Since: Jan 12

Columbus, OH

#21 Nov 8, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
A past POTUS ruined the lives of an entire race?
Prior to Reagan black families were all middle class, and after Reagan they were all knocked back to poor in the slums.
With out a doubt, you are NOT a Wise American, and the black sheep of the family.
PS: America is not 400 years old, and affirmative action is a liberal failed program that goal was to strive for mediocracy.
Got ya! So you admitted that ONE POTUS is not at fault for a peoples/ country's failures! I'm happy to hear you apologize to Barry O!
Oliver Canterberry

Columbus, OH

#22 Nov 8, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> Of course they were hicks. Having a good blue collar job back in the late 60's early 70's didn't excuse a hick from his heritage. He's just a hick with a good paying job.
Steady employment and career advancement is what keeps whites ahead of blacks.
Blacks in Youngstown, Cleveland, Toledo, and Columbus were doing just fine when the steel, glass, and car industry was here full force. Wealthy whites created the suburbs for you to flee to because of desegregation. Over half of you still commute to the urban areas to work. YT always had the "system" to keep them viable.
You've been receiving "Affirmative Action" for 400 years now. I never saw a "poor" black growing up until Reagan got elected and the nightmare begun all over again for black working middle class. Every black family had a car or two, some had boats and RV's. Moms stayed home while dads worked at Timken, Borden, Westinghouse, General Motors, the Glass manufacturer by Parsons ave., OSU hospital, St.Ann's when it was on the near east side, and a dozen more companies.
I remember black cab services and ambulance services on the east side in the 70's and early 80's. Blacks had good lives until Ray- gun.
You and your people have had five years of your god King Obama and you people are no better off in terms of employment, education, Black on Black violence nor any of the social maladies and psychosis that are peculiar to Africans in an Western European Judeo-Christian culture.

You need to stop blaming Ronald Regan and George Bush, throw away your race card, and accept responsibility for your actions, both individually and collectively.

Responsible Blacks like Shelby Steele, Walter Williams, Clarence Thomas, Thomas Sowell, Armstrong Williams and Allan Keyes are doing just fine.

Follow them and stop listening to Al Sharpton.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#23 Nov 8, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> Got ya! So you admitted that ONE POTUS is not at fault for a peoples/ country's failures! I'm happy to hear you apologize to Barry O!
apologies?

I have ignored Obama for 5 years, and will the last 3.

His past will be scrubbed clean, and Obamacare erased.

Nancy Pelosi saying pass it so we know what's in it, and Obama stuttering about keeping your plan and Doctor.........That TV ad will elect Tea Party candidates both liberal and conservative, and a massive firing of incumbents.

The Hillary ad from 2008 with a twist, and the 3AM phone call from Benghazi Ambassador calling for help as he is getting raped......Hillary toast. Epic failure. Liar. Obama under the bus again.

This POTUS is at 100% fault for the economy, 4 dead in Benghazi, and has botched everything he touched, including getting the Olympics.

The entire Obama presence in Washington is a stain on this country and every citizen who did not vote for him. Those that voted twice for the guy should be ignored and shunned.

His skin color has nothing to do with it, and his politics and boondoggles everything to do with it.

after 8 years of blaming Bush after he left, by a guy for 8 years who screwed the pooch with everything he touched, and the entire media on their knees swallowing Obama, the American majority is going to fire them all.

Watching all those loons in Washington getting 1 way passes to anywhere but DC in the next few years a very pleasurable experience.
stepanfetchit

Dayton, OH

#24 Nov 8, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> Of course they were hicks. Having a good blue collar job back in the late 60's early 70's didn't excuse a hick from his heritage. He's just a hick with a good paying job.
Steady employment and career advancement is what keeps whites ahead of blacks.
Blacks in Youngstown, Cleveland, Toledo, and Columbus were doing just fine when the steel, glass, and car industry was here full force. Wealthy whites created the suburbs for you to flee to because of desegregation. Over half of you still commute to the urban areas to work. YT always had the "system" to keep them viable.
You've been receiving "Affirmative Action" for 400 years now. I never saw a "poor" black growing up until Reagan got elected and the nightmare begun all over again for black working middle class. Every black family had a car or two, some had boats and RV's. Moms stayed home while dads worked at Timken, Borden, Westinghouse, General Motors, the Glass manufacturer by Parsons ave., OSU hospital, St.Ann's when it was on the near east side, and a dozen more companies.
I remember black cab services and ambulance services on the east side in the 70's and early 80's. Blacks had good lives until Ray- gun.
I'd qualify your aassertion about Affirmative Action by saying that white diversity people (white jews, white queers, white women, white disabled, white hispanic) have been the beneficiaries of government privilege for centuries, and are still receiving the benefits.

