Saturday morning Groid
Enzyte Bob

Columbus, OH

#1 Oct 26, 2013
I was at the Speedway at 161 and Sinclair Road this morning for my morning Diet Dr. Pepper. I was standing in a long line where about a dozen people were waiting in order for one of the three cashiers to free up.

The line was kind of lined up with the first cashier, but was set back. In other words, everybody understood it was first available.

In front of me was a groid in a Bengals jersey and his skanky white girlfriend. We were the last two in line and the groid decides to cut in front of the 10 people in front of him and stand behind the guy at the third window so he could be the second person in line.

His skanky girlfriend wouldn't go with him. She stayed in the line and told him to come back there and that he couldn't do that. The groid got pissy with her but stayed in line.

I'm not sure there's any point to this story, I'm just posting it because I know Hey Now and Spook are going to appreciate it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Safety is priority during Red, White & Boom 20 min 404 not found 3
Drumpf is Presidential? 23 min 404 not found 14
News Chipotle adding chorizo at Columbus restaurants... 28 min 404 not found 10
News Columbus veteran, ousted for sexual orientation... 2 hr Gremlin 24
News City of Columbus issues nitrate warning for tap... 3 hr rowdy01 4
Where will you go if Topix goes 404? 5 hr Zeeba 23
Hillary's speech - thread is missing 6 hr Seriouslady 160

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance