Criminal Coleman FAILS Again!

“Seven Days In May”

Since: Oct 13

Hilliard, OH

#81 Nov 11, 2013
Gabriels Hammer wrote:
<quoted text>
A letter between the two "leaders":
To the chancellor of the German Reich, Herr A. Hitler.
I thank you for your letter. I hope that the German-Soviet Nonaggression Pact will mark a decisive turn for the better in the political relations between our two countries.
J. Stalin
Then this must prove Ronald Reagan was a Communist, right?
http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2010/0315/espn_g_r...
Gabriels Hammer wrote:
hitler did it for power...politcal power, which equates to more power...which he was too dumb to know how to use. A fool and his money/country are soon parted. hitler is a good example. So your cut and paste was supposed to prove what? That you and hitler are racist imbeciles? LOL!!!! Mission Accomplished.
Mein Kampt is autobiographical, looney tunes!!! That means hilter dictated it. So you are trying to convice me that a lying, hypocritical, murderous, male prostitute, racist is going to tell the truth about his idiology in a book, but turn around and align with the same people that practice an idiology that he claims to hate?!?!?!
Yes, booner...that's happened throughout history. You're too stupid to have a clue how the geopolitics works, never mind the dark veil of backstabbing diplomacy and temporary but mutually necessary alliances. I refer you back to the Churchill-Stalin dynamic beginning in the second half of 1941.
Gabriels Hammer wrote:
Your cut and paste is useless. It shows the rantings of a lunatic. If he was as against communism as he professed in his writings and he was a true soldier, he would have fought them and not created a pact with them that produced food and raw materials. Laughing at you has become the norm, college graduate.
And again, explain the Alliance the US and Britain maintained with the USSR. Churchill was as anti-Communist as Hitler, you imbecile. Nixon was as well, yet we saw him visit the USSR and sign arms treaties with them. Ditto Reagan, who nonetheless destroyed the Soviet Empire. You really are a victim of your own stupidity, a failed system of public education and an inability to stop embarrassing yourself.

Since: Jun 13

Utopia, Ohio

#82 Nov 12, 2013
Trayvonius Martinez wrote:
<quoted text>Then this must prove Ronald Reagan was a Communist, right?
http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2010/0315/espn_g_r...
Gabriels Hammer wrote, "

hitler did it for power...politcal power, which equates to more power...which he was too dumb to know how to use. A fool and his money/country are soon parted. hitler is a good example. So your cut and paste was supposed to prove what? That you and hitler are racist imbeciles? LOL!!!! Mission Accomplished.
Mein Kampt is autobiographical, looney tunes!!! That means hilter dictated it. So you are trying to convice me that a lying, hypocritical, murderous, male prostitute, racist is going to tell the truth about his idiology in a book, but turn around and align with the same people that practice an idiology that he claims to hate?!?!?! "

Yes, booner...that's happened throughout history. You're too stupid to have a clue how the geopolitics works, never mind the dark veil of backstabbing diplomacy and temporary but mutually necessary alliances. I refer you back to the Churchill-Stalin dynamic beginning in the second half of 1941.
Gabriels Hammer wrote, "
Your cut and paste is useless. It shows the rantings of a lunatic. If he was as against communism as he professed in his writings and he was a true soldier, he would have fought them and not created a pact with them that produced food and raw materials. Laughing at you has become the norm, college graduate."

And again, explain the Alliance the US and Britain maintained with the USSR. Churchill was as anti-Communist as Hitler, you imbecile. Nixon was as well, yet we saw him visit the USSR and sign arms treaties with them. Ditto Reagan, who nonetheless destroyed the Soviet Empire. You really are a victim of your own stupidity, a failed system of public education and an inability to stop embarrassing yourself.
Ronald Reagan?!?!? Churchill?!?!? Nixon?!?!? Your inability to stay on topic and form a valid argument for your icon hitler has failed, miserably.
There is a difference between forming an alliance and trying to reach peace agreements with your enemy. hitler formed an alliance with the very people and ideology he claimed to hate. Did Nixon or Reagan EVER form an alliance with the former USSR? Did we ever receive food or raw materials from Russia during the Reagan era?!??Reagan won his office in part because he convinced the electorate that the Soviets had hoodwinked all Administrations of the last decade. He proposed to reverse the unfavorable trend of U.S.-Soviet power relations and, quite simply, to "stand up to the Russians." NEVER an alliance like hitler...NEVER, college graduate.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#84 Nov 12, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text>The card will be played until the game is over. If blacks were the dealers in the game, they'd own the deck and make the rules. They do not, so they'll play the card they've been dealt. Tough if you don't like it. The deck is stacked against them from birth if they're born in poverty.
then tell the parents to get a job so the kids don't grow up in poverty.

if you can shovel snow, you can earn money.

I know...I know....it is to cold out for you.

Since: Jan 12

Columbus, OH

#85 Nov 12, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
then tell the parents to get a job so the kids don't grow up in poverty.
if you can shovel snow, you can earn money.
I know...I know....it is to cold out for you.
Xbox took over the shoveling. Besides, the housing authority plows the snow. Whatta you trying to do...put a man on unemployment because you want poor kids to replace his job? How is that helping the economy and tax base?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#86 Nov 12, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> Xbox took over the shoveling. Besides, the housing authority plows the snow. Whatta you trying to do...put a man on unemployment because you want poor kids to replace his job? How is that helping the economy and tax base?
go drink another beer.

on my 16th birthday I had cash from working those jobs Xbox replaced according to you, to buy a 1970 GTO Judge used in 1975.

By 18 I was on 5th car. I paid 100% of that from working and going to high school., and flipping cars.

at 13 I had a paper route with 109 customers, and Sunday papers took me 4 trips home to fill up bike baskets.

Honesty I am tired of lame useless excuses from people like you, and firmly believe hunger is a magnificent motivator. I care less what you think, as you have proven countless times your thinking processes are very flawed.

enjoy your misery, and sears has white celling paint on sale. You can have your dream for $15 a gallon.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#87 Nov 12, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> Xbox took over the shoveling. Besides, the housing authority plows the snow. Whatta you trying to do...put a man on unemployment because you want poor kids to replace his job? How is that helping the economy and tax base?
And there we have it. The leftist mentality... The same thing could be said for getting people off of welfare, "Do you want welfare workers to lose their jobs?" or reducing crime, "Do you want police officers and prison guards to lose their jobs?"

“Seven Days In May”

Hilliard, OH

#88 Nov 12, 2013
Gabriels Hammer wrote:
<quoted text>
Ronald Reagan?!?!? Churchill?!?!? Nixon?!?!? Your inability to stay on topic and form a valid argument for your icon hitler has failed, miserably.
There is a difference between forming an alliance and trying to reach peace agreements with your enemy. hitler formed an alliance with the very people and ideology he claimed to hate. Did Nixon or Reagan EVER form an alliance with the former USSR? Did we ever receive food or raw materials from Russia during the Reagan era?!??Reagan won his office in part because he convinced the electorate that the Soviets had hoodwinked all Administrations of the last decade. He proposed to reverse the unfavorable trend of U.S.-Soviet power relations and, quite simply, to "stand up to the Russians." NEVER an alliance like hitler...NEVER, college graduate.
Do you know the definition of "alliance," booner? Do you know the definition of "non-aggression pact"? The USSR and Nazi Germany were never allies, you moron. They engaged in what was considered mutually beneficial trade and exchange of military equipment. It was essentially a backdoor evasion of the British embargo of goods to Germany. They DID NOT engage in allied combat against Britain. The non-aggression pact began to break down not because of German actions but by the Soviet invasion of Finland and the Baltic states.
If you don't see the parallels between the German-Soviet relationship of 1939-1941 and the USSR-US agreements of the 1970s and 1980s then it's obvious you're not terribly bright. I direct you to the US-USSR wheat sales agreements, arms control and cooperation in space. It was called Détente and it resembled the 1939 pact in several ways. There was no military alliance, just as there was none between the USSR and Germany earlier. There was no trust, either, just like the German-Soviet arrangement.
BTW, please show any post where I have admired Hitler or agreed with his policies. Come on, boy...let's see it.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#89 Nov 12, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
And there we have it. The leftist mentality... The same thing could be said for getting people off of welfare, "Do you want welfare workers to lose their jobs?" or reducing crime, "Do you want police officers and prison guards to lose their jobs?"
Ohio can't use melted rubber in asphalt because it makes it last to long, and costs jobs according to the elected filth.

