Are we going to continue frisking gra...
uh huh

Columbus, OH

#22 Apr 19, 2013
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
Kosmik you said I should work at the airport. Since you can't read well I figured the actions of the union piglets needed explained again.
Now go suck the sh1t out of Obamas old underwear you piece of trash.
Are you speaking english?Learn english then reply.Americas safety comes first,from the infant to grandma...search EVERYONE.
uh huh

Columbus, OH

#24 Apr 19, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Our Constitution says we don't have to.
We are war dip...what don't you understand?
uh huh

Columbus, OH

#25 Apr 19, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>You're a sheep.
you're anti-American.

-Clayton Bigsby

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#26 Apr 19, 2013
uh huh wrote:
<quoted text>Are you speaking english?Learn english then reply.Americas safety comes first,from the infant to grandma...search EVERYONE.
Have you ever heard of the Fourth Amendment?

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#27 Apr 19, 2013
uh huh wrote:
<quoted text>We are war dip...what don't you understand?
I understand that wars don't suspend the Constitution.

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#28 Apr 19, 2013
FKAdukechereader wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe the wuss went back to lurking in the background and whining to the mods.
Or amping up with some lines to roll again tonight.
They cannot kill a Spook

Taylor, MI

#29 Apr 19, 2013
uh huh wrote:
<quoted text>Are you speaking english?Learn english then reply.Americas safety comes first,from the infant to grandma...search EVERYONE.
Bullshit. Giving up essential liberties never ever brought safety.

Look at all the cameras by the government and security cameras by businesses. They didn't prevent this bombing. Groping old white womens tits and jiggling a black womans ass didn't prevent the bombings Monday.

What is wrong no peanut chunks in Obamas underwear for you to munch on.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#30 Apr 19, 2013
<quoted text>
Look at all the cameras by the government and security cameras by businesses. They didn't prevent this bombing. Groping old white womens tits and jiggling a black womans ass didn't prevent the bombings Monday.
Do tell how all of those cameras infringe upon your liberty.

Oh, and tell me where you heard that people were being groped and jiggled at the marathon before the bombs went off.

woof

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#31 Apr 19, 2013
uh huh wrote:
<quoted text>you're anti-American.
How so? Because I believe in the US Constitution?
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#32 Apr 19, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Our Constitution says we don't have to.
Where Tip?

woof
uh huh

Columbus, OH

#33 Apr 19, 2013
<quoted text>
Security camera's found the bombers did'nt they..have some faith in our government.

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#34 Apr 19, 2013
uh huh wrote:
<quoted text>Security camera's found the bombers did'nt they..have some faith in our government.
You're an entire herd of sheep in one big package.
They cannot kill a Spook

Taylor, MI

#35 Apr 19, 2013
uh huh wrote:
<quoted text>Security camera's found the bombers did'nt they..have some faith in our government.
The cameras didn't stop the bombings. All that the cameras did was make.it easier for lazy union members to go searching two days later.
They cannot kill a Spook

Taylor, MI

#36 Apr 19, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Do tell how all of those cameras infringe upon your liberty.
Oh, and tell me where you heard that people were being groped and jiggled at the marathon before the bombs went off.
woof
Tracking citizens movments recording what we have is clearly a fourth amendment violation despite what you and any court says. Now I am done with you. Do the world a favor and hang yourself so your oxygen theft will cease.
uh huh

Columbus, OH

#37 Apr 19, 2013
<quoted text>
The cameras didn't stop the bombings. All that the cameras did was make.it easier for lazy union members to go searching two days later.
They were still found,good for us bad for them.What's your problem?If you don't like it here...leave,go to N korea or the middle east.I'm sure they would loooove you.
nownow

Columbus, OH

#38 Apr 19, 2013
Related. Immigration ceremony for new citizens. Out of 45 only 5 are productive. Thirty muzzies in burhas WHO ARE COMPELLED TO LOOK AT THE WALL DURING THE OATH BECAUSE SHE(S) CAN'T LOOK AT THE JUDGE. AND THEY CANNOT SHAKE THE JUDGE'S HAND! ARE WE GOING TO CONTINUE TO BRING ANTI-FREEDOM PARASITES IN?

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#39 Apr 19, 2013
uh huh wrote:
<quoted text>They were still found,good for us bad for them.What's your problem?If you don't like it here...leave,go to N korea or the middle east.I'm sure they would loooove you.
Why do you want to be a sheep? Why are you so dismissive of the Constitution?
uh huh

Columbus, OH

#40 Apr 19, 2013
<quoted text>
Tracking citizens movments recording what we have is clearly a fourth amendment violation despite what you and any court says. Now I am done with you. Do the world a favor and hang yourself so your oxygen theft will cease.
I don't care if a camera records me going into a store or walking down the street.I hav'nt done anything wrong.Why don't you hang yourself,you must be guilty of something or you would'nt be worried about it.
nownow

Columbus, OH

#41 Apr 19, 2013
<quoted text>
Spook, you're either dealing with a sh^t colored sh^t stain or a filthy white liberal. Good to be done with the filth sack, who should head to Boston and cower while being told what to do. Hey liberal, go pfuq your PC crap and your diversity and your tolerance.

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#42 Apr 19, 2013
nownow wrote:
Related. Immigration ceremony for new citizens. Out of 45 only 5 are productive. Thirty muzzies in burhas WHO ARE COMPELLED TO LOOK AT THE WALL DURING THE OATH BECAUSE SHE(S) CAN'T LOOK AT THE JUDGE. AND THEY CANNOT SHAKE THE JUDGE'S HAND! ARE WE GOING TO CONTINUE TO BRING ANTI-FREEDOM PARASITES IN?
Somewhere in hell, Ted Kennedy is laughing at us.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ohio State Buckeyes could lose to the UNLV Rebels 13 min Local 2
Why Obama Really Spied on Trump 3 hr 404 not found 29
UTrashy & Spook 3 hr UTrashy 52
President Trump:We love the (DACA)Dreamers. We ... 4 hr Duke for Mayor 547
NH White Supremacists teens lynch 8 Yr. old bo... 5 hr Terry 4
Hillary Rodham Clinton's book 7 hr Duke for Mayor 5
Rocket Man 7 hr Duke for Mayor 6

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance