost 3 trees, dude.
Two twisted in half, one of which fell onto a third.
They cannot kill a spook

Toledo, OH

#4 Jul 10, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
I lost 3 trees, dude.
Two twisted in half, one of which fell onto a third.
Soft maples?

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#5 Jul 10, 2013
They cannot kill a spook wrote:
<quoted text>
Soft maples?
Two crack willows and an osage orange.
sidekick

Columbus, OH

#6 Jul 10, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Two crack willows and an osage orange.
That Osage is some of the best firewood I know.

Anyhow, I was on Riverside drive during all this and seen probably a hundred trees down/broken and a couple roof awnings flipped.
They cannot kill a spook

Toledo, OH

#7 Jul 10, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Two crack willows and an osage orange.
I need some Osage starts. Is there any saplings you want ride of? I need males and females so as to have the fruit
sidekick

Columbus, OH

#8 Jul 10, 2013
They cannot kill a spook wrote:
<quoted text>
I sat on the porch watching the wind bend some trees. Not much rain. Funny one of the new Calico kittens stood on the banister and would arch her back and growl when it thundered.
I was watching in my truck about 50 geese going ballistic in the middle of Griggs reservoir. For some reason, they were all on the bank and when the clouds came in, they all got in the water and Wham!..I guess they wanted to surf.
They cannot kill a spook

Toledo, OH

#9 Jul 10, 2013
sidekick wrote:
<quoted text>
I was watching in my truck about 50 geese going ballistic in the middle of Griggs reservoir. For some reason, they were all on the bank and when the clouds came in, they all got in the water and Wham!..I guess they wanted to surf.
My ducks don't get excited at storms.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#10 Jul 10, 2013
They cannot kill a spook wrote:
<quoted text>
I need some Osage starts. Is there any saplings you want ride of? I need males and females so as to have the fruit
No saplings. This lopsided loser was a male -- no fruit.
They cannot kill a spook

Toledo, OH

#11 Jul 10, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
No saplings. This lopsided loser was a male -- no fruit.
I like hathorns honey locust for the thorns. Never seen a very thorny male osage just a few thorns high up.
I put.them along property lines. Good fences make for better neighbors.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Panty hose vs bare skin What is your preference? 13 min Linda 141
Body Camera For Police 14 min d pants 22
Cecil the Lion Ranks Higher Than Planned Parent... 56 min Pam 7
Muslims beat woman for wearing bikini French ou... 1 hr They cannot kill ... 18
Fake Plastic Surgeon Performs Procedures On Doz... 1 hr They cannot kill ... 4
CHINATOWN DETECTIVE AGENCY LOOKING FOR Crazylady 1 hr Duke for Mayor 42
News Mosquito boom: Pests, including West Nile carri... 2 hr They cannot kill ... 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages