Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2014

Judged:

Columbus, Ohio, has a reputation of road rage which is dangerous to everyone on the road.
SLOW Down. there's nowhere your'e going more important than your life and the others on the highways. SLOW Down!

the freeways and highways are full of road rage maniacs speeding. Stay in the slow lane and let them go by, then call 911.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2014

Judged:

no funnin wrote:
Columbus, Ohio, has a reputation of road rage which is dangerous to everyone on the road.
SLOW Down. there's nowhere your'e going more important than your life and the others on the highways. SLOW Down!
the freeways and highways are full of road rage maniacs speeding. Stay in the slow lane and let them go by, then call 911.
Stay out of my way, Grandma.
just saying

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2014

Judged:

Had a Camaro blow past us yesterday like we were standing still. Came down to Morse Rd at I-270 and the Sheriff had it pulled over. We honked and laughed as we drove past.

I'll let you call 911, I don't use the cellphone when I drive.
funnin

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2014

Judged:

Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
Stay out of my way, Grandma.
My grandma drives safely, and I'm not a grandma. We can agree that staying in the far right lane is the best for slower drivers, yes? Staying out of your way taking up only the far right lane? just getting there ...
funnin

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2014

Judged:

just saying wrote:
Had a Camaro blow past us yesterday like we were standing still. Came down to Morse Rd at I-270 and the Sheriff had it pulled over. We honked and laughed as we drove past.
I'll let you call 911, I don't use the cellphone when I drive.
the honking and laughing is awesome =great memory and so funny.

“Bee Hive Jive”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2014

Judged:

no funnin wrote:
Blame it on the 70mph speed limit....which ends up to be translated to some as 85-90 mph.
Whooooooosh!
funnin

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2014

Judged:

BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
Blame it on the 70mph speed limit....which ends up to be translated to some as 85-90 mph.
Whooooooosh!
that's deadly, can you think of one place your going that is worth more than living?
just saying

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2014

Judged:

funnin wrote:
<quoted text>
that's deadly, can you think of one place your going that is worth more than living?
Heaven.

:^)

“Bee Hive Jive”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2014

Judged:

funnin wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't speed , well sometimes, but not to the tune of ticket worthy speed.
With some highways in Ohio that's 70mph there are others who leave me in the dust. Which is fine...I don't want to die before my time.
funnin

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2014

Judged:

just saying wrote:
<quoted text>
Heaven.
:^)
Do it alone. what if you take out someone who wants to live some more? then what??
funnin

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2014

Judged:

BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
With some highways in Ohio that's 70mph there are others who leave me in the dust. Which is fine...I don't want to die before my time.
you also don't want to kill someone else.
just asking

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2014

Judged:

funnin wrote:
<quoted text> Do it alone. what if you take out someone who wants to live some more? then what??
Are you a child? We can take precautions but what we "want'" isn't always what we get. Just ask a minister. It's not our decision unless we check our self out.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2014

Judged:

BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
Whooooooosh!
Sounds about right.

As it happens, June is Lane Courtesy Month as proclaimed by the National Motorists Association. Their position in a nutshell -

"The NMA strongly supports the simple but significant concept of the slower traffic using the right lane and vehicles in the left lane yielding to faster traffic."

Learn more about lane courtesy at the NMA website -

http://www.motorists.org/lane-courtesy/
They cannot kill a Spook

Clayton, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2014

Judged:

BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
Speed never kills. Intersecting velocities do

“Bee Hive Jive”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2014

Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds about right.
As it happens, June is Lane Courtesy Month as proclaimed by the National Motorists Association. Their position in a nutshell -
"The NMA strongly supports the simple but significant concept of the slower traffic using the right lane and vehicles in the left lane yielding to faster traffic."
But, but, but, the slow drivers are always in the left fast lane and won't move over!
Grrrrrrrrr
Thanks for the info

“Bee Hive Jive”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2014

They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
Speed never kills. Intersecting velocities do
If you put it that way....yes!

Getting ready for your trip? How long will you be gone and will you be able to post?
They cannot kill a Spook

Clayton, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2014

BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
If you put it that way....yes!
Getting ready for your trip? How long will you be gone and will you be able to post?
I should be able to post some. But if it is unsecured I will have to stick to animals.etc.no politics.

“Bee Hive Jive”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2014

They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
I should be able to post some. But if it is unsecured I will have to stick to animals.etc.no politics.
I understand.....want you back safe!
Animals are good!
Who will tend to you animals at home?
d pantz

Clayton, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2014

just saying wrote:
Thats obstruction of official business...just sayn
d pantz

Clayton, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2014

Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds about right.
Thats bg in Ohio, driving 40mph in thepassing lane and not moving over to the right. Seems like nobody really does the speed limit, theyll drive either twenty under trying to merge or 20 over whiping around everybody.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

20 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 24 min Pops 29,219
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 1 hr Blow me 2,220
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) 2 hr d pantz 2,217
Columbus mayor to DNC: Pick us or lose Ohio 2 hr xxxrayted 13
No you agree with Israeli airstrikes into Gaza? 5 hr Caesar Obamus 36
Lois Lerner linked to another erased hard drive 14 hr d pantz 98
Unlicensed door-to-door peddlers a nuisance | T... (Apr '11) 14 hr yeah baby yeah 22
•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••