As a diversity person, you might want to re-consider your philosophical affiliation with white victim cult people.
Happy Voter

Columbus, OH

#25 Nov 8, 2013
Some really great comments, thnx.

Personally, I don't think this is a matter of race at all, so please don't throw that lazy race card in the mix.

Coleman has done so much damage to the once great city of Columbus. I probably know only a small fraction of it. But I've learned a lot here on Topix. Thanks to all who shared - it's good to be informed.

As of NOW - we celebrate Coleman's LOSS. Hold tight to your wallets. ;)
Happy Voter

Columbus, OH

#26 Nov 8, 2013
*Hold tight to your wallets, he's going to try again. You'll see.

Remember, he's an 'obamacare' supporter. It doesn't get lower than that. IMO

Toledo, OH

#27 Nov 8, 2013
Oliver Canterberry wrote:
<quoted text>
You and your people have had five years of your god King Obama and you people are no better off in terms of employment, education, Black on Black violence nor any of the social maladies and psychosis that are peculiar to Africans in an Western European Judeo-Christian culture.
You need to stop blaming Ronald Regan and George Bush, throw away your race card, and accept responsibility for your actions, both individually and collectively.
Responsible Blacks like Shelby Steele, Walter Williams, Clarence Thomas, Thomas Sowell, Armstrong Williams and Allan Keyes are doing just fine.
Follow them and stop listening to Al Sharpton.
I'm not poor nor do I "follow" any mu* fker that puts his pants on like I do. Sharpton has his supporters and it's their constitutional right to support whoever it is one pleases. Them guys you listed are good at what they do, my question is WHERE THE PHUCK ARE THEY when black school districts are in trouble educationally. Where are they when the news shoves a mike in the mouth of Sharpton? Why aren't these knee groes jumping in front of Sharpton and taking over the conversation. They don't and won't, because people like you pay them to bash liberal blacks and keep the race divided. They don't give a shit if a poor black family of Four is eating oon $26 dollars a week SNAP, while the fkin Zionist in Israel gets" $4 billion a year for defense that they don't need! Phuck them fake ass ni gas!
hey Black Nappy

Columbus, OH

#28 Nov 8, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> I'm not poor nor do I "follow" any mu* fker that puts his pants on like I do. Sharpton has his supporters and it's their constitutional right to support whoever it is one pleases. Them guys you listed are good at what they do, my question is WHERE THE PHUCK ARE THEY when black school districts are in trouble educationally. Where are they when the news shoves a mike in the mouth of Sharpton? Why aren't these knee groes jumping in front of Sharpton and taking over the conversation. They don't and won't, because people like you pay them to bash liberal blacks and keep the race divided. They don't give a shit if a poor black family of Four is eating oon $26 dollars a week SNAP, while the fkin Zionist in Israel gets" $4 billion a year for defense that they don't need! Phuck them fake ass ni gas!
When are you going to hang with your co-stains on a blacks board? You offer nothing to us whites except a laugh or three.
BreakingObamaDot Com

Las Vegas, NV

#29 Nov 8, 2013
Well done, Columbus.

your mayor is in bed with the enemy in the White House.

Toledo, OH

#30 Nov 8, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
apologies?
I have ignored Obama for 5 years, and will the last 3.
His past will be scrubbed clean, and Obamacare erased.
Nancy Pelosi saying pass it so we know what's in it, and Obama stuttering about keeping your plan and Doctor.........That TV ad will elect Tea Party candidates both liberal and conservative, and a massive firing of incumbents.
The Hillary ad from 2008 with a twist, and the 3AM phone call from Benghazi Ambassador calling for help as he is getting raped......Hillary toast. Epic failure. Liar. Obama under the bus again.
This POTUS is at 100% fault for the economy, 4 dead in Benghazi, and has botched everything he touched, including getting the Olympics.
The entire Obama presence in Washington is a stain on this country and every citizen who did not vote for him. Those that voted twice for the guy should be ignored and shunned.
His skin color has nothing to do with it, and his politics and boondoggles everything to do with it.
after 8 years of blaming Bush after he left, by a guy for 8 years who screwed the pooch with everything he touched, and the entire media on their knees swallowing Obama, the American majority is going to fire them all.
Watching all those loons in Washington getting 1 way passes to anywhere but DC in the next few years a very pleasurable experience.
Ohh, do tell! The American" majority" will fire them like they did in the Virginia's governor race.
Female

Chillicothe, OH

#31 Nov 8, 2013
Those that hate Obama are just a bunch of racist that just can't stand the fact that our country voted for a black president. That is not being very God like as most try to make people believe. You are just a bunch of HATERS.

Toledo, OH

#32 Nov 8, 2013
hey Black Nappy wrote:
<quoted text>When are you going to hang with your co-stains on a blacks board? You offer nothing to us whites except a laugh or three.
What...are you scared of one black poster amongst a sea of whiiite ones? Why don't you hang with the blacks? You seem to know so much about them. Keep laughing. Maybe a huge bite of hamburger will slip down the wrong pipe while that yap of yours is wide open. Do the country a good service.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#33 Nov 9, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> Chimps have been sent into space...have any of your flea bitten mutts?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_space_dog...

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#34 Nov 9, 2013
Female wrote:
Those that hate Obama are just a bunch of racist that just can't stand the fact that our country voted for a black president. That is not being very God like as most try to make people believe. You are just a bunch of HATERS.
Your boy is on a death spiral. Soon you'll be too embarrassed to admit that you ever supported him. Better scrape those stickers off your car... unless you want to be a target.

Columbus, OH

#35 Nov 9, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
I made a mistake about the fkin dog, ok! Hey now is still a fkin lame.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#36 Nov 9, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> Ohh, do tell! The American" majority" will fire them like they did in the Virginia's governor race.
you do realize the GOP establishment ignored the VA governors race?

The Democrat establishment ignored the NJ gov race.

Teachers union contributed more to VA gov race than GOP did.
Oliver Canterberry

Columbus, OH

#37 Nov 9, 2013
Happy Voter wrote:
*Hold tight to your wallets, he's going to try again. You'll see.
Remember, he's an 'obamacare' supporter. It doesn't get lower than that. IMO
That's very true Happy Voter.

Obama wrote in his foul book, that "White folks greed drives a world in need," so his goal is and will always be to redistribute wealth from hard working honest folks to people living on the government as a burden to tax payers. Coleman worships at the shire of Obama, so he will be back again and again to attempt to confiscate further monies so that he can give it to his cronies that include union thugs and ghetto folks that smoke weed and crack by day then commit crimes in the dead of night while honest people are sleeping.
Oliver Canterberry

Columbus, OH

#38 Nov 9, 2013
BreakingObamaDotCom wrote:
Well done, Columbus.
your mayor is in bed with the enemy in the White House.
That's absolutely true. Obama has run amok for five years, destroying our space program, desecrating a statute of Winston Churchill, setting up an ambassador to be murdered in cold blood, opening the borders to invading hordes, spending $7 trillion dollars most of which goes to fund the retirement of people like Gene Harris who single handedly destroyed Columbus Public Schools.

But I do believe the American People are slowly waking up to the realization of the horror that is coming from in the White House of this nation.
Fired

Columbus, OH

#39 Nov 9, 2013
Female wrote:
Check yourself. Obama is half white, you racist cow.

That old lazy race card. pfffft
Female

Chillicothe, OH

#40 Nov 9, 2013
Fired wrote:
<quoted text>
Check yourself. Obama is half white, you racist cow.
That old lazy race card. pfffft
So now he is a white man?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama proudly kisses and hugs EBOLA staff 2 hr They cannot kill ... 5
Ebolapalooza 3 hr Zombie Corpse Rental 4
Lawyer booked on charges he stole from guardian... 3 hr Silna 14
Dewine putting campaign cash in own account! 4 hr Iknow 5
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 4 hr Neutral Party 3,944
Obama To Bring Non-American Ebola Victims To U.... 4 hr d pantz 5
Ebola! 6 hr They cannot kill ... 37
Columbus Dating
Find my Match

Columbus Jobs

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]