Only in ohio can you replace the road every other year, and school kids taught Unions saved the country from slavery, and can't make change without a machine performing the simple math.

There is no doubt the house of cards will fall, and the misfits will be minimized with great intensity.

Half this country wants to improve themselves, and other half want it given to them free.

The half that wants improvement are the same half with money to purchase ammo.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#90 Nov 12, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Ohio can't use melted rubber in asphalt because it makes it last to long, and costs jobs according to the elected filth.
Only in ohio can you replace the road every other year, and school kids taught Unions saved the country from slavery, and can't make change without a machine performing the simple math.
There is no doubt the house of cards will fall, and the misfits will be minimized with great intensity.
Half this country wants to improve themselves, and other half want it given to them free.
The half that wants improvement are the same half with money to purchase ammo.
I remember when they built the bypass around Chillicothe in the 60s. The pavement lasted 30 years! Now it's repaved every 3 or 4 :(

“Seven Days In May”

Hilliard, OH

#91 Nov 12, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember when they built the bypass around Chillicothe in the 60s. The pavement lasted 30 years! Now it's repaved every 3 or 4 :(
That brine ODOT uses in the winter is part of it. It's eating through cars just like salt did back in the '70s.

Since: Jan 12

Toledo, OH

#92 Nov 12, 2013
Excuses! You guys are envious of the government employees. Who wants a job that only has work to do every ten or twenty years? Some of you would give your pinky up to score a gubment job!
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#93 Nov 12, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
Excuses! You guys are envious of the government employees. Who wants a job that only has work to do every ten or twenty years? Some of you would give your pinky up to score a gubment job!
I would not lower myself or take the pay cut.
being in control of my own future, and ability to determine my own outcome way to valuable to lose.

I answer to my wife and me, not anyone else.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#94 Nov 12, 2013
<quoted text>That brine ODOT uses in the winter is part of it. It's eating through cars just like salt did back in the '70s.
putting rubber in asphalt seals it and adds elasticity.

salt does not filter through, but floats on surface saving money also because it is not leaching away the salt.
hey Black Nappy

Columbus, OH

#95 Nov 12, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
See folks, this is what I mean when I say go to wise american to go hang out on a blacks' board because he offers nothing to us. And take the parasite mentality with you. And what do you know of snow? It's white.
Wait what

Dublin, OH

#97 Nov 13, 2013
Gabriels Hammer wrote:
<quoted text>
Polly want a cracker? Keep your squaking to a minimum, parrot.
Squaking? It's SQUAWK. Nothing, but nothing, could be more phonetic! And you want to argue international politics? Seriously?

Utopia, Ohio

#98 Nov 13, 2013
<quoted text>Do you know the definition of "alliance," booner? Do you know the definition of "non-aggression pact"? The USSR and Nazi Germany were never allies, you moron. They engaged in what was considered mutually beneficial trade and exchange of military equipment. It was essentially a backdoor evasion of the British embargo of goods to Germany. They DID NOT engage in allied combat against Britain. The non-aggression pact began to break down not because of German actions but by the Soviet invasion of Finland and the Baltic states.
If you don't see the parallels between the German-Soviet relationship of 1939-1941 and the USSR-US agreements of the 1970s and 1980s then it's obvious you're not terribly bright. I direct you to the US-USSR wheat sales agreements, arms control and cooperation in space. It was called Détente and it resembled the 1939 pact in several ways. There was no military alliance, just as there was none between the USSR and Germany earlier. There was no trust, either, just like the German-Soviet arrangement.
BTW, please show any post where I have admired Hitler or agreed with his policies. Come on, boy...let's see it.
Show me where the US EVER took food or material from Russia. Nazi Germany did. That would make them allies during war time. Is there someone there a little smarter, like a third grader, to explain this concept to you?

Utopia, Ohio

#99 Nov 13, 2013
Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>Squaking? It's SQUAWK. Nothing, but nothing, could be more phonetic! And you want to argue international politics? Seriously?
Absolutely. Missing a "w" does equate to less knowledge about politics. International or otherwise. A note of your insightful analysis has been filed.
Well played.

“Seven Days In May”

Hilliard, OH

#100 Nov 13, 2013
Gabriels Hammer wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me where the US EVER took food or material from Russia. Nazi Germany did. That would make them allies during war time. Is there someone there a little smarter, like a third grader, to explain this concept to you?
The Soviets took all sorts of aid from the US and Britain beginning in June 1941. You realize that the US was not at war then, right?
Western Europe, including several NATO countries, began importing Soviet oil and natural gas in the '80s. The Soviets took wheat from the US in the '70s and '80s. The Soviets and the US began cooperating in space in 1975.
Allies in wartime FIGHT with and for each other. That did not occur with the Germans and Soviets. You still have no idea what a military alliance is, do you?

You really are a glutton for punishment, aren't you, boy?

“Seven Days In May”

Hilliard, OH

#101 Nov 13, 2013
Gabriels Hammer wrote:
<quoted text>
Take a look at Article 5, dummy:

The Tripartite Pact between Japan, Germany, and Italy, 1940

The Governments of Japan, Germany, and Italy consider it as the condition precedent of any lasting peace that all nations in the world be given each its own proper place, have decided to stand by and co-operate with one another in their efforts in Greater East Asia and the regions of Europe respectively wherein it is their prime purpose to establish and maintain a new order of things, calculated to promote the mutual prosperity and welfare of the peoples concerned. It is, furthermore, the desire of the three Governments to extend cooperation to nations in other spheres of the world that are inclined to direct their efforts along lines similar to their own for the purpose of realizing their ultimate object, world peace. Accordingly, the Governments of Japan, Germany and Italy have agreed as follows:

ARTICLE 1. Japan recognizes and respects the leadership of Germany and Italy in the establishment of a new order in Europe.

ARTICLE 2. Germany and Italy recognize and respect the leadership of Japan in the establishment of a new order in Greater East Asia.

ARTICLE 3. Japan, Germany, and Italy agree to cooperate in their efforts on aforesaid lines. They further undertake to assist one another with all political, economic and military means if one of the Contracting Powers is attacked by a Power at present not involved in the European War or in the Japanese-Chinese conflict.

ARTICLE 4. With a view to implementing the present pact, joint technical commissions, to be appointed by the respective Governments of Japan, Germany and Italy, will meet without delay.

ARTICLE 5. Japan, Germany and Italy affirm that the above agreement affects in no way the political status existing at present between each of the three Contracting Powers and Soviet Russia.

ARTICLE 6. The present pact shall become valid immediately upon signature and shall remain in force ten years from the date on which it becomes effective. In due time, before the expiration of said term, the High Contracting Parties shall, at the request of any one of them, enter into negotiations for its renewal.
Trevor S

Columbus, OH

#102 Nov 16, 2013
hey Black Nappy wrote:
<quoted text>Ya know, that piece of black garbage funded an open toilet, while whites in Hamburg, Germany funded and built the world's largest model railroad system and it returns tons of tourist dollars. What does coal invest in? Mud.
Coleman stole $10 mil from the taxpayers for that oversized urinal. However, the downtown open air, public toilet added new jobs: pooper scoopers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Panty hose vs bare skin What is your preference? 9 min Doc 146
HELLO ANNIE, YoU BIG COW! 12 min Doc 2
Muslims beat woman for wearing bikini French ou... 1 hr vncnzx 27
Robert Krutko's new nickname, TURDKO CRAPKO OR ... 5 hr RobertKrutko 17
For Cat Lovers Only! 12 hr Colonel Pale Rider 176
Body Camera For Police 12 hr Colonel Pale Rider 26
News Mosquito boom: Pests, including West Nile carri... 18 hr Duke for Mayor 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages