Comments
21 - 40 of 47 Comments Last updated Jun 25, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#21 Jun 20, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
they were to busy running from the bull you spread.
it is your fault.
Gerry Goffin died yesterday at the age of 75.
Esquire

Columbus, OH

#22 Jun 21, 2014
President Bush, Congress, Senate, were right - there were WMD there all along.

Now very dangerous with Obama's approval and direction.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#23 Jun 21, 2014
Esquire wrote:
President Bush, Congress, Senate, were right - there were WMD there all along.
Now very dangerous with Obama's approval and direction.
these weapons were there prior to past POTUS Bush ever being a candidate.

In fact they had been used to kill hundreds of thousands in Iraq.

Politics are killing thousands more. Those utilizing politics to undermine their advisories are committing murder.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#24 Jun 21, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
these weapons were there prior to past POTUS Bush ever being a candidate.
In fact they had been used to kill hundreds of thousands in Iraq.
Politics are killing thousands more. Those utilizing politics to undermine their advisories are committing murder.
The make believe trip was just too much to maintain this weekend, eh Walter? Or did you get thrown out of one of those super special restaurants that only you and people like you get to go to?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#25 Jun 21, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
The make believe trip was just too much to maintain this weekend, eh Walter? Or did you get thrown out of one of those super special restaurants that only you and people like you get to go to?
called a raincheck, and because at any given time I can move on the boat, we decided to wait till Wednesday or Thursday to go. July will hold more evenings on the boat than the house will, so missing 4 foot waves and thunderstorms is no biggie.

I did have a nice meal last evening with friends here in Columbus.

PS: I am not special, but pay for membership in clubs. You demand entrance because you were born. That does not work in reality, and your fantasies are nothing short of comical.

You pay $5000 to become a member, then you can eat there too. Otherwise you can whine about unfairness or your lack of distributed funds you refuse to earn.

Bottom line is your whining has you locked out, and a trespasser if you decide to challenge.

enjoy your misery you created, because it is sure enjoyment to read.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#27 Jun 21, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
called a raincheck, and because at any given time I can move on the boat, we decided to wait till Wednesday or Thursday to go. July will hold more evenings on the boat than the house will, so missing 4 foot waves and thunderstorms is no biggie.
I did have a nice meal last evening with friends here in Columbus.
PS: I am not special, but pay for membership in clubs. You demand entrance because you were born. That does not work in reality, and your fantasies are nothing short of comical.
You pay $5000 to become a member, then you can eat there too. Otherwise you can whine about unfairness or your lack of distributed funds you refuse to earn.
Bottom line is your whining has you locked out, and a trespasser if you decide to challenge.
enjoy your misery you created, because it is sure enjoyment to read.
Pavlov's Clown.
Helpful

Columbus, OH

#28 Jun 21, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
called a raincheck, and because at any given time I can move on the boat, we decided to wait till Wednesday or Thursday to go. July will hold more evenings on the boat than the house will, so missing 4 foot waves and thunderstorms is no biggie.
I did have a nice meal last evening with friends here in Columbus.
PS: I am not special, but pay for membership in clubs. You demand entrance because you were born. That does not work in reality, and your fantasies are nothing short of comical.
You pay $5000 to become a member, then you can eat there too. Otherwise you can whine about unfairness or your lack of distributed funds you refuse to earn.
Bottom line is your whining has you locked out, and a trespasser if you decide to challenge.
enjoy your misery you created, because it is sure enjoyment to read.
Excellent! That's true, it's enjoyable to read some of these libtard comments when they can venture past President Bush and Fox and get into real humor formulated in their brains. Have a great time and stay in touch.

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#30 Jun 22, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
called a raincheck, and because at any given time I can move on the boat, we decided to wait till Wednesday or Thursday to go. July will hold more evenings on the boat than the house will, so missing 4 foot waves and thunderstorms is no biggie.
I did have a nice meal last evening with friends here in Columbus.
PS: I am not special, but pay for membership in clubs. You demand entrance because you were born. That does not work in reality, and your fantasies are nothing short of comical.
You pay $5000 to become a member, then you can eat there too. Otherwise you can whine about unfairness or your lack of distributed funds you refuse to earn.
Bottom line is your whining has you locked out, and a trespasser if you decide to challenge.
enjoy your misery you created, because it is sure enjoyment to read.
Have clubs gotten shockingly cheap since my days in the states? It could just be the new economy or traveling in different circles, but I've never heard of a club where you could by in for under 30, even for a diner only membership someplace off the beaten path. 5 grand seems cartoonishly low.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#31 Jun 22, 2014
tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
Have clubs gotten shockingly cheap since my days in the states? It could just be the new economy or traveling in different circles, but I've never heard of a club where you could by in for under 30, even for a diner only membership someplace off the beaten path. 5 grand seems cartoonishly low.
I thought it a deal as well, and reason we joined.

