Man Dies After Being Found Shot Insid...

Man Dies After Being Found Shot Inside Home | WBNS-10TV, Central Ohio News

There are 135 comments on the 10TV WBNS story from May 7, 2011, titled Man Dies After Being Found Shot Inside Home | WBNS-10TV, Central Ohio News. In it, 10TV WBNS reports that:

Police were working to determine the shooter and a motive after a man was found shot inside his east side home on Friday night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 10TV WBNS.

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Veteran

Grove City, OH

#1 May 7, 2011
I really think that the Mayor's office is lackadaisical with public safety and the esclatiion of homicides, of which, the **TRUE NUMBER** of homicides has been deceitfully reported low, as Franklin County HASto be well-above the 28 or so they suggest simply by watching the news from various sources and counting. Budget cuts that were looming should have made Mayor's office to make pragmatic choice in use of funds rather than the literally bridge to nowhere and the city-center park area that nobody in right mind will go to unless you want to be a statisitic. All that bridge did was allow the thuglets an easier way to cross over and spread the cancer that is destroying neighborhoods! Do NOT re-elect this clueless mayor that runs this city like a hood--similar to the mayor that was ousted last year from Detroit!
amos

Columbus, OH

#2 May 7, 2011
one or two a day ,pretty soon we wont have to worry about crime ,they will kill themselves in a few years ,people need to straighten up
PBR Street Gang

Columbus, OH

#4 May 7, 2011
GOOD NEWS I have NOT been kia over five dollars .I have been blessed. STAY OFF THE STREETS..
Jazz Hands

Reynoldsburg, OH

#5 May 7, 2011
Veteran wrote:
I really think that the Mayor's office is lackadaisical with public safety and the esclatiion of homicides, of which, the **TRUE NUMBER** of homicides has been deceitfully reported low, as Franklin County HASto be well-above the 28 or so they suggest simply by watching the news from various sources and counting. Budget cuts that were looming should have made Mayor's office to make pragmatic choice in use of funds rather than the literally bridge to nowhere and the city-center park area that nobody in right mind will go to unless you want to be a statisitic. All that bridge did was allow the thuglets an easier way to cross over and spread the cancer that is destroying neighborhoods! Do NOT re-elect this clueless mayor that runs this city like a hood--similar to the mayor that was ousted last year from Detroit!
Let me break it down for you idiot.
The bridge was mostly paid for by O.D.O.T., The US Government, and a small portion by the city of Columbus.
The bridge is part of an ongoing project to make downtown and the near west side beautiful.

If you didn't have your bigoted head shoved up your deriaire and actually came around Downtown then you would know that great things are happening.

BTW What thuglets are you speaking of? CMHA emptied Riverside Bradley Housing project and dispersed those people equally throughout the city. I hope they put some of them by your house. I'm thinking your world could use a little color.

OBAMA 2012 Sucker!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
G i JOE

Mansfield, OH

#7 May 7, 2011
You forgot that he was turning his life around and going to take care of all his babies and their mommies. Get his g.e.d. and go to work.
cortney creamer and sarah

Columbus, OH

#9 May 7, 2011
Charles was a good dad and a good frien who ever did this need to be pt a way for life we love you Charles and always will and will be missed very much
Leroy Brown

Fostoria, OH

#10 May 7, 2011
What???
A "shooting" around Miller-Kelton??

NO WAY!!! What's this world coming to?
SAYWHAT

Defiance, OH

#11 May 7, 2011
Jazz Hands wrote:
<quoted text>
The bridge was mostly paid for by O.D.O.T., The US Government, and a small portion by the city of Columbus.
The bridge is part of an ongoing project to make downtown and the near west side beautiful.
If you didn't have your bigoted head shoved up your deriaire and actually came around Downtown then you would know that great things are happening.
BTW What thuglets are you speaking of? CMHA emptied Riverside Bradley Housing project and dispersed those people equally throughout the city. I hope they put some of them by your house. I'm thinking your world could use a little color.
OBAMA 2012 Sucker!
Mr. or Mrs. or whatever "Jazz Hands" you missed your mark as well. Here are the correct numbers that you wanted to brag and boast about!
1)ODOT:$19,860,209.07(includes $4,660,209.07 in estimated inspection costs.)
2)Federal Earmarks:$8,590,000.00
3)Ohio Public Works Commission:$5,212,343.00
4)MORPC:$7,387,523.00
5)City of Columbus:(Contstruction and SIB Loan)$14,991,134.00
6)City of Columbus (Design)$8,314,525.00

Of the orignal estimated project cost was $43,355,269.00
Total Cost to build the damn thing was $60,143,469.71
Since your into calling people idiot's, them maybe you should learn to add before you speak. I believe you'll find that the city of columbus put in some $28,450,209.07 and by the way ODOT contribution is mostly generated by gas tax money from idiots just like you and me. So if you add the City of Columbus and the State of Ohio monies together totals $48,310,209.07. Remember that the estimated cost of construction was $43,355,269.00 and just to set the record straight the project was a whopping $16,788,200.71 over budget. Care to add anything????

Since: Jan 10

Grove City

#14 May 7, 2011
SAYWHAT wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr. or Mrs. or whatever "Jazz Hands" you missed your mark as well. Here are the correct numbers that you wanted to brag and boast about!
1)ODOT:$19,860,209.07(includes $4,660,209.07 in estimated inspection costs.)
2)Federal Earmarks:$8,590,000.00
3)Ohio Public Works Commission:$5,212,343.00
4)MORPC:$7,387,523.00
5)City of Columbus:(Contstruction and SIB Loan)$14,991,134.00
6)City of Columbus (Design)$8,314,525.00
Of the orignal estimated project cost was $43,355,269.00
Total Cost to build the damn thing was $60,143,469.71
Since your into calling people idiot's, them maybe you should learn to add before you speak. I believe you'll find that the city of columbus put in some $28,450,209.07 and by the way ODOT contribution is mostly generated by gas tax money from idiots just like you and me. So if you add the City of Columbus and the State of Ohio monies together totals $48,310,209.07. Remember that the estimated cost of construction was $43,355,269.00 and just to set the record straight the project was a whopping $16,788,200.71 over budget. Care to add anything????
The Bridge To Thugland! They should make a movie.

Since: Jan 10

Grove City

#15 May 7, 2011
Jazz Hands wrote:
<quoted text>
OBAMA 2012 Sucker!
The thugs will just have a nice place to destroy. I do not need your high horse stance on living with blacks in my neighborhood, the black folks in my neighborhood have jobs and pay their bills. Thugs are black, white and latino and are not wanted in my neighborhood or yours, you self righteous jackass.
Name

Pataskala, OH

#17 May 7, 2011
Anyone know if this man was from Africa or an African American? The reason why I ask is because his last name is an African name and I know a few families from Africa with that name I wonder if they are related to Charles Okpara? I am skeptical about him because of his first name. Choosing an English name like Charles with the last name Okpara is very uncommon in many African societies.
Just hanging around

Naperville, IL

#20 May 7, 2011
Name wrote:
Anyone know if this man was from Africa or an African American? The reason why I ask is because his last name is an African name and I know a few families from Africa with that name I wonder if they are related to Charles Okpara? I am skeptical about him because of his first name. Choosing an English name like Charles with the last name Okpara is very uncommon in many African societies.
Just another drug dealer down!! Obama will send a few more in to replace him! Or somali illegal alien!!
CORTNEY AND SARAH

Columbus, OH

#22 May 7, 2011
THIS IS TO THE O YEAH I HOPE YOU DROP LIKE A FLY HE WAS A GOOD MAN AND YOU DONT EVEN KNOW HIM HOW COULD YOU SAY SOME THING LIKE THAT THERE IS TWO LIL GIRLS WITH OUT A DADDY AND YOU ARE GOING TO WISH DEATH ON SOMEONE YOU ARE A LOW LIFE PEACE OF SHIT AND NEED TO GET A FUCKING LIFE HE WORK AND WAS A GOOD DAD 2 THEM GIRLS SO YOU HAVE NO REASON TO BAD TALK HIM
oh snap

Lewiston, ID

#23 May 7, 2011
The nerve of some people, I swear. Those of you who are rejoicing over death make this world a horrible place to live in. You're like a genital wart on ass of this planet.
Candace