Yacht clubs are not golf clubs.

You think you are cute, but the membership fee keeps trash like you out.

Fact.

You get to wash the dishes, or pick from the dumpster with the seagulls.

Why are you not a member? Dues are 4 months pay for you?
d pantz

Toledo, OH

#32 Jun 23, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's a fact. The Cleveland Cavaliers interviewed David Blatt for their vacant head coaching job. Without relevance, stating facts is rather pointless.
Dud he hear ckintons speech about "wmd" in Iraq? Then it would have a lot to do with this thread and little to do with your sorry attempt to act like the Clinton speech doesnt... No. Youre right... Bill making a speech excusing his military action un Iraq would have nothing, just absolutely nothing to do with "wmd" sealed in a bunker in 94. Its about as far off as discussing sports. Sure Che. Take your meds.
d pantz

Toledo, OH

#33 Jun 23, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
Defending champion Spain has been eliminated from the World Cup.
Wow, you act like bringing up any facts about Iraq in the 90's regarding "wmd" is irrelivant? You been sniffin glue have ya?
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#34 Jun 23, 2014
d pantz wrote:
<quoted text> Dud he hear ckintons speech about "wmd" in Iraq? Then it would have a lot to do with this thread and little to do with your sorry attempt to act like the Clinton speech doesnt... No. Youre right... Bill making a speech excusing his military action un Iraq would have nothing, just absolutely nothing to do with "wmd" sealed in a bunker in 94. Its about as far off as discussing sports. Sure Che. Take your meds.
I suppose I can find a speech about the danger presented by Germany that was delivered in 1935. Should we invade them?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#35 Jun 23, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
I suppose I can find a speech about the danger presented by Germany that was delivered in 1935. Should we invade them?
we already did......you best catch up or continue falling further behind.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#36 Jun 23, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
I suppose I can find a speech about the danger presented by Germany that was delivered in 1935. Should we invade them?
we already invaded them.

where you been?

moon?

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#37 Jun 23, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought it a deal as well, and reason we joined.
Yacht clubs are not golf clubs.
You think you are cute, but the membership fee keeps trash like you out.
Fact.
You get to wash the dishes, or pick from the dumpster with the seagulls.
Why are you not a member? Dues are 4 months pay for you?
While I'm not seeing the appeal of a bargain basement club membership right away, isn't the whole pitch behind a club this cheap to buy into that pretty much anyone who wants to join can?

I'm not sure $5k is anyone's idea of the Mayfair set.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#38 Jun 23, 2014
tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
While I'm not seeing the appeal of a bargain basement club membership right away, isn't the whole pitch behind a club this cheap to buy into that pretty much anyone who wants to join can?
I'm not sure $5k is anyone's idea of the Mayfair set.
to bad you are unable to afford the bargain basement prices, or pass the board to accept membership.

Trolls like you are not admitted, and that is why it is a nice place.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#39 Jun 23, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
we already invaded them.
where you been?
moon?
You may have reached Gokeefe levels of stupidity with that one.
d pantz

Detroit, MI

#40 Jun 23, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
I suppose I can find a speech about the danger presented by Germany that was delivered in 1935. Should we invade them?
You mean did we invade them, and yes we did only with the allied powers instead of bombing an aspirin factory followed by a speech with wild assertions about why we did it.
d pantz

Detroit, MI

#41 Jun 23, 2014
Im trying to give Clinton credit for his speech in 98. Especially since the weapons found by ISIS were from 94 and Saddam hsd been in violation of UN sanctions in place since 1990...
d pantz

Detroit, MI

#43 Jun 23, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
we already invaded them.
where you been?
moon?
Che forget what everybody else learned in 5th grade American history class.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Coming Soon... 1 hr Big Johnson 2
Coleman has put out welcome mat for immigrants ... 1 hr Big Johnson 15
Duke has Won, Paco has Lost 2 hr -The-Artist- 4
Are ISIS and Obama in Cahoots? 2 hr Ghost of Karl 44
Racist 2 hr Ghost of Karl 32
To Tell The Truth/Will the real Duke for Mayor ... 2 hr Don Da Mayor 7
Where are all the original legacy posters? 2 hr E-Bob 151
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 4 hr Run for the hills 2,301
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 6 hr Catman Dave 30,583
Obama Slips - Calls Wife MICHAEL 7 hr side step 34
Why do racists hate Obama so much ? 7 hr Neutral Party 49
•••

Flash Flood Watch for Franklin County was issued at September 02 at 2:42AM EDT

•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••