Saint Louis, MO

#26 May 7, 2011
Ruben James wrote:
Drugs, illegal aliens, gang-bangers, "dark thuglets", and idiots in general, KEEP up the GOOD work and keep shooting one another!
FYI THIS MAN WAS NOT ON DRUGS AND WAS NOT IN A GANG. He was a well educated man taking care of his family. Worked hard to support his family and NEVER EVER was involved in drugs. How do I know this you ask? He was my cousin. Very loved. Dont be a hater just because it has nothing to do with you. SHOW SOME RESPECT!
Candace

Saint Louis, MO

#27 May 7, 2011
Name wrote:
His fasther was African. Went to college in Missouri.
The Real Private Citizen

Nashport, OH

#32 May 8, 2011
Jazz Hands wrote:
<quoted text>
OBAMA 2012 Sucker!
Boy, "Jazz Hands"...excellent point!
Keep those comments up, and you'll be just as popular on here (with the Racist) as the ol' TRPC!
They hate it when you hit em' square between the eyes with the awful(?),but AWESOME truth!
:-)
The Real Private Citizen

Nashport, OH

#34 May 8, 2011
Simply the best wrote:
All of a sudden since Obama is in office the race card has come out with a vengence.Black people in Columbus have always felt they are owed something while they work for nothing. I owe noone nothing.I work and I take care of my family.So excuse me if when your standing in line with your 6 kids all clearly by different men using your WIC and foodstamps and I get annoyed cause your child has knocked over a rack next to me for the 3rd time that the cashier is ringing up your $700 of free food,Then you want to look at me like I am crazy when I ask if you can get your child.Then acting like I am in the wrong and owe you.**** ever. Get some self respect.Keep your legs closed and get a damn job.Realize cause there is a black president doesnt mean I owe you a darn thing.Thats my rant on race for the day.
Sounds like to me she should of B**** slapped ya'.
"Black people in Columbus have always felt they are owed something while they work for nothing."
Got that right!
F*** working, and not gettin' paid for it! Especially if they are lucky enough to get a job, what, with all the covert racist we have around here, not hiring somebody because their afraid the same thing will happen to them on the job, that happen to Bu$h!

Obama got Osama!
Bu$h zip.
Yep... that's your racist rant for today!
Candace

Saint Louis, MO

#35 May 8, 2011
O Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>
O Yeah i am a hater in a serious way! you couldnt be more wrong he and you have everything to do with me. i want his house his yard his job his schools his neighborhood his entire city and any where his kind dwells! what you dont realize is your peoples simple existance is a threat to everyone else! they should tie one of his legs to a car and tie the other to a pole and watch me jump in the car with a smirk on my face and hit the gas and watch his flesh rip in half! O Yeah!
Just so you know, IM WHITE. Play your race card all you want. It matters not what you say. What matters is that he carries on in memory and lives on by his girls. I have nothing to do with you ( whoever you are). You are miserable because you choose to be , and your sour opinions are yours and yours alone. Just because you choose to sit infront of the computer 24 hours a day and wory about other peoples lives, doesnt mean you have to take your hatred out on them. confront who you are truly angry with which is yourself.
The Real Private Citizen

Nashport, OH

#36 May 8, 2011
O Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>
O Yeah i am a hater in a serious way! you couldnt be more wrong he and you have everything to do with me. i want his house his yard his job his schools his neighborhood his entire city and any where his kind dwells! what you dont realize is your peoples simple existance is a threat to everyone else! they should tie one of his legs to a car and tie the other to a pole and watch me jump in the car with a smirk on my face and hit the gas and watch his flesh rip in half! O Yeah!
Yo, Kracc-ka.
Obama rules!
LMAO!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cruz 2 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 33
Trump? 2 hr As I See It 13
Poll Do you believe in the bodily resurrection of Je... 2 hr Reality Speaks 111
John Kasich is still in race - delusional? 2 hr Reality Speaks 16
Bobby Causes Trouble at Kroger (Feb '13) 3 hr Caitlin 384
News Residents on alert with mass shooting suspect a... 6 hr Rose 185
California rejects John Wayne Day due to commen... 7 hr Reality Speaks 160
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages